Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jeff Sessions Accepts Trump's Offer To Serve As US Attorney General

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    As someone involved in the trying of these (non)cases, I'd like to know what those statutes are. I've literally never seen in happen.
    Any statute than has an enhancement for 'drugs'.

A single joint in the presence of a non-functional firearm would give rise to a 5 year mandatory minimum, all that's required is for the kop and DA to conspire before hand and search for evidence of a federal crime then use the weed as an enhancement.

'Drugs' in the presence of terroristic activity, fireworks and the blanket 'conspiracy' to where Billy who live in Co. has his weed tied to a bust in Ut. because of some tenuous thread...

Surely there are others, lawyers devise and scheme more than HS girls and so long as the kop involved provides 'evidence' in a suitable format the DA can give the case to the feds instead of trying it himself.

http://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/fi...rimer_Drug.pdf

http://famm.org/wp-content/uploads/2...cy-10.2.13.pdf

There's a neat phrase that gives fed lawyers lots of leeway, 'continuing criminal enterprise'..............Ever been popped for weed in the past? If so the very low bar of continuing your criminal use of weed has been hurdled.

It's early I'm not coffeed but this'll give you an idea what I'm talking about.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ok, if it's going to be Sessions, some things you need to know:

He supports E-verify. Which is not only a national database of "eligibility", but also puts businesses on the hook for enforcement of immigration.
    He supports indefinite detention and is opposed to restricting the use of torture by the federal government.
    He is a proponent of civil asset forfeiture, AKA government theft.
    He is an advocate for more government oversight over internet activity.

On the economic side, Sessions is actually pretty good. But AG is not on the economic side. He's better suited for the Senate, imo.
    And that's the catch-22 of stupid "conservatives" pushing to stop illegal immigration.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    No, big pharma makes money from patents.

If hemp was the better material than cotton, hemp would be used. There are no patents that provide monopoly profits to oil, cotton and steel. they're all raw materials.

And is "big steel" actually worried about hemp in 2016? Marijuana can replace so many pharmaceuticals at a much lower cost.
    Oh, I agree about Big Pharma but-

The reason "marijuana became "baaaaaad" was because the Big Industries of the day came to TPTB and said get rid of hemp. To justify this, cannabis was given the Mexican slang word "marijuana" to make it seem evil to the public, and was associated with hemp. This enabled .gov to make it illegal so that it could not compete with major industries.

Hemp is probably THE most powerful plant known to man.

It is stronger than steel and out lasts any cotton fabric. The reason we still have paintings from the 15-1600s is because canvas was made from hemp. The Constitution was written on hemp.

Here's the famous Ford car that was made from hemp and run on hemp oil.

Also, hemp does not deplete the soil or ruin the environment and can be grown almost anywhere.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Any statute than has an enhancement for 'drugs'.

A single joint in the presence of a non-functional firearm would give rise to a 5 year mandatory minimum, all that's required is for the kop and DA to conspire before hand and search for evidence of a federal crime then use the weed as an enhancement.

'Drugs' in the presence of terroristic activity, fireworks and the blanket 'conspiracy' to where Billy who live in Co. has his weed tied to a bust in Ut. because of some tenuous thread...

Surely there are others, lawyers devise and scheme more than HS girls and so long as the kop involved provides 'evidence' in a suitable format the DA can give the case to the feds instead of trying it himself.

http://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/fi...rimer_Drug.pdf

http://famm.org/wp-content/uploads/2...cy-10.2.13.pdf

There's a neat phrase that gives fed lawyers lots of leeway, 'continuing criminal enterprise'..............Ever been popped for weed in the past? If so the very low bar of continuing your criminal use of weed has been hurdled.

It's early I'm not coffeed but this'll give you an idea what I'm talking about.
    This is all accurate and true, I concede. I'm just saying, boots on the ground, that's not common. I've never seen it happen before. But I'm also not dealing with "high value" criminals.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    This is all accurate and true, I concede. I'm just saying, boots on the ground, that's not common. I've never seen it happen before. But I'm also not dealing with "high value" criminals.
    'Value' is of course subjective...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ok, if it's going to be Sessions, some things you need to know:

He supports E-verify. Which is not only a national database of "eligibility", but also puts businesses on the hook for enforcement of immigration.
    He supports indefinite detention and is opposed to restricting the use of torture by the federal government.
    He is a proponent of civil asset forfeiture, AKA government theft.
    He is an advocate for more government oversight over internet activity.

On the economic side, Sessions is actually pretty good. But AG is not on the economic side. He's better suited for the Senate, imo.
    REAL ID/Federal ID's is part of the E-verify plan. Trump promised a police state in his nomination acceptance speech and Sessions will help deliver it. Where it becomes clear to most paying attention that Trump (and his staff) is just another puppet regime is that these proposals have been in the works long before he even declared his candidacy. Trump will be the personality to condition the right (who were getting uppity about Obama proposing the same stuff) to accept it. Fortunately, even the right wasn't sold much on Trump and voted for him mainly out of Hillary fear. Hillary would have delivered the same results as Trump will, just marketed differently. When politicians promise good things, they are lying. When they promise bad things, they are telling the truth.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-19-2016 at 01:34 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

It is a good move getting Senate Democrats berating a Southern gentleman to make them look out of touch or deranged at the sight of an uncucked effing white male or southerner.

The ACLU & NAACP a bunch of commies is unwritten GOP platform. The other stuff is disputed.

Sessions went after voter fraud(it happened to be a black on black crime). All GOP support voter fraud investigations.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 11-20-2016 at 01:37 AM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234