Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alert: Ron Paul to interview Tulsi Gabbard

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    So she did say what I said she said.

She is a CFR member who votes for MIC bills, "responsible way" means "never", it's never the "right time".
    We owe the Kurds nothing and the idea that we do is designed to keep us there.

She is phony anti-war and she was part of the campaign to attack Trump for withdrawing so that he would do something like leave some troops there to secure the oil for the Kurds until Assad gives them what they want.
    No she didn't. But that won't keep you from repeating the same lie over and over again hoping it will stick. I put in the actual quotes of what she said.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Ron basically said we should work with progressives in a coalition even if we disagree on some things. He's held that position for years.
    Not in Crapafornia, its us or them. there is no purple here.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Not in Crapafornia, its us or them. there is no purple here.
    That's what always happens if you turn your back on them.
    That's why you must keep them at arms length even when you work with them on an issue you agree on.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Some on the right declared war on me and mine before I was even born but I don't hold that against everybody. Not all progressives are Bolshevik/Jacobins just like not all conservatives are neonazi/neoconfederates. But you do you.
    You're a forgiving Christian and a better man than me.

War is all hell...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Some on the right declared war on me and mine before I was even born but I don't hold that against everybody. Not all progressives are Bolshevik/Jacobins just like not all conservatives are neonazi/neoconfederates. But you do you.
    But leftists can't be trusted and are our primary enemy even when they aren't Bolsheviks.

You can work with them on issues but you can't let them into your movement or they will destroy it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

At least she is courageous enough to put forth a message of peace.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Tulsi has a voting record with a grade of F . Next .
    And the next best democrat in the running has a Z, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

But leftists can't be trusted and are our primary enemy even when they aren't Bolsheviks.

You can work with them on issues but you can't let them into your movement or they will destroy it.
    Who said anything about letting them into the movement? Besides, it's already wrecked. It turned from a movement of principles to a Trump personality cult.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You're a forgiving Christian and a better man than me.

War is all hell...
    LOL. That said, did you ever read The Hobbit? If so, did you understand the meaning of it? The dwarfs were ready to make a "last stand" against everybody, even the humans who helped the slay the dragon. And then the real enemy showed up. Ron Paul pointed the way to the real enemy. That's the big picture. And yet some of us are acting like small minded dwarfs. It wasn't Tulsi Gabbard that floated the idea of red flag laws, wrote a book in 2002 saying that "The America You Deserve" includes one with an assault weapons ban, and banned a gun accessory by executive order. I know you know all of this. I know you agree with me that Trump is bad on this issue. @Swordsmyth is worried about letting progressives into the movement. To late. We already did. We let a friend of the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein lead the movement. Note that William Barr has accepted the lie that Jeffery Epstein killed himself. And no, I'm not a "never Trumper." I actually liked his state of the union speech. I'm just being real. I agree with SwordSmyth's comment that we work with anyone on specific issues. But it's time to quit pretending that the orange monkey is part of this movement just because he understands the political reality that most Republicans are against immigration from certain parts of the world. Note that I didn't say "illegal immigration." That's not even the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I could get behind it if it was some things . When it is 99 percent then that is different . Pol Pot and I have one thing in common . We both had a lot of rifles
    She's against the regime change wars. She doesn't want us to keep troops in Syria to take the oil. She co-sponsored a bill to reign in NSA spying. She doesn't think Edward Snowden should be prosecuted. She would not prosecute Julian Assange. She supports an audit of the Federal Reserve.

https://www.isidewith.com/candidates...ederal-reserve

https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press...pying-policies

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...gainst-assange

She's terrible on gun control. Trump's record on gun control waivers between terrible and mixed. At the end of the day she has even less of a chance securing the democratic nomination than Ron Paul had securing the Republican nomination which is like going from absolutely dismal to no chance in hell. But having someone in the race pointing out the democratic hypocrisy of only being anti war when Bush was in office is helpful in general. I quit being a democrat when I realize John Kerry wasn't really antiwar and that he supported the police state even more than Bush.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-08-2020 at 07:02 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You obviously don't live in a blue State then, it's always enough here in Washington.
    A liberty lover in Washington - You guys probably have to walk around like Invasion of The Body Snatchers, lest the find you out. Free thinkers, get them! I am laughing thinking about all the busybodies. They are moving to TN now, so don't feel lonely.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12