Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBC Tweets: Trump leaves press behind for steak dinner, showing lack of transparency

Banned

Blog Entries

NBC Tweets: Trump leaves press behind for steak dinner, showing lack of transparency

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/798725782625517568
    Trump leaves press behind for steak dinner, showing lack of transparency http://nbcnews.to/2fVXcUF
    Just beating Zippy and CPUd to posting important news stories that lets us see who this tyrant really is.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haha, $#@! them!!!

Disband the WH Press Corps!!
    Last edited by dannno; 11-16-2016 at 12:37 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

They're literally complaining that Trump didn't tell them that he was going to dinner with his family...

The Cathedral's weakness is becoming more apparent by the day. The entitlement of these people is off the $#@!ing charts.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

Just beating Zippy and CPUd to posting important news stories that lets us see who this tyrant really is.
    That's not fair, couldn't you have waited a few minutes?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The press won't be a problem anymore, once he opens up the libel laws.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

The nerve of him...he ate yesterday.

Moo-Chelle wouldn't approve;

^ is that for real?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    ^ is that for real?
    It's off the interwebs........

I am telling you, coming here seeing those NeverTrumpers from the Libertarian Authority getting triggered is a silver lining. I am no more a libertarian. The purists kicked everyone who is not following their all knowing Dogma. How can they ever hope to achieve anything except preserving their little echo chamber.

How is the MSM supposed to keep us controlled onto the 3x5 index card of allowable opinion if the president wont suck up and kiss their butts, and check in with them ahead of time before he goes off and does something like eat food?
    This is a cardinal sin.
    After all the msm did such a fine job of exposing the lies, crimes, hypocrisy of the Obama administration. Were would we ever find truth without the msm?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

With his Tuesday night actions, the Trump Administration is shaping up to be the least accessible to the public and the press in modern history.
    the press is seriously out of control

For all his faults, this is not one of them. I don't need the press to filter and misconstrue what he says in a press conference. He can simply tweet it.

This is written with both sincerity and sarcasm. Which one is heavier, not even I know. I guess we'll see what the future brings. Right now I getting my garden finished. I am already looking forward to spring planting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I am telling you, coming here seeing those NeverTrumpers from the Libertarian Authority getting triggered is a silver lining. I am no more a libertarian. The purists kicked everyone who is not following their all knowing Dogma. How can they ever hope to achieve anything except preserving their little echo chamber.
    I don't think you ever were a libertarian. As for purism, I don't care about being pure, I care about the positions that a person holds which are destructive to liberty. Trump has that in spades.

For me, the best part of this entire election season has been watching mainstream media heads explode.

Let the good times roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    For me, the best part of this entire election season has been watching mainstream media heads explode.

Let the good times roll.
    Everyone likes that. But they haven't exploded because of a liberty position that they had to face. They exploded from Trump's personality and things like that. WHo cares about that? We want to teach people about freedom.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Everyone likes that. But they haven't exploded because of a liberty position that they had to face. They exploded from Trump's personality and things like that. WHo cares about that? We want to teach people about freedom.
    For those of us that have been at RPF for a long time, the fallacy of the MSM is well known... This election had opened up other people to the false narrative which makes them more pliable for the liberty discussion in my opinion... That is NOT a bad thing.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    For those of us that have been at RPF for a long time, the fallacy of the MSM is well known... This election had opened up other people to the false narrative which makes them more pliable for the liberty discussion in my opinion... That is NOT a bad thing.
    No, it doesn't. Every conservative out there believes that there is "media bias". That doesn't make them open to freedom.

I hear you, but you gotta pull the weeds before you plant the seed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw

And this goes here..

Edit: I can't embed anymore if anyone wanted to ^^
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 11-16-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    which makes them more pliable for the liberty discussion in my opinion
    Look around you. How much "liberty" is being discussed here?

I don't think you ever were a libertarian. As for purism, I don't care about being pure, I care about the positions that a person holds which are destructive to liberty. Trump has that in spades.
    There's no such thing as purism when it comes to Individual Liberty. There is only fundamental. Purist is a term that a lot of bullshtters around here started using to distract from the fact that they were organizing counterintuitively to fundamentals.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-16-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    I'm going to send a Trump Steak to everybody I know that voted for Hillary lol

You love labels.

Edited to add: Good for him not being afraid to $#@! on the press. $#@! them.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So they are butthurt because they're supposed to actually investigate and research rather than follow on command. Lots of pearl clutching here.

Chester Copperpot

thats not nbcnews.. its "nbcnews".to from the republic of tongo I believe..

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    You love labels.
    When i came back here I was called a Trumpkin and worse by the Libertarian Authority.
    My very first post explaining my support for Trump was crapped on and closed by the Libertarian Authority. It was reopened after I complained about the New 1984.

When i came back here I was called a Trumpkin and worse by the Libertarian Authority.
    My very first post explaining my support for Trump was crapped on and closed by the Libertarian Authority. It was reopened after I complained about the New 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    thats not nbcnews.. its "nbcnews".to from the republic of tongo I believe..
    Nope, its legit. That is just their shortlink. If you click on it, it redirects to:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...4511?cid=sm_tw

Is he saying "screw you, I'm not playing your games anymore?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast