Thread: Scott Horton & Daniel McAdams on the Unfolding Revolution in Kazakhstan - 1/7/22

Lightbulb Scott Horton & Daniel McAdams on the Unfolding Revolution in Kazakhstan - 1/7/22

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's amazing how far down the search results you have to go to even find MSN spin on this, much less actual reporting. Even with duckduckgo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It's amazing how far down the search results you have to go to even find MSN spin on this, much less actual reporting. Even with duckduckgo.
    Nobody cares, they aren't in the Middle East and they don't have nukes. Besides, maybe Americans are burnt out on anything remotely near Afghanistan.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Tom Woods Show Ep. 2044 - Important: Scott Horton on US/Russia Dangers
    With all the domestic insanity we're understandably focused on, it's easy to neglect what's happening in foreign policy -- Ukraine and Kazakhstan seem so remote to us, after all. But the lizard people could be cooking up a real disaster here, and we need to know what's going on.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....horton-on-us:1
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Makes you wonder if it wasn't an actual CIA colored revolution attempt, but something else. The colored revolutions usually get plenty of media attention. Could have actually been organic, especially since I have heard that it was mostly against COVID rules. I don't know anyone from Kazakhstan so i have no idea what the mood on the ground is.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I don't know anyone from Kazakhstan so i have no idea what the mood on the ground is.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

That awkward moment when the Kazakhstan government was overthrow by people without the use the guns but Americans can't overthrow their illegitimate government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.