Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow, is this still the Ron Paul forums? Re: Fed rate cut

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    I've been away from the RPF for a while, but I can't believe the Fed cutting rates .5, virus or no virus, doesn't have people a teensy bit peeved here.

Maybe I missed a thread posted elsewhere?
    Many of the Paulites I knew are now Bernie Bros...fake phony leftarians.

I've moved in other directions to counter that threat.

As to the fed...it's like the wars...it will end when we are broke.

Otherwise it's $#@!ing plutonium, anybody who touches it, dies.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    This isn't truth. This is racism.
    Race is closely tied with culture. And every culture deserves to have their own nation.

How is that racist?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Race is closely tied with culture. And every culture deserves to have their own nation.

How is that racist?
    These posts do not contribute any value to the site and will only discourage certain people from participating. I won't ask again

Exactly. No-one here is promoting racial purity, it would just be a happy positive side effect.
    +rep it's important we focus on the real root cause of all our problems: Mexicans

Your posts do not contribute any value to the site and will only discourage certain people from participating. I won't ask again
    You do what you gotta do
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

You do what you gotta do
    I am. You get a fair warning.

Strike at the root. The root of our problems is not Mexicans.

Chinese?
    - Kim Kardashian

Chinese?
    It's not a single race or nationality. Most of our problems are domestic.

Probably because today is Super Tuesday.

If you care about FED issues, go on and do whatever you can to support the confirmation of fed pick Judy Shelton (gold bug).
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Chinese?
    Lol, trolling The Great Josh Lowry. + rep.

I'm thinking it's Nigerians that are at the root of all our problems, they have no sense of humor.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, trolling The Great Josh Lowry. + rep.

I'm thinking it's Nigerians that are at the root of all our problems, they have no sense of humor.
    Make fun buddy. - RP

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chinese?
    You are a Great American.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

They can't criticize the rate cut because it is Dear Leader's rate cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

In case nobody ever noticed the fed does not represent the citizens nor will it .
    Do something Danke

Make fun buddy. - RP
    -rep? Don't see one. Everyone here knows TheTexan is a renamed account that is pretty much entirely satire. If you prefer everyone sniping at each other well you do what you want. Personally I think a great percentage of what goes on in today's politics deserves to be mocked.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    In case nobody ever noticed the fed does not represent the citizens nor will it .
    What is the Fed? We never talk about that here
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Government sponsored and enabled mass migration and demographic invasion, for the direct and stated purpose of displacing the native population in numbers and voting power and reducing them to second class citizens, is the root of the problem.

Or at least one of the big roots.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

If I was in charge I would dismiss the board of governors as unqualified and lock the fed out indefinately . By law all appointments must yield fair representatives of financial , agriculture , industrial , commercial interests and geographical divisions of the country ( bank act 1935). As pres I would determine this is not being meet and stop it .
    Do something Danke

I testify that in a lifetime of involvement in agriculture , industry and commercial activities the fed has not benefitted me and failed to meet the fair representation thresh hold.
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You do what you gotta do
    Bless you, Texican.

Keep up the good fight, Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    -rep? Don't see one. Everyone here knows TheTexan is a renamed account that is pretty much entirely satire. If you prefer everyone sniping at each other well you do what you want. Personally I think a great percentage of what goes on in today's politics deserves to be mocked.
    That was not a -REP that was a -Ron Paul
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    +RP
    - Kim Kardashian

Question Strike the Root - Iranian neocons in the Trump administration

Chinese?
    Gotta be Iranians, like Ruby Giuliani & Mr Newt?

MEK Iranian terrorists
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Down to Brass Tax

Despite the incredible dishonesty in the second half of your post, do you think it would be the worst thing in the world if this place became "infested" by people like Rand Paul?
    No, because Sen. Paul understands, at least, the dangers of lowering interest rates, unlike Trump. After all, inflation is a tax, and yet you Trump supporters praise him for cutting taxes, never realizing that his call for the Fed to cut interest rates is a call for him to tax our economy through cheap money.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    No we're way too busy boosting the signal on every tiny little offense involving immigrants to try to get everyone on this racial purity wavelength the forums have seemingly officially adopted now.
    This issue is Open Borders and illegal entry, it sure sounds like you support both,
    are you not trying to derail the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    No, because Sen. Paul understands, at least, the dangers of lowering interest rates, unlike Trump. After all, inflation is a tax, and yet you Trump supporters praise him for cutting taxes, never realizing that his call for the Fed to cut interest rates is a call for him to tax our economy through cheap money.
    I'm not getting this, do you?

How does low interest rates a tax?

Asking for a friend .

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    I've been away from the RPF for a while, but I can't believe the Fed cutting rates .5, virus or no virus, doesn't have people a teensy bit peeved here.

Maybe I missed a thread posted elsewhere?

Where would you have the interest rate ?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I found the reference, took me a while. I wasn't involved in 2008, in fact I had just finally started using the internet around that time.
    "The Patriarch"

This is his shtick, he is always in character ALL THE TIME, if this is a bannable offense then the mods should have banned him a long time ago. Look at his posting history, 99% of the member know this and are OK with it.

I can understand how someone who rarely shows up to the forums, who is essentially an outsider can have issues with what he says and maybe try and ban him. It seems like that is what happened to zippy(RIP). No offense but I suggest moderation should be done by people who actually spend time on the forum.

Btw, what was the reason for zippy's banning? just asking so I know what not to d to get banned myself. Thanks for the reply in advance

One of the worst jobs there is for maintenance on something you love. I was a boatswain mate for a short time in the Navy and saw guys in suits under huge boats and ships doing this job with pressure washer's .. A nasty hot sweaty and taxing job and they had it easy.
    Last edited by Todd; 03-04-2020 at 08:25 AM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast