Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Believe There are MK-Ultra Programmed Killers Among Us?

Does Anyone Believe There are MK-Ultra Programmed Killers Among Us?

After Sirhan-Sirhan shot at RFK he said he didn't remember it. And RFK's son RFK Jr. believes him, after visiting him in prison.

Who killed Bobby Kennedy? His son RFK Jr. doesn’t believe it was Sirhan Sirhan.

David Chapman said the same thing after shooting mega peacenik John Lennon. He just sat down in the lobby and waited to be arrested. Multiple false flags require people who will kill then obligingly blow their own brains out.

It's not a question of if. The CIA admitted it to the Church Committee. It's a question of did they stop the experimental work like they promised they would, cross my heart and hope to die lol.

Hearsay personal anecdotes welcome if you have them, friend of a friend said she met a guy who was one of them, programmed in the Army like a Jason Bourne. Said the thing he recalled that was weird about it was you never knew why you were killing who you were killing, sometimes seemed like nobodies. There was no rhyme or reason. You can break your programming, but it's hard. I've heard it said that Putin was a KGB guy who broke his programming.

Project MKUltra - Wikipedia

MK-Ultra FOIA | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 02-26-2019 at 03:27 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone doubt it?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Does anyone doubt it?
    I bet Zippy doubts it.

Try and stay out of institutions.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Try and stay out of institutions.
    Institutions like Harvard? Ted Kazinsky "Unabomber" was an MK-Ultra loose cannon.

https://boingboing.net/2014/05/09/ho...he-unabom.html

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Institutions like Harvard? Ted Kazinsky "Unabomber" was an MK-Ultra loose cannon.

https://boingboing.net/2014/05/09/ho...he-unabom.html
    It is an "institution of higher learning".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

*ahem* Mass Shootings pretty much everywhere and normalized? Think MK Ultra might have something to do with that?

People are Brainwashed to think that Brainwashing can ONLY occur as portrayed in movies where its obvious. Brainwashing is NOT OBVIOUS. Psychopathic behaviors are normalized by repeatedly showing images "at viewers choice" to observe these things. Watching the NEWS is Brainwashing. Reading MSM News IS Brainwashing. They DO NOT tape your eyes wide open while strapped to a chair and show you pretty pictures.

REAL Brainwashing is the Weaponized Application of Modern Psychology.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I wouldn't so easily dismiss it.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    *ahem* Mass Shootings pretty much everywhere and normalized? Think MK Ultra might have something to do with that?

People are Brainwashed to think that Brainwashing can ONLY occur as portrayed in movies where its obvious. Brainwashing is NOT OBVIOUS. Psychopathic behaviors are normalized by repeatedly showing images "at viewers choice" to observe these things. Watching the NEWS is Brainwashing. Reading MSM News IS Brainwashing. They DO NOT tape your eyes wide open while strapped to a chair and show you pretty pictures.

+rep

Couldn't agree more. There are many levels of brainwashing too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY PUBLIC SCHOOLS WERE FORMED.

It's called The Matrix.
    There is no spoon.

Yes. MS-13 has been programmed into existence by the deep state in order to make hispanics look bad.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Yes. MS-13 has been programmed into existence by the deep state in order to make hispanics look bad.

Speaking of conspiracies. Ya'll gots a real live one right in your RPF midst!

How's your paycheck lately, Count?
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Who are the RPF's mk ultras ?
    Do something Danke

https://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_con...ents_sex_abuse

CIA document and page number: 190691, p. 1, 2 Title: Hypnotic Experimentation and Research
    Date: 10 February 1954
    Link to view image of original: Page 1, Page 2
    A posthypnotic of the night before (pointed finger, you will sleep) was enacted. Misses [deleted] and [deleted] immediately progressed to a deep hypnotic state with no further suggestion. Miss [deleted] was then instructed (having previously expressed a fear of firearms in any fashion) that she would use every method at her disposal to awaken miss [deleted] (now in a deep hypnotic sleep), and failing this, she would pick up a pistol nearby and fire it at Miss [deleted]. She was instructed that her rage would be so great that she would not hesitate to "kill" [deleted] for failing to awaken.Miss [deleted] carried out these suggestions to the letter including firing the (unloaded pneumatic pistol) gun at [deleted] and then proceeding to fall into a deep sleep. After proper suggestions were made, both were awakened and expressed complete amnesia for the entire sequence. Miss [deleted] was again handed the gun, which she refused (in an awakened state) to pick up or accept form the operator. She expressed absolute denial that the foregoing sequence had happened.Miss [deleted] felt reluctant about participating further since she expressed her doubt as to any useful purpose in further attendance. The Operator thereupon proceeded in full view of all other subjects to explain to Miss [deleted] that he planned to induce a deep state of hypnosis now. The reaction was as had been expected. Miss [deleted] excused herself to make a telephone call (defense mechanism?). Upon her return a very positive approach was adopted by the operator whereupon a deeper, much deeper state of hypnosis was obtained.Immediately a posthypnotic was induced that when the operator accidently dropped a steel ball in his hand to the floor ... Miss [deleted] would again go into hypnosis. Miss [deleted] then advised that she must conclude her work for the evening. She arose to adjust her hair before the mirror. The ball was dropped and she promptly slumped back into the chair and back into hypnosis. It is the opinion of the operator the Miss [deleted] if properly trained (positive approach) will continue to improve.Note: Here we have proof that these women could be converted into unsuspecting and even unwilling assassins. They could be programmed to assassinate anyone and would do so without any conscious knowledge afterward. Note also the questionable status of "volunteer" implied. Though these women originally volunteered, unwillingness to continue could be manipulated by the men running the program. These men had nearly total control over the young women when hypnotized.

CIA document and page number: 190527, pp. 1, 2
    Title: SI and H Experimentation
    Date: 25 September 1951
    Link to view images of original: Page 1, Page 2
    Note: SI stands for sleep induction and H for hypnosis
    Prior to actually beginning the more complex experiments, several simple post H were worked with both of the girls participating. The first major experiment of the evening was set up as follows without previous explanation to either [deleted] or [deleted]. Both subjects were placed in a very deep trance state and while in this state, the following instructions were given:(A) [Deleted] was instructed that when she awakened, she was to procede to [deleted] room. She was told that while there, she would receive a telephone call from an individual whom she would know only as "Joe". This individual would engage her in a normal telephone conversation. During this conversation, this individual would give her a code word and upon mentioning the code word, [deleted] would go into a deep SI [sleep induction] trance state, but would be "normal" in appearance with her eyes open.[Deleted] was then told that upon the conclusion of the telephone conversation, she would procede to the ladies room where she would meet a girl who was unknown to her. She was told that she would strike up a conversation with this girl and during the conversation she would mention the code word "New York" to this other girl, who, in turn, would give her a device and further instructions which were to be carried out by [deleted]. She was told that after she carried out the instructions, she was to return to the Operations Room, sit in the sofa and go immediately into a deep sleep.(B) [Deleted] was instructed that upon awakening, she would proceed to [deleted] room where she would wait at the desk for a telephone call. Upon receiving the call, a person known as "Jim" would engage her in normal conversation. During the course of the conversation, this individual would mention a code word to [deleted]. When she heard this code word, she would pass into a SI trance state, but would not close her eyes and remain perfectly normal and continue the telephone conversation. She was told that upon conclusion of the telephone conversation, she would then carry out the following instructions:[Deleted] being in a complete SI state at this time, was then told to open her eyes and was shown an electric timing device. She was informed that this timing device was an incendiary bomb and was then instructed how to attach and set the device. After [deleted] had indicated that she had learned how to set and attach the device, she was told to return to a sleep state and further instructed that upon concluding the aforementioned conversation, she would take the timing device which was in a briefcase and proceed to the ladies room.In the ladies room, she would be met by a girl whom she had never seen who would identify herself by the code word "New York." [Deleted] was then to show this individual how to attach and set the timing device and further instructions would be given the individual by [deleted] that the timing device was to be carried in the briefcase to [deleted] room, placed in the nearest empty electric-light plug and concealed in the bottom, left-hand drawer of [deleted] desk, with the device set for 82 seconds and turned on.
    https://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_con...ents_sex_abuse
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-14-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Does anyone doubt it?
    That is where my mind went.

