Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Police serving search warrant at home of pro-gun activist Adam Kokesh

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They probably got pissed off he wouldn't talk and put him under observation until he gets a psych evaluation.

Although, some facilities do leave the lights on 24/7 as a policy, to make their count go faster, or to prevent people from getting stabbed in the middle of the night.
    The only time I've read of the lights being kept on 24/7 was at Guantanamo Bay or in the basement of Leavenworth for a man who had killed a couple guards while incarcerated. (Thomas Silverstein)

Widely protested (not by the MSM, of course) and they justify it as punishing the prisoner and needing to show the others that should you stab a guard, your consequence is going to be far worse than just another 100 years on your sentence. Phones left to ring for hours on end, cold showers, loud music, being awoken if you happen to fall asleep to make sure you are still alive - these are all tactics used.

I would like to hear of a prison which has this as their stated policy. (aside from a small jail within a jail at Leavenworth) It is a form of torture which when accompanied by other methods and tactics becomes quite effective. It should not be tolerated. How can one have a fair trial without a good night's sleep? Being kept up all night then required to see the judge and prepare your defense is a damn shame. I don't care what the person did. And using these methods as a form of punishment is just as bad.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Being kept up all night
    then required to see the judge and prepare your defense
    is a damn shame.
    +1

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

The carrying of a firearm in D.C. is currently illegal under D.C. laws, but those laws are themselves illegal as the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled them unconstitutional. The D.C. (District of Criminals) has chosen to ignore the U.S. Supreme Court, an act which is itself illegal. So Adam Kokesh's actions on video -- which threatened no one and harmed no one -- were perfectly legal under the law of the land (the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. Supreme Court).

Kokesh fully expected to be raided after posting this video.

He is attempting to create
    a "Rosa Parks" test of civil liberties to answer the question:
    will gun owners be treated like blacks

used to be treated, thrown to the back of the bus and oppressed because they assert their Second Amendment rights?

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041136_Ad...#ixzz2YmRZ39Qy

Mushrooms were obviously planted there by police

Let me be the first to state the obvious in all this: there is almost zero chance that Adam Kokesh had hallucinogenic mushrooms at his residence, knowing full well that a police raid was imminent following his shotgun video.

It's the oldest police trick in the book: drop a bag of cocaine (or whatever) on the scene, and charge the victim with a felony crime. They knew Kokesh had firearms, and they also knew that "discovering" schedule I drugs in his possession at the same time he possessed a firearm could land Kokesh in prison for two years (or more). So it was a simple matter to bring some drugs on the raid, drop them on the floor and then seize them as "evidence."

Am I saying the cops in Fairfax County are dirty?

You bet I am.

Dirtier than the politicians, and that's already filthy to the core.

Will they forcibly medicate Kokesh?

Now comes the real question: Are they going to forcibly medicate Kokesh and steal his sanity next? Will they commit him to a psychiatric facility and perform a chemical lobotomy?

Kokesh is in real danger at this point of being victimized by the government at a much deeper level. Look at what they did to James Holmes, the alleged Batman movie theater shooter in Colorado. They've had that guy on tranquilizers and psych meds from day one, and they're threatening to shoot him up with "truth serum" to force him to testify that he shots those victims.

There's no real justice in the U.S. justice system anymore. The sad truth is that hundreds of thousands of innocent people are rotting in U.S. prisons right now, guilty of no real crime. Let us hope that Adam Kokesh is not forced to join them.

Last edited by presence; 07-11-2013 at 04:57 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

libertymafia — The writers and editors at libertarianmafia fully support everything Adam is doing.
    I will keep this page updated as new information comes along.

On the action front, I have prepared a prepared a press release for national distribution that should go out tomorrow morning.
    Adam’s business team is working hard to support Adam in every possible way.
    We need YOU to continue calling the decisionmakers in Virginia and to stand by for further information and action requests. This stuff is scary but we must have the courage and find the determination to never lose hope and to continue working towards our shared vision of freedom and justice, a vision that Adam Kokesh works for and adeptly represents.
    George Donnelly george.donnelly@shieldmutual.com (215) 360-3513
    Last edited by presence; 07-11-2013 at 05:23 PM.

#freeadam <<< hashtag

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I submit that an individual who breaks a law
    that conscience tells him isunjust,
    and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment
    in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice,

is in reality expressing the highest respect for law.

-MLK Letter From Birmingham Jail

Last edited by presence; 07-11-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Adam isn't my cup of tea, and I would never think this was the proper way to treat anyone who is being held captive.
    You can't be surprised by this? Can you? The system is rotten to the core. I hate to say it but the time for talking is over. These are irreconcilable differences.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-11-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to
    pinpoint potential trouble-makers... and neutralize them
    and neutralize them, and neutralize them, and neutralize them'

How long? Not long.

Last edited by presence; 07-11-2013 at 06:47 PM.

How in the world did the Federal Park Police gather enough evidence to have reasonable cause the Adam was holding mushrooms? This is such an obvious plant, it isn't even funny.

They used; Amour vehicles, blockaded the block, forced residence into their homes, SWAT TEAMS, Masked Enforcement, Undercover Plainclothes LE, Police Cars... 2 Low flying helicopters... HOW MUCH DID THIS COST THE TAX PAYERS?

Park Police Out of Jurisdiction, Unconstitutional DC laws on loaded firearms, then of course, Dick $#@!in Tracy & company, planting drugs in the house. I'm sure Adam's fingerprints are all over it from handling it so many times? This is where DNA can falsely incriminate you, since the criminal terror squad can just grab some DNA in the house and rub it all over the drugs.

It's so easy today for the state to setup anyone. Surprised they didn't have a spare "Sandwich" planted to frame Adam to a murder or something along those lines.

So, where's Virginia A.G. Ken Cuccinelli on this? Anyone contact his office?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-11-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

the government is arresting a conspiracy theorist who has no ties to any organization with resources. My god, government is now more and more a great fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    How in the world did the Federal Park Police gather enough evidence to have reasonable cause the Adam was holding mushrooms? This is such an obvious plant, it isn't even funny.
    The arrest warrants were issued after they searched the house. I don't think we've seen the search warrant yet.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look at the previous page. Someone posted a photo. It says he violated virginia code 18.2-250: Possession of unlawful controlled substances.

They probably got pissed off he wouldn't talk and put him under observation until he gets a psych evaluation.

Although, some facilities do leave the lights on 24/7 as a policy, to make their count go faster, or to prevent people from getting stabbed in the middle of the night.
    He already had a psych evaluation,, the last time they arrested him for bogus bull$#@!.

And they leave the lights on and chill the place to $#@! with people. NO other reason.

He has not been convicted of any crime and should be treated with courtesy and respect.

it is a rare jailer that does so,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    Look at the previous page. Someone posted a photo. It says he violated virginia code 18.2-250: Possession of unlawful controlled substances.
    Right. If you're talking about these below, then you can see that these are arrest warrants that were generated after the search. They are dated 10 July 2013 at 1:42 and 1:45 AM. The search was initiated on 09 July and whatever justified the search should be titled "search warrant" or similar, not "warrant of arrest." Or am I missing something?

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

If you are going to video yourself loading weapons in a prohibited area or taking illegal substances; I respect the size of your balls and your right to do it but you had to see it coming. I do much less and worry about such an outcome.

Betterdeadthanfed did you notice a case number has been posted? Any chance you could find some additional info with it?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    If you are going to video yourself loading weapons in a prohibited area or taking illegal substances; I respect the size of your balls and your right to do it but you had to see it coming. I do much less and worry about such an outcome.
    What's even stranger is that it is reported that he does not even have a lawyer!!! So if you're a high-profile activist who meddles with the authorities, logically you would think that the said person would have a lawyer in tow, due to their risky job profession. I'm starting to believe that the mushrooms are indeed Adam's and he just doesn't care. Maybe his mind is just gone from all the experimentation. But talk about not being prepared to do battle with the Evil Empire.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-11-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    He already had a psych evaluation,, the last time they arrested him for bogus bull$#@!.

And they leave the lights on and chill the place to $#@! with people. NO other reason.

He has not been convicted of any crime and should be treated with courtesy and respect.

I never meant to say or imply that's the reason they do it, more like that's the reason they say they do it. Jailers are real good at covering their ass on paper and when people complain, it doesn't usually fall on sympathetic ears..

It's not the light that $#@!s with people, it's the sound coming from it.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Cruel and unusual punishment. If it was a foreign country, US government would put sanctions on them and possibly incite regime change.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I never meant to say or imply that's the reason they do it, more like that's the reason they say they do it. Jailers are real good at covering their ass on paper and when people complain, it doesn't usually fall on sympathetic ears..

It's not the light that $#@!s with people, it's the sound coming from it.
    The human body needs natural darkness and long periods of deprivation can adversely affect one's psychological state as well as immune system.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    The arrest warrants were issued after they searched the house. I don't think we've seen the search warrant yet.
    Gotta love that:

"OK, what have we got to write up this paperwork on?"

The human body needs natural darkness and long periods of deprivation can adversely affect one's psychological state as well as immune system.
    That's true. But if you have something to cover your head up enough, the light is easier to deal with.You could try plugging your ears with TP, but the sound still makes its way through.

Banned

Blog Entries
    In fairness, AuH20 is avoiding saying what Adam was openly saying, but wants to say it... ...and then chastises Adam for saying it.

AuH20 is saying kill them. Off the pigs. Read what he is writing, he is saying there should be an assassination campaign. He is saying violence is all these people will understand.

Now he will cower in fear, and deny his words and what he meant, while calling Adam a coward for asking to take a piss.

And the only reason I'm calling you out for this, is because YOU are cutting the throat of your ally like a fool, instead of the throat of your enemy.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-12-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Back to the green screen tangent....

Someone in the DC / VA area should go to Freedom Plaza and from the same angle as Adam's video take a high res picture or 1 min video that we can all access. Then those of us who can, we should do short green screen recordings of "I am Adam Kokesh" while loading a weapon (optional) and then have someone who can composite the Freedom Plaza backdrop into each green screen clip and start uploading them to YouTube. Or compile multiple "I am Adam Kokesh" snippets into some longer videos.

Or just use these backdrops:
    http://mumblingnerd.files.wordpress....6-oct-2009.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...hington_DC.JPG

This would help prove that this "act" could be spoofed, unless they video surveillance of him actually there in Freedom Plaza with a shotgun in hand (which they probably do, being all Orwellian and Big Brother like.)

It would also help show support for Adam (for those of you who do support him rocking the boat), and/or show that you are against the way he is being mistreated in jail.

And if there were 100's or 1,000's of videos clips like this, it is bound to get some notice by the media... and by the Feds, the NSA, yadda yadda...

Don't want any facetime? Slap on a rubber Obama mask, a Clinton mask, a Nixon mask, a Vendetta mask.

Maybe we could get some more recognizable faces to do some green screen short clips too... Jones, Bleck, etc.

Would this incriminate one of "sedition by proxy"? Or of being a "sedition sympathizer"?

First they came for Kokesh, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan of Kokesh.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Thanks for that great quote. I made it into a tweet with the #FreeAdam hashtag:
    https://twitter.com/tonystuntz/statu...16549924646912

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Back to the green screen tangent....

Someone in the DC / VA area should go to Freedom Plaza and from the same angle as Adam's video take a high res picture or 1 min video that we can all access. Then those of us who can, we should do short green screen recordings of "I am Adam Kokesh" while loading a weapon (optional) and then have someone who can composite the Freedom Plaza backdrop into each green screen clip and start uploading them to YouTube. Or compile multiple "I am Adam Kokesh" snippets into some longer videos.

Or just use these backdrops:
    http://mumblingnerd.files.wordpress....6-oct-2009.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...hington_DC.JPG

This would help prove that this "act" could be spoofed, unless they video surveillance of him actually there in Freedom Plaza with a shotgun in hand (which they probably do, being all Orwellian and Big Brother like.)

It would also help show support for Adam (for those of you who do support him rocking the boat), and/or show that you are against the way he is being mistreated in jail.

And if there were 100's or 1,000's of videos clips like this, it is bound to get some notice by the media... and by the Feds, the NSA, yadda yadda...

Don't want any facetime? Slap on a rubber Obama mask, a Clinton mask, a Nixon mask, a Vendetta mask.

Maybe we could get some more recognizable faces to do some green screen short clips too... Jones, Bleck, etc.

Would this incriminate one of "sedition by proxy"? Or of being a "sedition sympathizer"?
    Ben Swann could do it. That would inspire others to do it, and also help fund his kickstarter. Or Ron Paul, which would make worldwide headlines.
    Last edited by CPUd; 07-12-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    The only time I've read of the lights being kept on 24/7 was at Guantanamo Bay or in the basement of Leavenworth for a man who had killed a couple guards while incarcerated. (Thomas Silverstein)
    Adam is in what's known in Fairfax Jail as an 'R Cell'. The lights-on practice has been in effect there since the mid 90's and probably longer than that. It's pretty much "the hole" now but it was just a general holding area before the new wing of the jail was built about 10 years ago. The genpop areas of the jail use normal lights on/off schedules. Or so I've heard....

What I get from the info in this thread is that a search warrant was executed and his current charges are only based on what was "found" in the house. He hasn't been formally charged federally yet. He will be moved to Alexandria City jail if and when he is federally charged. Fairfax doesn't normally hold federal inmates since the federal courthouse is in Alexandria and the Alexandria City jail is right around the corner from there. (This is also the jail and courthouse that Snowden would be in based on his charges btw) His Fairfax charges would be decided after his federal charges. The charges he has now are his "holding charges". You read about them all the time in random news articles where a suspect is arrested and held on "unrelated charges". Then they are later charged with the "real" crime and the unrelated charges disappear. Or so I've heard....

Yes, all Northern Virginia jurisdictions are filled with dirty cops. Fairfax is the worst but all the Northern VA city and county police and sheriff's offices all train at a central location and are all taught the same protocol. That protocol is "$#@! With Everyone". Or so I've heard....
    Last edited by devil21; 07-12-2013 at 04:02 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast