Thread: Moon Hologram - The Moon is Not What You Think

Moon Hologram - The Moon is Not What You Think

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, FWIW, I think it's hollow and rings like a bell, according to NASA. Oh yeah, and it's going away, at about an inch a year.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    -rep

Yeahhhhhh ok...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Yeahhhhhh ok...
    Watch the video, it will blow your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshly Squeezed View Post
    Watch the video, it will blow your mind.
    I watched it. I'm an amateur astronomer. I have a Celestron C8 and view the moon regularly. I also do astrophotography using my Nikon. This is NOT what the viewer sees from the telescope, this is $#@!ty software and not enough computing power to process the resolution.

Don't be so naive
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

I watched it. I'm an amateur astronomer. I have a Celestron C8 and view the moon regularly. I also do astrophotography using my Nikon. This is NOT what the viewer sees from the telescope, this is $#@!ty software and not enough computing power to process the resolution.
    Yeah. I dated an amatuer astronomer back in my misspent youth. Dude built his own telescope. We could see the rings around Saturn so clearly it still makes my head spin remembering it. The moon did not look like it does in that video.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok, who who would be projecting this hologram and why hasn't someone else really really smart, (like the Russians, Chinese etc) caught this too and asked why someone would be doing this. Also imagine the equipment and power required to project this kind of hologram for world-wide coverage...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Ok, who who would be projecting this hologram and why hasn't someone else really really smart, (like the Russians, Chinese etc) caught this too and asked why someone would be doing this. Also imagine the equipment and power required to project this kind of hologram for world-wide coverage...
    The ones responsible are the shape-shifting Reptilians who have infiltrated our world elites at the highest levels.

The technology is theirs, not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Not to mention who could have been projecting the image of the moon thousands of years ago... glitch in the matrix? lmao

- Diogenes of Sinope

Not to mention who could have been projecting the image of the moon thousands of years ago... glitch in the matrix? lmao
    Ever wondered why the moon hasn't changed in thousands of years? It's because they've been projected the same image the whole time.

Ever wondered why the moon hasn't changed in thousands of years? It's because they've been projected the same image the whole time.
    What the hell are you talking about? Are you trolling or are you really this uneducated?

The moon has been there for billions of years. Of course it hasn't changed much in a couple thousand! Maybe a few craters here and there, but a dead rock with no atmosphere doesn't change over time... what are you expecting to happen in a lifeless body... seasons??

- Diogenes of Sinope

I'm glad to find out I'm not the only one to have noticed this.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you trolling or are you really this uneducated?

The moon has been there for billions of years. Of course it hasn't changed much in a couple thousand! Maybe a few craters here and there, but a dead rock with no atmosphere doesn't change over time... what are you expecting to happen in a lifeless body... seasons??
    Exactly. Noticed how there's no clouds or rain and none of the animals move? It's because animated projections of this size aren't technologically feasible with the current technology. I suspect they're working on this and hope to have it complete before people start catching on. That's why it's so important to spread this information.

Exactly. Noticed how there's no clouds or rain and none of the animals move? It's because animated projections of this size aren't technologically feasible with the current technology. I suspect they're working on this and hope to have it complete before people start catching on. That's why it's so important to spread this information.
    Haha. You got me. Troll Level = Medium

- Diogenes of Sinope

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'm glad to find out I'm not the only one to have noticed this.
    You really do get a clearer view at 50,000 feet.

Well, I don't really see why a holographic universe could/would not have a holographic moon or two floating around.

Looks like slow motion of a video image being refreshed.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-23-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Freshly banned...
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Freshly banned...
    Anyone we've known?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Anyone we've known?
    Suspected Canadian/Mexican.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Why did this guy get banned?

This seemed like great thread to introduce me to this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Why did this guy get banned?

This seemed like great thread to introduce me to this guy.
    This was a sockpup. Trolled a few threads

- Diogenes of Sinope

Makes sense. Certainly adds credibility to the theory/fact that the moon landing was faked.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This was a sockpup. Trolled a few threads
    So? Is that really a valid reason to ban someone now?

Next I'm going to get banned for low-quality posting. They came for the sockpuppets first, and I said nothing...

Set the sockpuppets free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    So? Is that really a valid reason to ban someone now?

Next I'm going to get banned for low-quality posting. They came for the sockpuppets first, and I said nothing...

Set the sockpuppets free.
    He posted some crap in another thread that got him banned (violating usage guidelines, etc.)

- Diogenes of Sinope