Thread: Orlando: Was It LGBT, Radical Islam, Guns...Or Something Else?

Orlando: Was It LGBT, Radical Islam, Guns...Or Something Else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRJ3cyL2T3w

It seems everyone with a political agenda is rushing to use the attack in Orlando to further that agenda. What is really behind the shooting? Will we ever know?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's something else... IMO, it's terrorism, not random crazy! It might even be within their DNA.
    IDK what to make of all this crap; there's more to the puzzle. WTF as details are discovered:

First 3 (of only 6) minutes of Molyneux: FIVE WEEKS lead time from a tip call to "authorities"

Video title doesn't describe entire contents: Interesting @13:10 ...that six minutes is revealing
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 06-18-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    It's something else... IMO, it's terrorism, not random crazy! It might even be within their DNA.
    That must be it--that pesky caucasian DNA...

I keep hearing about caucasians hating their own race, but now I can say I've actually seen it first hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    ... now I can say I've actually seen it first hand.
    I do not understand your point.

I do not understand your point.
    His point is that "those people over there" share a great deal of DNA with "people over here."
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Yes, of course DNA is shared. Then maybe it's not IQ, DNA or genetics after all.

What else can explain the recent jihad/ISIS murder spree (not a unique case)
    conducted in Florida by a 29 year old, born and raised "American"?

Could it be family nurture or religion? IDK too much about his dad, but maybe
    that's the source of the hatred. I suppose the six minutes of hand waving in the
    second video should not be used to blame the Muslim faith, or should it? (@13:10)

Christian churches and American culture does not crank out killers that... wait,
    maybe there would be many strong American survivors heading off to any other
    country that had just successfully bombed the crap out of the USA, leaving it in
    ruins and killing off family, friends and having dashed any hope for future survival
    here in the rubble that was once America. I suppose I would also be angry (if alive).

If not DNA, it must then be family nurture or religion in the case of the Florida shooter.
    Maybe the other cases of terrorism (asymmetrical warfare) and survivors of wars
    from other countries have immigrated here in America seeking revenge... Is that it?

Is there another explanation for the (Trump/Clinton 2016) mess we seem to be in?

lol, Don't go blaming government for everything, including bad weather and mosquitoes.
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 06-18-2016 at 01:57 PM.

What else can explain the recent jihad/ISIS murder spree (not a unique case)
    conducted in Florida by a 29 year old, born and raised "American"? ]
    MK Ultra.
    and if unfamiliar,, it was a US government Program. Some say it ended.

I have doubted it's demise for some time.

But it seems that "Mockingbird" is still ongoing so why not?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

lol, Don't go blaming government for everything, including bad weather and mosquitoes.
    Is it alright to blame them for the things they do?

Every gun fired in Orlando was in the hands of a Law Enforcement officer.. and that includes Omar,, if he ever even fired a round.

This keeps being misdirected away from the Glaring problem.

The largest mass shooting in US history was not done by a "Jihadist",, it was done by Cops.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I choose suicidal sociopathic shooter (perhaps taking prescribed psychiatric meds).

I'm kinda curious about the potential body count, inside a crowded club, if he had, instead, been wearing an explosive suicide vest.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 06-19-2016 at 10:13 AM.

It seems to be complicated situation that was made more cimplicated by some misleading news media reporting/Obama admin claims similar to post-Benghazi false narratives with apparent aim to cover up for failed foreign/domestic policies .

A ‘Gay’ Muslim Democrat Walks Into a Bar…

Matt Barber
    Jun 19, 2016 12:01 AM

In the wake of the Orlando ISIS bloodbath, the rational world now gazes through the looking glass, jaws agape, into the up-is-down, male-is-female, Muslim-is-Christian alternate universe in which resides America’s caterwauling left.
    An Islamic terrorist (a closeted homosexual, according to friends and ex-wife), registered Democrat and admitted Islamic State jihadi enters a “gay” bar wherein, reportedly, he regularly cruised for random homosexual hook-ups, and slaughters 49 “infidels.”

http://townhall.com/columnists/mattb...a-bar-n2180537

Related

Obama involved in Orlando killings? Donald Trump hints at insidious conspiracy theory

Obama: Orlando victims’ families pleaded with me to stop the violence

June 17, 2016, by CNN Wire

Orlando club Witness: Fla. gunman attacked to get US 'to stop bombing his country'

US Ambassador killing in Benghazi is said to be revenge for Obama drone attack

Boston Marathon BombingBill O'Reilly: Brokaw way off base with Afghanistan-Boston tie-in

April 27, 2013|By Bill O'Reilly

"I think we also have to examine the use of drones, which the United States is involved in. There are a lot of civilians who are innocently killed in drone attacks in Pakistan, in Afghanistan and in Iraq," he said. "And I can tell you having spent a lot of time over there, young people will come up to me on the streets and say, 'We love America, but if you harm one hair on the head of my sister, I will fight you forever.' And there is this enormous rage against what they see in that part of the world as a presumptuousness of the United States."

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...-drone-attacks