Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veepstakes: Who might Trump pick

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Joseph Goebbels available? Actually, on second thought, Trump gets his message out pretty good as it is without any help.

Maybe Trump can just run without a VP, one less office to consolidate later.

1. last year's winner of The Apprentice
    2. a cardboard cut-out of Donald J Trump
    3. Bernie Madoff (yes, you can run for office from prison)
    4. Rodney Dangerfield (weekend at Bernie's type situation)

Herman Cain is being mentioned

Kasich

His clone.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I hope he picks his daughter, she would keep him distracted.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does he have his own mini me?
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Rand Paul would be an ideal choice for VP to balance Tump's ideology. From the high seat in the Senate,
    Paul would be there ready to serve as POTUS should the need arise for him to do so if the Trump becomes
    unable or is declared unfit to serve.

The nation would finally have some diversity in unusual hair styles to focus their full attention on.
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 03-06-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Boobus would love Gen. James Mattoon Scott for VP.

But Boobus would gladly settle for this American hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Herman Cain is being mentioned
    That would be glorious!

It would help round out Trump's small-government street cred, and on top of that, people could no longer call Trump a racist
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I hope he picks his daughter, she would keep him distracted.
    I dont know if I would entrust a position with so much responsibility to a woman.

She is pretty hot though, so maybe.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 03-06-2016 at 05:16 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    That would be glorious!

It would help round out Trump's small-government street cred, and on top of that, people could no longer call Trump a racist
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That would be glorious!

How does Herman Cain have small government street cred, and how does picking him for VP mean people could not call Trump a racist?

It may be a veil, but it does not replace belief. Just remember, by Abraham Lincoln own words...he was a racist too. And Barry Goldwater, voted against the Civil Rights Act of 64, was not a racist.

Your narrative is far to simplistic. One must look at the individual through unbiased eyes to see the true nature of their character.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    1. last year's winner of The Apprentice
    2. a cardboard cut-out of Donald J Trump
    3. Bernie Madoff (yes, you can run for office from prison)
    4. Rodney Dangerfield (weekend at Bernie's type situation)
    Too bad he's dead, I could just see it now...

Upon meeting a foreign head of state: "Who made you Pope of this dump?"
    To the media, debate moderators, and the RNC: "No respect! No respect! Keep it up and we'll run indy!"
    On imported goods: "This is the type of thing, where you buy one of these and you get a free bowl of soup."
    To the Republican party: "The only reason I'm a member here is because I'm thinking about buying it."

He certainly could have fit in with trump as VP.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertas Aut Mortis View Post
    How does Herman Cain have small government street cred, and how does picking him for VP mean people could not call Trump a racist?

It may be a veil, but it does not replace belief. Just remember, by Abraham Lincoln own words...he was a racist too. And Barry Goldwater, voted against the Civil Rights Act of 64, was not a racist.

Your narrative is far to simplistic. One must look at the individual through unbiased eyes to see the true nature of their character.
    The Texan was...oh, nvm, I see you are new here. Carry on.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

and how does picking him for VP mean people could not call Trump a racist?
    You do know Herman Cain is black right?
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    What horrible choices they picked. A woman or better a minority woman that does not piss off the south would certainly help in an election against a woman. Certainly not Nikkei Hailey. If she is anywhere near that ticket I will not vote for him.

Realm of possibilities:

Male:

Ben Carson (most likely pick overall)
    John Kaisch
    Ted Cruz - possible yet a poor choice to win the general, too many negatives.
    Carl Icahn
    Rand Paul - a long shot but in the realm of possibility.
    Marco Rubio - to satisfy the Neocons. I hope not.

Female:

Unknown Black woman
    Martha McSally, US-AZ House
    Carly Fiorina
    Sarah Palin
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Aaannnddd?

Aaannnddd?
    You can't be racist if your vice President is black, duh.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

That is like saying LBJ wasn't a racist because he supported the Civil Rights Act of 64.....

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You can't be racist if your vice President is black, duh.
    Oh, you're right, my bad. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His hair. Even if he were assassinated it would continue to...err...NVM.

A Democrat.

Possibly Al Sharpton.

No matter who the nominee is, it is hard to imagine it not being Kasich if Kasich wants the job. Kasich would be almost a perfect fit for Trump.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-23-2018 at 07:40 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Wow, I feel like a noob bwahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic