Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hong Kong and Taiwan Are Bonding Over China

freedom and independence

The US government said it wants Spain to remain united amid the ongoing dispute over Catalan independence.
    "I think Spain is a great country, and it should remain united," Trump said.

HK can get a independence but not Catalan because Spain is a puppet. Why HK? because itchy to get military bases.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

Nice illusion.
    Thank you for exposing your true feelings about freedom and independence but we here at this site actually believe in them and won't be bending the knee to the "middle kingdom".

History is History. You Americans had always meddled in the past in so many countries but ironical never meddle or start such protests in Saudi Arabia whose people are also oppressed and women rights are to zero.
    Now you want us to meddle in more countries?
    Saudi Arabia is the result of British meddling not American meddling, I don't see your beloved China doing anything about it either, in fact you guys seem to be buddying up to them.
    I guess one oppressive barbarian regime feels a kinship for another.

don't talk to me about this nonsense of freedom and independence.
    Thank you for exposing your true feelings about freedom and independence but we here at this site actually believe in them and won't be bending the knee to the "middle kingdom".

Maybe its really time for America just to worry about your nation that is sinking in its social hierarchy and structure.
    I advocate for just exactly that.
    But China should also stop imposing itself on other people and that includes Hong Kong.

The less America meddles in Asia/China Iran/ME the better America will gain its respects back on the world stage.
    And the more China imposes itself on others the less respect it will get.
    China will also collapse soon.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

freedom and independence

HK can get a independence but not Catalan because Spain is a puppet. Why HK? because itchy to get military bases.
    I supported Catalan independence.

You seem unable to fathom the idea of people supporting things on their own instead of always siding with one government's dictates or another.

China wanted Catalan independence because it wants to see the EU collapse and it supported Crimea because it is allied with Russia.
    In spite of the fact that I generally oppose China I supported both because they had a right to liberty and independence or to join Russia.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This is truly comical. Your accusing me of Xi supporter and being Chinese for not supporting a clear regime change color revolution. What you Americans tried to do in Venezuela was the same as the one in HK.

No difference, just different people and place.
    The regime change in Venezuela failed.
    You support Catalonia and Crimea but you don't support the people of Hong Kong or Venezuela.
    It's completely obvious that your only principles are the interests of Communist China.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You support Catalonia and Crimea but you don't support the people of Hong Kong or Venezuela.
    It's completely obvious that your only principles are the interests of Communist China.
    Hong Kong or Venezuela
    NGO funded protest movements. The same as the ones in Moscow.

NGO funded protest movements. The same as the ones in Moscow.
    But Catalonia and Crimea were pure and holy because they serve ChiCom interests, right, AngryChinaman?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Because China has no rights to defend her own borders and territories? America shouldn't be meddling in Asia nor in HK. America already did enough harm by its regime changes and this in HK is another regime change which i am rather find it hilarious to see some on ronpaulforums defending a regime change and obvious color revolution.

Yes HK does belong to China, as evidenced by UK returning HK.

But HK wants to leave, as evidenced by the millions on the streets against the 6M population of HK. I know plenty of HK'ers and believe me, hating on Mainland is not a hip 2019 thing.

So let them leave if they want to. But you keep making this about America or UK. Its not about any of that. The people of HK want to GTFO of Mainland's grasp, how can you not support them on that?

Look you want to be against the American empire, whatever thats cool. But don't be so against the empire that you won't even afford freedom seekers the respect of aligning who they wish to align with to help them gain their freedom.

No matter if you are libertarian or not, being aligned with the west = far more freedom than if you are controlled by China.

Maybe you haven't been to China or don't understand the CCP's culture. You will though, if nothing is done. And you won't like it.

Freedom is NOT popular. HK should get all the help that they want, if we help them, thats a risk that we take.

Also to another post you made. Taiwan is not necessarily apart of China, as much as China claims it is.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

But HK wants to leave, as evidenced by the millions on the streets against the 6M population of HK. I know plenty of HK'ers and believe me, hating on Mainland is not a hip 2019 thing.

So let them leave if they want to. But you keep making this about America or UK. Its not about any of that. The people of HK want to GTFO of Mainland's grasp, how can you not support them on that?

Look you want to be against the American empire, whatever thats cool. But don't be so against the empire that you won't even afford freedom seekers the respect of aligning who they wish to align with to help them gain their freedom.

No matter if you are libertarian or not, being aligned with the west = far more freedom than if you are controlled by China.

Maybe you haven't been to China or don't understand the CCP's culture. You will though, if nothing is done. And you won't like it.

Freedom is NOT popular. HK should get all the help that they want, if we help them, thats a risk that we take.

Also to another post you made. Taiwan is not necessarily apart of China, as much as China claims it is.

But HK wants to leave, as evidenced by the millions on the streets against the 6M population of HK.
    Your American lying Maisntream News Media outlets always lies about the actual number of protestors whatever they are in Moscow or HK. Whenever such a protest happens your beloved FOX News, MSNBC or whichever go blitzkrieg onto the claims.

"Over Million Protestors are protesting in Moscow Against Russia and Putin"

Just because your MSM claims that there are millions on the streets against the 6M population of HK doesn't always mean its the truth.

Save your Neocon talk. They will have their freedom as long as they become American/British puppets again.

Soros must be very happy to know that Americans are supporting his NGOs efforts in HK.

Its not about any of that. The people of HK want to GTFO of Mainland's grasp, how can you not support them on that?
    Oh yes it is about America and Britain who do you think militarily occupied HK when Britain was in Asia? and tried to militarily take over beijing? the British. The fact those so called protestors were waving both American flags and the flag of the British empire days.

Really speaks volume. It would be no different from a Jihadist in Syria asking for a military intervention.

No matter if you are libertarian or not, being aligned with the west = far more freedom
    Freedom AS LONG AS YOU AGREE WITH THE NARRATIVE.

I have being already labelled by you fake freedom supporters as a communist for not supporting this obvious regime change and protest movement which had being started up by NGOs and including by Soros as well.

You don't support the brave protestors? you must be a communist or a propagandist of China! if anything this protesting that is happening in HK is exposing you NeoCons that love protests whenever they fit your interests.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 08-13-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Oh yes it is about America and Britain who do you think militarily occupied HK when Britain was in Asia? and tried to militarily take over beijing? the British. The fact those so called protestors were waving both American flags and the flag of the British empire days.

Really speaks volume. It would be no different from a Jihadist in Syria asking for a military intervention.

I have being already labelled by you fake freedom supporters as a communist for not supporting this obvious regime change and protest movement which had being started up by NGOs and including by Soros as well.

You don't support the brave protestors? you must be a communist or a propagandist of China! if anything this protesting that is happening in HK is exposing you NeoCons that love protests whenever they fit your interests.
    But Catalonia and Crimea are pure and untouched by either Russian or ChiCom meddling.

Sure.

All legitimate movements are immediately infiltrated by powers who will benefit from them, you will never find a movement that isn't, therefore you must judge the movement itself and not its backers.

Hong Kong is right and China is the greater evil.
    Crimea was right and Catalonia was right.

You clearly only support movements that benefit Chinese interests.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Your American lying Maisntream News Media outlets always lies about the actual number of protestors whatever they are in Moscow or HK. Whenever such a protest happens your beloved FOX News, MSNBC or whichever go blitzkrieg onto the claims.

"Over Million Protestors are protesting in Moscow Against Russia and Putin"

Just because your MSM claims that there are millions on the streets against the 6M population of HK doesn't always mean its the truth.
    Just because your ChiCom media claims there are only a few protestors organized by western powers doesn't always mean its the truth.

Save your Neocon talk. They will have their freedom as long as they become American/British puppets again.

Soros must be very happy to know that Americans are supporting his NGOs efforts in HK.
    Save your ChiCom talk. They will be safe from the west as long as they become slaves to the Chinese Communist Party.
    Emperor Xi must be very happy to know that you support his minions' efforts in Hong Kong.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just because your ChiCom media claims there are only a few protestors organized by western powers doesn't always mean its the truth.

Save your ChiCom talk. They will be safe from the west as long as they become slaves to the Chinese Communist Party.
    Emperor Xi must be very happy to know that you support his minions' efforts in Hong Kong.

How very mature of you. No wonder you support the clown trump who isnt doing anything about the Walls and using this as a distraction to get away from his failures on trade deals in Europe etc.

In Europe Trump is being mocked.

My ChiCom media? your rather comical with that one. You might as well just support John Bolton on his regime change in Iran while your at it.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 08-13-2019 at 10:48 PM.

But Catalonia and Crimea are pure and untouched by either Russian or ChiCom meddling.

Sure.

All legitimate movements are immediately infiltrated by powers who will benefit from them, you will never find a movement that isn't, therefore you must judge the movement itself and not its backers.

Hong Kong is right and China is the greater evil.
    Crimea was right and Catalonia was right.

You clearly only support movements that benefit Chinese interests.
    All legitimate movements are immediately infiltrated by powers who will benefit from them
    The one in HK is dam different. You Americans would be using HK agaisnt China "tit for tat"

And you clearly only support movements that benefit American and British interests.

How very mature of you. No wonder you support the clown trump who isnt doing anything about the Walls and using this as a distraction to get away from his failures on trade deals in Europe etc.

In Europe Trump is being mocked.

My ChiCom media? your rather comical with that one. You might as well just support John Bolton on his regime change in Iran while your at it.
    You're exposing yourself more with every post.

Trump is building the wall and he is winning the trade wars.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 08-13-2019 at 10:58 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The one in HK is dam different. You Americans would be using HK agaisnt China "tit for tat"
    Because you say it is?
    The party's word isn't law here.

And you clearly only support movements that benefit American and British interests.
    That must be why I support Crimea and Catalonia.
    My record of supporting both is quite long.

You've lost, your cover is blown.
    Give up.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Your exposing yourself more with every post.

Trump is building the wall and he is winning the trade wars.
    Trump is building the wall
    We shall see i have my doubts on it.

Ann Coulter could be right about Trump on his walls,security promises not being fully implanted.

he is winning the trade wars
    How he is winning the trade while his being mocked by Euporean leaders? and laughed at by Chinese? not even the Iranians are taking him seriously.

We shall see i have my doubts on it.

Ann Coulter could be right about Trump on his walls,security promises not being fully implanted.
    Thanks for confirming her and Romney as ChiCom agents.
    She is embarrassingly wrong.

How he is winning the trade while his being mocked by Euporean leaders? and laughed at by Chinese? not even the Iranians are taking him seriously.
    They can laugh but it is they who will collapse if they don't agree to play fair, America is turning around while they are all sinking fast.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thanks for confirming her and Romney as ChiCom agents.
    She is embarrassingly wrong.

They can laugh but it is they who will collapse if they don't agree to play fair, America is turning around while they are all sinking fast.

America is turning around while they are all sinking fast.

America is turning around while they are all sinking fast.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    America is turning around is a wishful thinking.

America is turning around is a wishful thinking.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yea you've been doubling down since page 1 and its not looking good for you.

Your line of thought would also be telling the American colonists to end the revolution and get back in line to serve the British Empire.

And here it is, when Yaron Brook even knows supporting HK is the right thing to do, you know you've gone too far.

Last edited by eleganz; 08-14-2019 at 02:05 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

An August 20 article in the Singapore-based Straits Times noted that the number of people moving from Hong Kong to Taiwan has risen rapidly in recent months, and during the first seven months of 2019 is up 28 percent compared to a year earlier. The Times attributes this increase to the “anti-government protests that have swept the former British colony amid fear that its autonomy from Beijing is being eroded.”

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...ong-protesters

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Taiwan’s top diplomat said Tuesday that his government stands with Hong Kong citizens pushing for “freedom and democracy,” and would help those displaced from the semi-autonomous Chinese city if Beijing intervenes with greater force to quell the protests.Speaking to The Associated Press in Taipei, Foreign Minister Joseph Wu was careful to say his government has no desire to intervene in Hong Kong’s internal affairs, and that existing legislation is sufficient to deal with a relatively small number of Hong Kong students or others seeking to reside in Taiwan.
    But he added that Hong Kong police have responded with “disproportionate force” to the protests. He said that any intervention by mainland Chinese forces would be “a new level of violence” that would prompt Taiwan to take a different stance in helping those seeking to leave Hong Kong.
    “When that happens, Taiwan is going to work with the international community to provide necessary assistance to those who are displaced by the violence there,” he said.

“The people here understand that how the Chinese government treats Hong Kong is going to be the future way of them treating Taiwan. And what turned out in Hong Kong is not very appealing to the Taiwanese people,” Wu said.
    China’s Communist Party insists that Taiwan is part of China and must be reunited with it, even if by force. Modern Taiwan was founded when Chiang Kai-shek’s Nationalists, who once ruled on the mainland, were forced to retreat to the island in 1949 after the Communists took power in the Chinese Civil War.
    Beijing has suggested that Taiwan could be reunited under the “one country, two systems” model that applied to Hong Kong after the former British colony was returned to China in 1997. That agreement allowed Hong Kong to keep its civil liberties, independent courts and capitalist system, though many in Hong Kong accuse Beijing of undermining those freedoms under President Xi Jinping.
    Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen has said that the “one country, two systems” model has failed in Hong Kong and brought the city to “the brink of disorder.”
    Government surveys earlier this year showed that about 80% of Taiwanese citizens oppose reunification with China.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-interv...111618072.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123