Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 2267

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Define "good at war". Because if that means, do a lot of depopulation and get eight digits' worth of kickbacks from the MIC, they're very good at war.
    That really isn't war....lol...that is just making money. It's business as usual. They couldn't win in Afghanistan because they don't know how to fight a prolonged guerilla war. At some point our own casualties and costs make it a reality for Americans who eventually demand they stop. Look at Iraq, what a bad joke. We are still dying there.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ukrainian shelling hit a crowded corner store in Donetsk today, killing 13 civilians in one attack.

They been doin this $#@! since 2014, and people still wonder why Russia came to their aid ????

(graphic videos warning)

https://t.me/grahamwphillips/481
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Next week, Russia will be about 111,000 square kilometres larger.

Not including Crimea.

LIVE UPDATES: DPR, LPR, Kherson & Zaporozhye to Hold Referendum on Joining Russia on September 23-27

https://sputniknews.com/20220920/khe...100997757.html

Here's the bottom line. Ukraine is not a natural country. This is a map of Europe in 1914. All but the Western parts of Ukraine was always Russia. Like the former Romanian Foreig Minister said, Ukraine does not have natural or cultural borders of historical or demographic significance. Its lands should be divided. The collective West better hop on the bus and start divvying up Ukraine while it still can. Poland, Romania, Hungary, perhaps even Moldova can get in while the pie is sliced.
    https://www.eutimes.net/2022/09/form...her-countries/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Putin warns west to stop. Says the 'prevailing winds' of nuclear fallout may blow in their direction.

'I'm not bluffing': Putin warns west over nuclear weapons – video

https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...-video?amp;amp
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Putin Orders Partial Russian Mobilization
    September 21, 2022 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | Print This Article Print This Article

Putin Has Finally Understood that Russia Has No “Western Partners.” Let’s See What He Does About It.

https://sputniknews.com/20220921/put...101028273.html

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu put it succinctly: “In reality, we are fighting the collective West plus NATO.”

Shoigu reports that half of the Ukrinian Army has been destroyed–61,207 dead, 49,368 wounded. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation have lost 5937.

Shoigu reports that 300,000 Russian soldiers will be mobilized, about 1% of the total force.

Shoigu reports that the entire NATO satellite constellation is working against Russia – more than 70 military and 200 civilian satellites are working to reconnoiter the location of Russian units. Shoigu reports that the Western command directs operation from Kyiv.

As I said correctly from the beginning, the time-consuming limited operation has widened the war. If Russia is serious, expect the Western communication system and Kiev to be knocked out.

https://sputniknews.com/20220921/sho...101029246.html

Now you have some of the clowns at the UN today saying that what Putin said about the sanctions were nothing but lies?
    Yet they complain about energy woes?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    We all know neocons are not good at war, they are only good at stealing taxpayer money and brainwashing the masses with their media. I'm willing to bet they are trying to apply what they learned in the middle east to this stage now...lol...they are that dumb....lol
    This time with the Ukrainian regime change sending John McCain to take selfies of the protests in Kiev with the other senators wasn't the greatest idea. Nor was John McCain with others going on the news.

Threatening China with Arab Spring style protests or regime changes..

I do hope these war lovers, hawks are eventually going to learn history again..

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Putin Orders Partial Russian Mobilization
    September 21, 2022 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | Print This Article Print This Article

Putin Has Finally Understood that Russia Has No “Western Partners.” Let’s See What He Does About It.

https://sputniknews.com/20220921/put...101028273.html

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu put it succinctly: “In reality, we are fighting the collective West plus NATO.”

Shoigu reports that half of the Ukrinian Army has been destroyed–61,207 dead, 49,368 wounded. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation have lost 5937.

Shoigu reports that 300,000 Russian soldiers will be mobilized, about 1% of the total force.

Shoigu reports that the entire NATO satellite constellation is working against Russia – more than 70 military and 200 civilian satellites are working to reconnoiter the location of Russian units. Shoigu reports that the Western command directs operation from Kyiv.

As I said correctly from the beginning, the time-consuming limited operation has widened the war. If Russia is serious, expect the Western communication system and Kiev to be knocked out.

https://sputniknews.com/20220921/sho...101029246.html
    Look I've been following this for a while and I am as unbiased as anyone else can be on this war, but he is a damn idiot if he wishes for us to believe The Russian army has only lost 6000 Soldiers and Ukrainian army is devastated. They just mobiiized immense combat power last week that moved the battle lines for the first time to the East.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I expect the Russian "Pull Back" is to draw the Hostiles out of their Positions behind Human Shields.

Out into the Open.. They don't last long there.
    Excellent take. I heard an interview with Scott Horton suggesting the same. Which is why the South assault by Ukraine failed.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Look I've been following this for a while and I am as unbiased as anyone else can be on this war, but he is a damn idiot if he wishes for us to believe The Russian army has only lost 6000 Soldiers and Ukrainian army is devastated. They just mobiiized immense combat power last week that moved the battle lines for the first time to the East.
    Battle lines moved but it was intentional. If you're surprised to consider that the Russian Army has lost "only" 6,000 troops, then apparently you're unaware that they haven't been participating in the majority of the fighting this whole operation. The DPR and LPR militias have been, as have the Chechens and a lot of contractors, especially the Russian-supervised Wagner Group. The bulk of losses has been the DPR force, while the Russians operate the heavier artillery and air. All of them combined is still certainly less than half what the Ukrainians and NATO country contractors have lost.

Last edited by Snowball; 09-21-2022 at 12:51 PM.

You really believe that part in bold?

I kinda just thought it was a trap.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If you REALLY have been following this then you would know that Ukraine is targeting civilians and not the Russian troops who are the the back of the fighting. I also suggest you look at the some of the towns and cities to see the TOTAL devastation of ALL buildings done by the Nazi artillery supplied by US. The Nazi's have completely destroyed many small cities and towns.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Food Prices, Especially Bread Soar Across The EU

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...across-the-eu/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you REALLY have been following this then you would know that Ukraine is targeting civilians and not the Russian troops who are the the back of the fighting. I also suggest you look at the some of the towns and cities to see the TOTAL devastation of ALL buildings done by the Nazi artillery supplied by US. The Nazi's have completely destroyed many small cities and towns.
    yes. I have REALLY been following it. Do you know who Eva Bartlett is? She's literally on the ground in Ukraine. How about Rob Lee? He's literally on the ground too and probably one of the few objective persons covering this.

I don't dispute anything you have said AND the Russian military has taken a huge brunt of casualties in a addition to all of this. If you follow Lee, all you see is Russian armor and vehicles strewn all over the place. Sorry, that's alot of military hardware and dead bodys in heaps in his reporting. Offensive operations to control ground is high casualty operations. It's just not logical.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You really believe that part in bold?

I kinda just thought it was a trap.
    So has Russia conceded this area? Seems kinda strange to cede ground in a war where you main objective is to control territory strategic locations especially when you are engaged with a Near Peer enemy? It's not impossible but it's strategically rare and considered absolutely retarded to give ground to "trap" someone. I'm sure there are some examples of military strategists going against this rule and succeeding. I'm doubting there is any General in this war that is that talented.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Battle lines moved but it was intentional. If you're surprised to consider that the Russian Army has lost "only" 6,000 troops, then apparently you're unaware that they haven't been participating in the majority of the fighting this whole operation. The DPR and LPR militias have been, as have the Chechens and a lot of contractors, especially the Russian-supervised Wagner Group. The bulk of losses has been the DPR force, while the Russians operate the heavier artillery and air. All of them combined is still certainly less than half what the Ukrainians and NATO country contractors have lost.

Thanks... I will watch it. Any content that brings more clarity to this would be appreciated.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

yes. I have REALLY been following it. Do you know who Eva Bartlett is? She's literally on the ground in Ukraine. How about Rob Lee? He's literally on the ground too and probably one of the few objective persons covering this.

I don't dispute anything you have said AND the Russian military has taken a huge brunt of casualties in a addition to all of this. If you follow Lee, all you see is Russian armor and vehicles strewn all over the place. Sorry, that's alot of military hardware and dead bodys in heaps in his reporting. Offensive operations to control ground is high casualty operations. It's just not logical.
    I will look for the video for you but I just watched Zelenski's second state that it doesn't matter what the truth is, if there were only 12 casualties, I add a zero to that number and turn it into a crises.....lol....even much of the video coming out of Ukraine is a complete lie.

