Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ann Coulter: Trump by the Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You mean that was not a picture of Matt laughing after he posted his fake numbers? My bad, I guess I picked the wrong photo from Google images.
    So you won't even stand by it? You'll just pretend it was an accident?

That's courageous.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    She sure does pick some funny criteria by which to weigh him.
    Not really considering border security was a fairly large factor for the reason Ann supported him.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    So you won't even stand by it? You'll just pretend it was an accident?

That's courageous.
    Why do you have such a problem with the laughing man? Hmm.

Why do you have such a problem with the laughing man? Hmm.
    So you do stand by it? Are you going to say forthrightly what it is you were getting at by posting it?

So you do stand by it? Are you going to say forthrightly what it is you were getting at by posting it?
    Sounds like you have something to say or some beef about the man in the picture. Does the millennial need a safe space from the picture?

Sounds like you have something to say or some beef about the man in the picture. Does the millennial need a safe space from the picture?
    No. But it is offensive nonetheless. And it doesn't reflect well on you that you would think it makes some point relevant to this thread.

Do you have the courage to say what that point is?

No. But it is offensive nonetheless. And it doesn't reflect well on you that you would think it makes some point relevant to this thread.

Do you have the courage to say what that point is?
    I find it offensive that you are hating on the man in the pic and are offended by him? Do you have the courage to say why you do not like a man laughing while rubbing his hands together?

I find it offensive that you are hating on the man in the pic and are offended by him? Do you have the courage to say why you do not like a man laughing while rubbing his hands together?
    What does "hating on" mean? That's ebonics, right?

I'm not offended by the man though. I'm offended by your insinuation that just because he looks Jewish, he must take joy in things that you think are bad. If that's not what you were insinuating, you've had plenty of opportunities to clarify what you meant.

What does "hating on" mean? That's ebonics, right?

I'm not offended by the man though. I'm offended by your insinuation that just because he looks Jewish, he must take joy in things that you think are bad. If that's not what you were insinuating, you've had plenty of opportunities to clarify what you meant.
    I never said anything about Jews. All I posted was a man laughing while rubbing his hands together. Then you got offended by the man who did nothing to you and was simply laughing while rubbing his hands together.

Now you have gone so far as to make insinuations about Jews and using racially charged references to my post like ebonics. Rather than see me and the man as an individual you see people by religion and race. So apparently you have a problem with Jews and blacks. Got it.

I never said anything about Jews. All I posted was a man laughing while rubbing his hands together. Then you got offended by the man who did nothing to you and was simply laughing while rubbing his hands together.

Now you have gone so far as to make insinuations about Jews and using racially charged references to my post like ebonics. Rather than see me and the man as an individual you see people by religion and race. So apparently you have a problem with Jews and blacks. Got it.
    So you're a coward, and rather than either admit you were wrong or stand by your decision, you're going to pretend that you weren't trying to say something about Jews.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you're a coward, and rather than either admit you were wrong or stand by your decision, you're going to pretend that you weren't trying to say something about Jews.
    I never said anything about Jews you racist and anti-semite.

I never said anything about Jews you racist and anti-semite.
    And your point in posting that picture was what again?

And your point in posting that picture was what again?
    Just posting a picture of what I think Matt was doing before coming up with those fake numbers but you had to bring religion and race into it since that is all you see.

@Superfluous Man, the picture is a joke from a Jewish actor from a Hollywood movie mocking himself. Lighten up, it was a joke and of course we all know Matt's background.

@Superfluous Man, the picture is a joke from a Jewish actor from a Hollywood movie mocking himself. Lighten up, it was a joke and of course we all know Matt's background.
    You did show who the real racist was though.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Originally Posted by Ann Coulter

NUMBER OF MILES OF WALL BUILT ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT:

ZERO.

If Ann was right, then who built this steel slats barrier... Obama?

Hundreds Of Choir Singers Stage U.S.-Mexico Border Sing-A-Long On Both Sides Of Barrier: 'Music Knows No Boundaries'

By Chantal Da Silva On 10/16/19

undreds of choir singers joined Canadian music group Choir! Choir! Choir! in a sing-a-long across both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border on Sunday in a bid to bring people on both sides of the barrier together.Video of the event live-streamed on Facebook shows singers on both sides of the border coming together to sing "With A Little Help From My Friends" by The Beatles.
    The initiative was led by the two founders of the Toronto-based choir group, with Daveed Goldman leading the sing-a-long on the U.S. side of the border at Border Field State Park in San Diego, California, while Nobu Adilman conducted the singing on the Mexican side of the border in Tijuana.

https://www.newsweek.com/u-s-mexico-...-choir-1465713

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12