I don't believe the programs ever ended.(despite claims).. just went darker and the name was changed.

I suspect every mass shooter in recent years was such.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Who are the RPF's mk ultras ?
    I hid my intelligence quite well,,, until I joined the Army.. Intake testing pushed me to Intel. I refused, and insisted on Infantry.

I hate Spooks. and am smart enough to NOT be one.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberal Media facilitates the 'normalizing' ,
    liberal media has been making international media stars
    out of mass shooters, and cop killers, for 20 years ,
    instead of reporting the news, Liberal medial dwells on these
    stories 24/7 for weeks on end, then dwells on the types
    of weapons used in the killings, never demonizing the idiots
    that did the killing, rather look to the type of weapon
    used, also ignoring the psychotropic drugs / medications that
    so many of our youth have been taking under advice of the
    Medical/Pharma industries, its surprising that we don't have
    a lot more loons and shootings.

Sure, that's why the entire establishment is pushing free migration and open borders and why our immigration/asylum laws have been perverted to allow in millions of hispanics, because the deepstate hates them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Interesting thread is interesting. +rep @ OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Sure, that's why the entire establishment is pushing free migration and open borders and why our immigration/asylum laws have been perverted to allow in millions of hispanics, because the deepstate hates them.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I tend to recognize and ignore fake propaganda points and soar above them in the wild blue truth.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hispanics have made themselves look bad.

I have nothing against the color of their skin, its the application of their beliefs that have offended me. "We will break your laws, come and take your welfare, and outbreed you. Your own culture and values mean nothing to us."
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-14-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

How many school shooters were under the influence of MK Ultra?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    How many school shooters were under the influence of MK Ultra?
    I always wondered about Adam Lanza.

https://sleepbutawhile.com/2014/01/1...police-report/

← How the Counter Terror Calendar SHOULD read

Inconvenient Truth #60: The Sandy Hook Police Report

Posted on January 12, 2014by SleepNoMore
    An in-depth analysis that reveals the truth about the Sandy Hook shooting.
    [Updated 17 Oct 2016] – Reviewing this post, I searched and discovered the final ruling on the Hartford Courant’s FOIA ruling that demanded all documents related to Adam Lanza be released. However, on April 11th of this year the Judge in the case ruled that the papers would NOT be released to the public. Quoting from the article:
    The Freedom of Information Act, he ruled, does not apply to “documents that were private property before seizure by the police and that a court would ordinarily order returned to the rightful owner by the end of a criminal case.”
    Huh? The owner of the documents is DEAD, and there is no criminal case.
    Thus, key evidence that was cited in the media does not ever have to see the light of day and scrutiny of anyone who doubts the official story. Read the press release HERE , and I have archived it as well...
    [Updated 24 Jul 2015] – Back in May 2015, the Hartford Courant had won an FOIA ruling on Adam Lanza’s personal documents, held by the police (archived HERE). The court ordered that the documents be released. However, on 29 Jun, the police department appealed the order and we are now awaiting it’s appeal (appeal story archived HERE). I find it extremely interesting that one of the FOIA ruled documents to be released are “…spreadsheet ranking mass murders by name, number killed, number injured, types of weapons used, and disposition…” This is in reference to the “reams and reams” of paper about mass murders that was initially reported by the newspapers via the police, but never materialized (see further below). Also, as I talk about further down, there is evidence that there may have been either molestation or something else with Adam, and you can view info about that further down…we will have to wait and see if the info is released, or even if it ever existed…
    [Updated 13 Feb 2015] – I have posted a link to the just released
    FINAL REPORT OF THE SANDY HOOK ADVISORY COMMISSION
    and will update this post on anything I eventually find in it.
    [Updated 26 Jan 2015] – In Book 00206061, the Ct State Police registered a “confidential informant”. However, no mention of this informant, or what they had to offer, has been found by me so far. Why, in a case that was open and shut, and in which Adam Lanza was declared the sole suspect, with no outside help, would you need a confidential informant?
    In book 00194623, page 45, a knife is displayed. On the handle you can see two carved pentagrams, one with the star pointing downward. Not sure if this was made this way or someone added them:
    Click the photo to enlarge
    In book 00256315, Natalie Hammond (lead teacher who was in the conference room and was shot) described the shooter as “5‘8″ to 5’11” and…wearing dark hat and a mask…” – Adam Lanza was 6′ tall, 112 lbs, and wore a black stocking cap, not a mask…
    [Updated 23 Jan 2015] – In Book 00184096, page 15, Officer Penna is in room 10 (where Adam Lanza lies dead) and states information on types of weapons involved in shooting:
    D5…be advised we should have multiple weapons including rifles and shotgun.
    This is clearly not related to the car that Adam drove, because Officer Penna had radio’d in the suspect car as he ran past it, never mentioning guns. Also, people try to say that a police office must’ve “dropped” a shotgun shell in the hallway, however, officer Penna was clearly in room 10, not the hallway, and the Active Shooter formation of CSP Lt Davis, CSP Sgt Cario, Officer Chapman and Officer Smith are the only ones at this point who entered that room (p 13, 9:51:31). This could have easily been cleared up by asking them if they were using a shotgun when they entered the room. Since it was not cleared up, how did this reported shotgun end up from inside the school to the car?
    [Updated 02 Jan 2015] – In document 257980, book 2 of the State Police Report, we have a very strange incident – the police are requesting the ping location of Kaitlin Roeg’s cellphone, which is then located by Sprint to be located in the woods by Sandy Hook elementary school. (an aerial photo is included showing the presumed location of the phone) Note that this was on the day of the shooting…This is the same Kaitlin Roeg who officers said was “hysterical” that they were shooters, and not come to rescue her, yet in her later interviews says she walked the children out calmly (see my update below dated 23 Jul 2014). As this Kaitlin Roeg is the “star” teacher who protected her students, and would not have been in the woods at any point that day, HOW DID HER PHONE end up there? I found the report (00003242) where Kaitlin Roeg tells an officer she thinks the shooter “might have taken her phone” and how the police got Sprint to triangulate the phones position…

[Updated 22 Nov 2014] – The Office of the Child Advocate has released “Shooting At Sandy Hook School“, archived here. I am writing a post (in progress) about this report and you can read it at “Inconvenient Truth #83: The OCA Report on Adam Lanza, AKA AL“, but please note it is an ongoing process. A major finding within the report will be revealed in this post.
    [Updated 01 Aug 2014] – I have extracted pages 4-6 of “00019345.pdf”, which details a meeting the police had with family members after the shooting. These three pages are the “official” timeline of event’s that morning, and were given out as “confidential” to the family members. One item worth noting is the person who was shot in the hallway and retreats into the classroom: Their identity is redacted. As I “assume” this is an adult, and not a child, why would they redact this identity and not the others documented? And if it is a child, why single them out and only note that the shooter killed students in each room (not identifying them by name)? You can read the entire document HERE. https://sleepbutawhile.com/2014/01/1...police-report/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have this friend and he know a guy who said he read about this MK Ultra thing in the internet and swears it is all true. So it must be.

I have this friend and he know a guy who said he read about this MK Ultra thing in the internet and swears it is all true. So it must be.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's Funny,,

Because I have been researching it for years (before the internet existed) and have only scratched the surface.
    And recruitment attempts failed on me..

how you doin' ?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That's Funny,,

Because I have been researching it for years (before the internet existed) and have only scratched the surface.
    And recruitment attempts failed on me..

how you doin' ?
    Still on my meds. Seems to be working. Some of the time.

Oh look; TheCount's co-worker shows up.

If ya'll are really interested in proving something, then forget JFK, 9-11, and the rest. You have game players right under your nose, right here on RPF. The evidence is all there. Even the puzzle has already been assembled.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast