Page 1557 of 2371 FirstFirst ... 5571057145715071547155515561557155815591567160716572057 ... LastLast
Results 46,681 to 46,710 of 71128

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

I can hear the older generation saying, "A mute button can solve nothing." But in the midst of a propaganda-fueled psyop, it starts looking mighty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

I can hear the older generation saying, "A mute button can solve nothing." But in the midst of a propaganda-fueled psyop, it starts looking mighty good.

Nobody should have been listening to these fools in the first place.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    White people at all.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nobody should have been listening to these fools in the first place.
    I dunno. They make me LMAO. They should have to go through an "adulting" boot camp with you, I and @oyarde.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

....OB making a run at AG's crown-o-meme-dominance.
    At least the memes & stuff that I post stick around for more than a couple of weeks or so before they just vanish into the ether.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Still more OSHA-approved than a Pfizer vaxx ...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Love the "crime tape" tie downs.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Even without snorting the derb I would try the $#@! out of that.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That should be a free funeral.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge