Thread: Why Are These RINOs in Senate Not Dumping McConnell? Backs Electoral Count Act

Why Are These RINOs in Senate Not Dumping McConnell? Backs Electoral Count Act

Everyone complains about the biggest RINO of all, McConnell, so what to stop the GOP from dumping him as majority leader (Senate president)? Tired of excuses from these traitors. McConnell is there so they can act like RINOs then say "Oh, my hands are tied. It's McConnell."

McConnell backs Electoral Count Act, all but ensuring passage

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ge/ar-AA12jQrG

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-28-2022 at 04:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with the sentiment 100% but the Republicans in the Senate are working on a modification of the House Bill.

It's one of those things we have to see what they do to the text.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I agree with the sentiment 100% but the Republicans in the Senate are working on a modification of the House Bill.

It's one of those things we have to see what they do to the text.
    Thanks that is good but this issue barely scratches the surface of how horrible he is. He is letting the J6-ers get tortured rather than convening a Senate committee which would be chaired by a Republican to air out the truth, and going along with "no fraud in 2020" bullsht. He is far worse than the Democrats because he pretends to be on your side.

RINO Mitch McConnell: GOP Will NEVER Impeach Biden
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-28-2022 at 05:10 PM.

I don't understand why McConnell and people like him are called "RINOs".

They are not RINOs. They are 100 percent Republican.

It's people like Ron Paul, Thomas Massie, and Rand Paul who are the RINOs.

(Hell, Ron Paul has even said openly that the only reason he even ran as a Republican is because that's what gave him the best chance of winning his district.)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

(Hell, Ron Paul has even said openly that the only reason he even ran as a Republican is because that's what gave him the best chance of winning his district.)
    RINOs in general side with Democrats. Thus they should just call themselves Democrats.

Now if you want to define the term based upon what they say vs. what they actually do, then there would hardly be any Republicans or Democrats at all, as the vast majority of them are corrupt, sold-out, two faced liars, that do the opposite of what they publicly say they represent.

We need two new parties. The “Honest” Party, and The “Sold-out, Corrupt, Liar” Party.

Edit: It occurs to me that we would need an additional party. The “Honestly Stupid” Party. Honest, but ignorant and stupid.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-28-2022 at 08:19 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We have an older thread on this subject:

Strip McConnell of GOP Leadership
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    We have an older thread on this subject:

Strip McConnell of GOP Leadership
    In 2008, we had a call in organized here to McConnell's office to stop the bank bailouts. Didn't stop them.

Only way McConnell is getting dumped is if he dies and can no longer serve in the Senate.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    In 2008, we had a call in organized here to McConnell's office to stop the bank bailouts. Didn't stop them.
    McConnell always greases his cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Only way McConnell is getting dumped is if he dies and can no longer serve in the Senate.
    I don't even care if they actually get him out as senate president or not. The GOP needs to use their time to put J6 facts on record, cops waving them in, individual cases of peaceful protesters being prosecuted, Ray Epps, mysterious destruction of food processing plants, the fact that covid vaccines have been firmly linked to deaths by pathologists. In other words, doing their job and fighting for us.

Autopsies Show Direct Causal Link Between Unexpected Deaths and COVID Vaccines

Instead they are sitting on their hands collectiing our paycheck to them like a bunchof azzholes. I want them to use their mouths and speak truths. I want them to look alive. I want to give me my money's worth of some fukking representation. Not just rubber stamping pork, those effing POS. Yes I am livid. People are dying, and a lot more are going to because the RINO Senate is sitting with their thumbs up their butts like flaming azzholes.

https://twitter.com/ComicDaveSmith/s...28959122284544

There's a few good Republicans. Not enough for the majority, but more than a handful. Contrast that with Democrats, who are in lockstep with crony elitist leadership.

https://twitter.com/chiproytx/status...42399791661057

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There's a few good Republicans. Not enough for the majority, but more than a handful.
    Yes.

They are the real RINOs (not McConnell, Graham, Romney, et al.).

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I would be shocked if McConnell sees 2025...