Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peter Fonda wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

The unhinged actor went on to say that “Kristjen Nielsen is a lying gash that should be put in a cage and poked at by passersby. The gash should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passersby while being filmed for posterity.”

Speaking of pedophiles, in 2009, Fonda declared that Hollywood Director Roman Polanski “wasn’t a criminal.”
    BOYCOTT ALERT
    ‘Boundaries’
    Starring Peter Fonda
    Opens in Theaters June 22
    Fonda advocated for 12 year old Barron Trump to be put in a cage with pedophiles
    Fonda said Hollywood Director Roman Polanski “wasn’t a criminal” in 2009. pic.twitter.com/0HTDKEe27C
    — An Open Secret (@AnOpenSecret) June 20, 2018
    All of the obscene calls to action have received hundreds of likes and retweets. Fonda’s account remains active on Twitter.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...th-pedophiles/

Fox News host of “The Five,” Juan Williams, defended Peter Fonda after he threatened to kidnap Barron Trump and lock him in a cage with pedophiles.
    Juan Williams downplayed Peter Fonda’s criminal threat towards the President’s child and dismissed Gregg Gutfeld after he called Fonda’s tweet “disgusting” and said it was just “poorly worded,” which caused a huge backlash from his co-hosts.
    “That’s not poorly worded,” shot back “The Five” co-host, Kimberly Guilfoyle who was appalled by Juan Williams. ‘What Peter Fonda did was call for a criminal sexual act against a child,’ Guilfoyle continued.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ontent=2255348
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Washed up actors need publicity. However, since Melania told the Secret Service and they will be investigating I don't think it is quite what dip-$#@! thought.
    Wait a minute... Peter Fonda is an actor? GTFOOH. And all this time I thought he was just riding the coat tails of daddy in a pathetically vain attempt at appearing as if he had done something relevant with his sadly pointless existence, just like his sister, who at least had tits.

As for his call to feed Trump's son to rapists, perhaps he should be served up a heapin' helpin' of the same... which is to say that he should be so fed, and not his children who, while likely as degenerate as dad, presumably had no part in this penultimate example of human nobility.

The Fondas support my estimation that the "greatest generation" was, in fact, the worst. After all, did they not issue forth my generation, the so-called "baby boomers" who made up the ranks of filthy, stoopid hippies? Where in hell were those of the "greatest generation" when they should have been whipping the hides off of their even more stoopid progeny, who have in turn raised the millennials - the weakest and most intellectually bereft generation to date, soon to be surpassed by their own brood-hordes of demented, gender-fluid über-phaggs, so frightened, timid, ignorant, and dependent upon others for everything?

Wir sind doomed, Damen und Herren
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C0607313-6AFF-49CC-A2CB-B11A808FFC94.jpg  
    Last edited by Danke; 06-22-2018 at 02:51 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

epic movie, tho.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    epic movie, tho.

Life regret.

I never finished the "Captain America" panhead I started building back in 1984.

Got married to the first Mrs. AF and sold all the bikes and parts.

Dumb.

To think, I could have been pestering Danke all these years.

On Friday, the family of 79-year-old Hollywood actor Peter Fonda announced that he had died.

“It is with deep sorrow that we share the news that Peter Fonda has passed away,” the family told People Magazine Friday afternoon. “[Peter] passed away peacefully on Friday morning, August 16 at 11:05 a.m. at his home in Los Angeles surrounded by family. The official cause of death was respiratory failure due to lung cancer.”
    TMZ reported he had been "in and out of the hospital" in recent months.

More at: https://sputniknews.com/society/2019...da-dead-at-79/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Actor Peter Fonda has a social media army and the Secret Service on his back after a twisted Twitter call to "rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles."
    The brother of Jane Fonda also called for violence against Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen and called White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders a "c---."

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...edophiles.html

The love filled compassionate left.
    Peter Fonda is only alive because he did not say the same thing to Bill clinton

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Peter Fonda is only alive because he did not say the same thing to Bill clinton
    He's dead now. (see #66)

Good riddance, the world is now a better place.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's dead now. (see #66)

Good riddance, the world is now a better place.
    Ooooooops

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123