And why would I trust ANYTHING coming from Rob Lee who is a Senior Fellow in the Foreign Policy Research Institute.....a neocn think tank....LMFAO...I like Eva Bartlett though, she is actually a good one along with Graham Phillips

Do you know that Ukraine won't allow reporters to leave Kiev...lol

Veteran foreign correspondent Patrick Lawrence says it straight out, correspondents in Ukraine are simply "not allowed to cover this conflict at close range. Their foreign editors do not want them to and the Ukrainians will not let them. Moreover, Lawrence asserts that Ukrainian officials decide what reporters can see, and essentially tells them what they can say. Then on the nightly news broadcasts former military brass and intelligence analysts "pretend to confirm their reporting."

https://original.antiwar.com/Jim_Fit...ive-from-kyiv/
    Last edited by showpan; 09-22-2022 at 11:03 AM.
    Thomas Jefferson

I will look for the video for you but I just watched Zelenski's second state that it doesn't matter what the truth is, if there were only 12 casualties, I add a zero to that number and turn it into a crises.....lol....even much of the video coming out of Ukraine is a complete lie.

And why would I trust ANYTHING coming from Rob Lee who is a Senior Fellow in the Foreign Policy Research Institute.....a neocn think tank....LMFAO...I like Eva Bartlett though, she is actually a good one along with Graham Phillips

Do you know that Ukraine won't allow reporters to leave Kiev...lol

Veteran foreign correspondent Patrick Lawrence says it straight out, correspondents in Ukraine are simply "not allowed to cover this conflict at close range. Their foreign editors do not want them to and the Ukrainians will not let them. Moreover, Lawrence asserts that Ukrainian officials decide what reporters can see, and essentially tells them what they can say. Then on the nightly news broadcasts former military brass and intelligence analysts "pretend to confirm their reporting."

https://original.antiwar.com/Jim_Fit...ive-from-kyiv/
    I have found Lee to be very objective. Haven't seen anything whitewashed or trying to sway opinion toward Ukraine. it's just information he presents. If he took an active role in actually commentating on what the material means, then yeah I'd be skeptical. In other words. He hasn't changed my opinion on who is winning this war or losing from any bias. Still think Russia has this.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

If you follow Lee, all you see is Russian armor and vehicles strewn all over the place. Sorry, that's alot of military hardware and dead bodys in heaps in his reporting.
    I'm not familiar with Lee, but even if he's trying to be neutral, my guess is half of those "Russian" tanks that you see destroyed, were actually Ukrainian tanks.

Ukraine lies about this sort of stuff as basically a matter of official policy
    - Kim Kardashian

The Speaker of the Russian Duma, Vyacheslav Volodin, publicly stated today if the west doesn't stop sending weapons and supply mercenaries to Ukraine, "tomorrow they will have problems that are much more serious than those that are now."
    He went on to say "American satellites and missiles are for military operations and Ukrainians are assigned the role of consumables."
    This comes as Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned yet again, "the United States risks becoming a Combatant in Ukraine war" . . .

Consumables ====GO BYE BYE
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...arming-ukraine
    ---------------------------------------
    Russia draftees who don't want to go will be given chance to leave Russia
    https://english.pravda.ru/news/russi...zation_decree/

Ukraine denies Amnesty International access to site of "genocide" in Izyum

(probably because this "genocide" has already been thoroughly debunked)

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/10298
    - Kim Kardashian

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ukraine threatens its citizens not to vote in referendum or will throw you in prison for 5 years.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...am-referendums

We believe our lying eyes...

We believe our lying eyes...

The Speaker of the Russian Duma, Vyacheslav Volodin, publicly stated today if the west doesn't stop sending weapons and supply mercenaries to Ukraine, "tomorrow they will have problems that are much more serious than those that are now."
    He went on to say "American satellites and missiles are for military operations and Ukrainians are assigned the role of consumables."
    This comes as Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned yet again, "the United States risks becoming a Combatant in Ukraine war" . . .

Consumables ====GO BYE BYE
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...arming-ukraine
    ---------------------------------------
    Russia draftees who don't want to go will be given chance to leave Russia
    https://english.pravda.ru/news/russi...zation_decree/
    Once those cities vote to join Russia tomorrow, it is a whole new ball game.
    Thomas Jefferson

Russia’s Wheat Harvest Bountiful, But Export Is Difficult

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...-is-difficult/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Switzerland Is Stocking Up On Russian Gold

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...-russian-gold/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Britain Officially Lifts The Ban On Fracking

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...n-on-fracking/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson – The Selling Of The Ukraine mp3
    https://cldup.com/9xDS7Q1HVW.mp3

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast