Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes to War Against Iran

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My life has more opportunities and freedoms with a constitutional republic. My life isnt worth anything without one. If your argument is that it doesn't exist than i will fight to make it exist. I will make it reality.
    You didn't answer the question. I answered yours.

Do you actually believe your life really means something to the masters you defend....lol

It is also a non argument for those who are aware. No, we do not currently have a constitutional republic. Our government is currently in the form of corporate fascism. Please educate yourself on what that actually means. Google would be a great start but keep in mind, corporate fascism has evolved into it's current form which differs from the vanilla definitions you will find at the top of you search.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Trump isn't helping ISIS by defeating a common enemy. That's doublespeak. Trump's administration stopped arming ISIS. Obamas administration armed ISIS.
    Wrong. Bush created and armed Isis. Obombya merely continued to do so just as Trump continues to do so
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    What does that even mean?

Here is the reality. Anyone with reasonable intelligence and a strong work ethic can become financially secure in the US. Being the child of an actor (lol wut?) not necessary.

Sorry. Not familiar with the tent cities and people who can't get a job or a house ever are. Unemployment 3.6% right now, btw.
    Obviously you do not drive very far from your own home...lol
    Thomas Jefferson

Well. That is factually wrong. Libertarians support human freedom. They don't support permanent rule of Communists or Mullahs. Pretty sure most libertarians support the American Revolution. Libertarians do tend to support limiting military involvement as a practical issue of the their government in foreign affairs. But that doesn't mean pacifism if someone is a direct threat. The Soviet Union was a direct threat.
    The Soviet Union was only a direct threat to our interests abroad.....ie: our regime changes are a direct threat to their interests abroad. See how that works now?
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    You didn't answer the question. I answered yours.

Do you actually believe your life really means something to the masters you defend....lol

It is also a non argument for those who are aware. No, we do not currently have a constitutional republic. Our government is currently in the form of corporate fascism. Please educate yourself on what that actually means. Google would be a great start but keep in mind, corporate fascism has evolved into it's current form which differs from the vanilla definitions you will find at the top of you search.
    I responded to your philosophical question about meaning with my personal perspective and my philosophy. Meaning is relative. One cannot truely see someone else's meaning. We are sort of like dogs that way.

I responded to your philosophical question about meaning with my personal perspective and my philosophy. Meaning is relative. One cannot truely see someone else's meaning. We are sort of like dogs that way.
    wrong, I, along with others can clearly see what you are up to here in this forum....lol...I am nothing like a dog. Speak for yourself.
    Thomas Jefferson

wrong, I, along with others can clearly see what you are up to here in this forum....lol...I am nothing like a dog. Speak for yourself.
    If you believe you can truly measure meaning non relatively than you are a mad man.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Soviet Union was only a direct threat to our interests abroad.....ie: our regime changes are a direct threat to their interests abroad. See how that works now?
    They were a direct threat to America at home and so is Communist China.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The irony to me is that 30 years ago the Iranians and the Iraqis were fighting each other. We gotta come up with a better plan than uniting everyone against us.

Probably if all our troops left the middle east tomorrow, the countries and people there would find some excuse to start killing each other. Saudi Arabia wants for whatever reason to attack Yemen. I'm fine with that. "Whatever," says I. Fk'em. But they can do it without our help, or interference.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

More 'warring' without a declaration of war.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    The irony to me is that 30 years ago the Iranians and the Iraqis were fighting each other. We gotta come up with a better plan than uniting everyone against us.

Probably if all our troops left the middle east tomorrow, the countries and people there would find some excuse to start killing each other. Saudi Arabia wants for whatever reason to attack Yemen. I'm fine with that. "Whatever," says I. Fk'em. But they can do it without our help, or interference.
    Iran's been buying political influence and support there for years. After the Saddam Iraq war they took in a lot of refugees and then sent a bunch back to Iraq to be cheerleaders for Iran politically. They know how to brainwash people and understand how to use propaganda. Some of the germans went to Iran during world war 2. The British did regime change there because they were loyal to the Germans. The Iraqi government supports Iran as a form of protection. Essentially Iraq thinks that Iran can wipe them out with impunity. Its sort of like how people are loyal to the mafia. I guess you could argue thats a healthy relationship. There is a cost when you make these sort of deals though.

Iran's been buying political influence and support there for years. After the Saddam Iraq war they took in a lot of refugees and then sent a bunch back to Iraq to be cheerleaders for Iran politically. They know how to brainwash people and understand how to use propaganda. Some of the germans went to Iran during world war 2. The British did regime change there because they were loyal to the Germans. The Iraqi government supports Iran as a form of protection. Essentially Iraq thinks that Iran can wipe them out with impunity. Its sort of like how people are loyal to the mafia. I guess you could argue thats a healthy relationship. There is a cost when you make these sort of deals though.
    So, Iran is full of crypto-nazis?

Is this the propaganda love-child of an antifa/neocon union?

They were a direct threat to America at home and so is Communist China.
    Then why is the US military clearing the path for their One Belt One Road project? I've posted about this multiple times and everybody just cruises right on past the posts without a single reply.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Pelosi says the House will introduce a War Powers Resolution to limit any action to 30 days. Pence already tried to tie Iran to 9/11 as justification under the original AUMF.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-06-2020 at 10:14 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Speaking of China.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    Speaking of China.

The moment Russia and China provided Military assistance to Syria's gov this was a tied turning around agaisnt the so called Western Syrian Moderate Rebels. Iraq and China could make huge benefits from this mess right now.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The moment Russia and China provided Military assistance to Syria's gov this was a tied turning around agaisnt the so called Western Syrian Moderate Rebels. Iraq and China could make huge benefits from this mess right now.
    It raises the stakes for us that's for sure.

Hey...where are all those posts by those lapdogs saying Trumps moving us out of the Middle East?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    It raises the stakes for us that's for sure.
    Where are all those users claiming that China is going to implode? i hope those so called users or so called experts who make such claims realize if China implodes so does the West and America..
    America and most of the west rally around the cheap labor markets and trades out of China.. Even the Trump admin realized this. He lost the trade war agaisnt China.

Trump has placed so many NeoCons around him, and for what reason? these neocons hated him since day, that logic that he hasn't even fired them just raises the question.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 01-06-2020 at 02:51 PM.

Where are all those users claiming that China is going to implode? i hope those so called users or so called experts who make such claims realize if China implodes so does the West and America..
    America and most of the west rally around the cheap labor markets and trades out of China.. Even the Trump admin realized this. He lost the trade war agaisnt China.

Trump has placed so many NeoCons around him, and for what reason? these neocons hated him since day, that logic that he hasn't even fired them just raises the question.
    The US has been bullying the world with its fiat currency. China has been building business with its fiat currency. Pretty easy to see what's going to win out in the long game. We (the US) has more propaganda resources than any country that has ever existed. I find it funny, yet concerning, that most believe that their government would never do that to them. That just one example of how deep the propaganda in this country is.

Don't worry though, Trump will save us from the satanic deepstate pedophiles!

Remember kids, presidents are selected, not elected.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

This is a hoot. Number one ally in the middle east.

de ja vu.

Republicans are warmongers.

Hannity is happy he doesn't need to mention the derp state again.

or any good reason,, for that matter.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Iran's regime has no right to exist. China's regime has no right to exist. What they think does not matter at all from a moral perspective. The only question is what is in the United States' best interest. I have not weighed in on that question at all because I don't know. My default is the US should always do nothing unless directly attacked.
    Other regimes have no right to exist just as much as our Neocon NWO regime has no right to exist. But it does because idiots continue to vote for them.
    Thomas Jefferson

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    de ja vu.

Republicans are warmongers.

Hannity is happy he doesn't need to mention the derp state again.
    Unless Trump, Hannity have being part of the same state since the start. They are controlled opposition...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AngryCanadian again.

Trump filled the swamp with more neocons than bush had.....that says a lot ans should have answered any questions
    Thomas Jefferson

High Explosives are falling where our Troops should not be..
    They were Told to leave.. They refused.

The base will be removed .
    Any further action will widen the retaliation.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Unless Trump, Hannity have being part of the same state since the start. They are controlled opposition...
    that was the joke.

Trump was never against the neocons.

Hannity was freaking out that Democrats have the power to undermine his popularity so he kept acting like the intelligence community are out to get him.

Controlled opposition isn't accurate, more like losers who will say anything for their agenda, that's Hannity and all of Fox News.

Trump is a delusional liar, he'll always do the bidding of the rich and powerful.

Theres not gonna be a declaration of war for an awfully long time.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ironically, this is impeachable, but the neoconservative Democrat leadership will praise him on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So are you part and parcel of the propaganda machine, or has cognitive dissonance simply consumed your entire skull?
    I will stand by my assessment. It was an act of war, it was unconstitutional, it set a new precedent in assassinating foreign leaders, and yes, it is actually impeachable.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast