Thread: Where the States Stand, 12 So Far Pass "Right to Refuse" Laws Against Fauci Frankenshot

Where the States Stand, 12 So Far Pass "Right to Refuse" Laws Against Fauci Frankenshot

No bitching and moaning. We are in a race with stone-cold killers. Good men and women are carrying the freedom flag, everyone here should be joining this group.

RightToRefuse.org

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    No bitching and moaning. We are in a race with stone-cold killers. Good men and women are carrying the freedom flag, everyone here should be joining this group.

RightToRefuse.org

Well now. Finally something I can actually get behind! Alabama has already passed it. ("Sweet Home Alabama!") Tennessee has introduced it. Not sure what's wrong with Mississippi.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well now. Finally something I can actually get behind! Alabama has already passed it. ("Sweet Home Alabama!") Tennessee has introduced it. Not sure what's wrong with Mississippi.
    I think Mississippi passed it. I'd say soon we'll have a solid wall of freedom from NC to Zony. Maybe NM iffy, run by Albuquerque libtards.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    I think Mississippi passed it. I'd say soon we'll have a solid wall of freedom from NC to Zony. Maybe NM iffy, run by Albuquerque libtards.
    What I've found on Mississippi.

https://www.huschblackwell.com/newsa...s#linktojump25
    Mississippi

Mississippi’s relevant pending legislation died in committee.

And:

https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/14,0,71,688.html
    Medical Exemption Policy

To request a medical exemption from one or more required vaccinations, the MSDH Medical Exemption Request (Form 139) must be completed and signed by the child's pediatrician, family physician, or internist who is duly licensed in Mississippi. Children receiving specialized or tertiary care outside of the state may have medical exemption requests completed and signed by their tertiary care physician. Exemption from required immunizations for religious, philosophical, or conscientious reasons is not allowed under Mississippi law.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

The website allows you to click on your state for bill information.

I was surprised to see the co-sponsors of the bill of my state (RI) are 7 Democrats and 1 Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Dr. Fauci tells kids 'I vaccinated Santa Claus myself'
    Trump says Covid vaccine is "truly a Christmas Miracle", decries "Reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric, anti-vaccine conspiracy theories"

We are in a race with stone-cold killers.

EM.
    Strong words.

Question, do you really see these top-rated alpha men as ''stone-cold killers" or that was some metaphor?
    What does it take to order COVID patients into nursing homes in NY, like Cuomo did, even though nursing home executives are begging you to send them to the empty Javits Center or the hospital ship? What does it take to suppress HCQ and Ivermectin, as Fauci did, knowing they could save hundreds of thousands of lives? Leave aside for a moment that Fauci helped CCP make the virus. Leave aside unnecessary experimental "vaccines" being tested on children now, even six months old, who cannot consent.

I stand by my words. Stone-cold killers.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-31-2021 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The website allows you to click on your state for bill information.

I was surprised to see the co-sponsors of the bill of my state (RI) are 7 Democrats and 1 Republican.

Now media selling "delta variant."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.