Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump says he's interested in debate hosted by Joe Rogan

Trump says he's interested in debate hosted by Joe Rogan

Trump says he's interested in debate hosted by Joe Rogan

BY MORGAN CHALFANT
    09/14/20

President Trump on Monday signaled he would participate in a four-hour debate with Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden moderated by Joe Rogan, despite such a format being likely impossible.

Trump shared a tweet from Tim Kennedy, a retired mixed martial artist, who wrote that Rogan, a comedian and mixed martial arts color commentator, offered during his podcast to moderate a four-hour debate between Trump and Biden without a live audience.

“Just the two candidates, cameras, and their vision of how to move this country forward. Who wants this? #debates #Election2020,” Kennedy tweeted.

Trump responded, writing, “I do!”

The Commission on Presidential Debates has already scheduled three presidential debates on Sept. 29, Oct. 15 and Oct. 22 and a vice presidential debate on Oct. 7.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...d-by-joe-rogan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump could have Hillary Clinton moderating and still mop the floor with that poor demented puppet they are putting up against him.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Trump could have Hillary Clinton moderating and still mop the floor with that poor demented puppet they are putting up against him.
    He could have his notes and teleprompter and still lose. But I think if he appears just lucid enough, the press will declare him the winner. The expectation is really low for him

I refuse to watch or listen to anything Joe Rogan related. $#@! that guy. He is a fraud, disinformation agent, defender and puppet for the elites.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I refuse to watch or listen to anything Joe Rogan related. $#@! that guy. He is a fraud, disinformation agent, defender and puppet for the elites.
    This

And then during the middle of the debate it will turn into a podcast.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This. Since his podcast began, he has been pushing how "cool" doing a bunch of drugs is, mainly LSD, which is what is/was often used in MKUltra projects.

Obviously Biden would never accept this offer, it would be too uncontrolled to be of any benefit for him. Right now his team is working on the reason why they will not show up for this. Or maybe they already declined.
    Last edited by Champ; 09-14-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Didn't he support Ron Paul for president in 2012?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Didn't he support Ron Paul for president in 2012?
    He did, and then he threw his support for Sanders a few months back when he was still in the race.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He did, and then he threw his support for Sanders a few months back when he was still in the race.
    Yeah, he's kind of all over the place politically. I don't think he's a fraud and all that though.

Yeah, he's kind of all over the place politically. I don't think he's a fraud and all that though.
    He is what he needs to be in each interview, like a chameleon. He often sides with the establishment on the big issues always claiming we need centralized government to have a functioning society, but will pivot and say the government is crazy and out of control with their laws, especially against drugs. He has a New York Times columnist on and agrees with all of the globalist mainstream narrative talking points during that interview. In the very next interview he may have someone on like Glenn Greenwald, who has a history of challenging the narrative, from a left leaning, but counter government perspective, and he ends up agreeing with everything in that one as well. One could simply say he is trying to be a good interviewer and get the best out of the people he is interviewing, but he interjects a ton of his own personal opinions on many of these matters, often times in the form of comedy and satire.

The Tim Pool and Jack Dorsey Twitter episode was probably one of the most telling, because you had 2 opposing views in a single interview, so he couldn't appeal to the interviewee and agree with everything they said, he had to in some way, choose a side, and he did. He always tries to come across as a guy that is like "we need to fight the machine bro" and has had Tim Pool and others like him on enough times to reinforce this notion, but during this particular interview, he resorted to mocking and belittling Tim throughout as Tim made excellent points against Twitter. He at no point did this towards Dorsey or his lawyer. He sided with Twitter through his comedy, but tried his best to keep the image of being some anti-establishment fighting tough guy simultaneously. It was awkward to say the least and is what lead a lot of people to doubting Rogan's integrity afterwards.

I can tell you from personal experience with him that he is.
    Last edited by kahless; 09-14-2020 at 02:42 PM.

I would classify him as an entertainer , flim flam man . Something like a combination of howard stern and AJ.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Joe Rogan.

Cool dude. Great guy for forum for honest and real conversation.

$#@! the haters.

He provides more than their hating ass ever does. Way more.

Ideology is second to freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is my ideology.
    I can tell you from personal experience with him that he is.
    Cool story bro. I'd have to care about who you are, before I cared to listen to stories about your short personal experience with a celebrity in a celebrities lifetime of experiences, and then judge them based on that, and not the dozens of hours of interviews I've watched with him on his podcast. The guy is a very genuine guy, with ideas I may not agree with, but he is respectful in his ideas.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-14-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would classify him as an entertainer , flim flam man . Something like a combination of howard stern and AJ.
    That's a very accurate description.

Biden would never go on Rogan or probably any podcast that wasn't specifically an establishment Democrat show. I don't know how many of those there even are. Pod Save America is one. Right wing podcasters tend to be more right and left wing podcasters tend to be more left, which is why the podverse is so much more interesting, in general, than corporate media.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Biden would never go on Rogan or probably any podcast that wasn't specifically an establishment Democrat show. I don't know how many of those there even are. Pod Save America is one. Right wing podcasters tend to be more right and left wing podcasters tend to be more left, which is why the podverse is so much more interesting, in general, than corporate media.
    The only Democratic politician that I've seen go on his podcast is Tulsi Gabbard, and shes been on his show at least twice.

Calvin Coolidge

The only Democratic politician that I've seen go on his podcast is Tulsi Gabbard, and shes been on his show at least twice.
    Bernie Sanders did his show. Also, early on Andrew Yang got some momentum on his show.

He had Bernie and Andrew Yang too.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I am not a regular watcher of Joe Rogan but he has done several interviews that I found interesting or entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Joe Rogan.

Cool dude. Great guy for forum for honest and real conversation.

$#@! the haters.

He provides more than their hating ass ever does. Way more.

Ideology is second to freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is my ideology.

Cool story bro. I'd have to care about who you are, before I cared to listen to stories about your short personal experience with a celebrity in a celebrities lifetime of experiences, and then judge them based on that, and not the dozens of hours of interviews I've watched with him on his podcast. The guy is a very genuine guy, with ideas I may not agree with, but he is respectful in his ideas.
    Your post sounds like someone is trying to censor him. LOL, that will never happen to him.

I wish it was as simple as you described it. Actors act, they put on a good show for you to consume. You really have no clue and that is a good thing.

Yeah I forgot Bernie was also a guest on his show. Never knew Yang went on it though.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's a very accurate description.
    Exactly.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I wish it was as simple as you described it. Actors act, they put on a good show for you to consume. You really have no clue and that is a good thing.
    I dont care about his policy positions. I care about his qualities as a human and as an interviewer and forum for ideas. I care about what I can see, and how that influences people. And I see Joe Rogan host respectable people for respectable interviews, including Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson many times.

So don't even try and call me a blind consumabot because Joe Rogan is some double agent disinfo sell out or whatever. I don't care, because I have already seen the good he bears.

You can try to tell me you know better, but who are you to try? You are some dude on the internet. Has that ever worked out for you?

Just some little hater on the internet. People like you say this about everybody. Annoying. Maybe you'll be the critic a statue is made for. Just kidding, you wouldn't place, because nobody knows or cares about your opinion, critic or not.

TLDR: I don't care if he is an actor. I care about the forum of discussion he brings to his show. And two candidates talking for four hours on Joe Rogan, would be WAY BETTER than anything the MSM has tried to serve up, EVER before. Illuminati double deep deep state diisinfo agent or not.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-14-2020 at 07:08 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I dont care about his policy positions. I care about his qualities as a human and as an interviewer and forum for ideas. I care about what I can see, and how that influences people. And I see Joe Rogan host respectable people for respectable interviews, including Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson many times.

So don't even try and call me a blind consumabot because Joe Rogan is some double agent disinfo sell out or whatever. I don't care, because I have already seen the good he bears.

You can try to tell me you know better, but who are you to try? You are some dude on the internet. Has that ever worked out for you?

Just some little hater on the internet. People like you say this about everybody. Annoying. Maybe you'll be the critic a statue is made for. Just kidding, you wouldn't place, because nobody knows or cares about your opinion, critic or not.

TLDR: I don't care if he is an actor. I care about the forum of discussion he brings to his show. And two candidates talking for four hours on Joe Rogan, would be WAY BETTER than anything the MSM has tried to serve up, EVER before. Illuminati double deep deep state diisinfo agent or not.
    He is the MSM. Talk about brainwashed. Qualities as a human from that off air piece of $#@!, really? Nothing of real value ever comes from those two and what is of value is discussed on their shows to keep the topics in a conspiracy jail to ensure they never make mainstream news.

Alex Jones and him are no different. Total scam artists to protect the elites. If you are entertained by it fine but if you believe they are the real deal and they make a positive difference in the long run then you are totally clueless and brainwashed. The interviews are basically public relations and advertisements for the guests. Nothing more.

I guess his tats and the act to appeal to the average Joe - working man, won you over and with that said he is a good actor in connecting with people like you.

Enjoy your gatekeeper.

Wow, this would be big coup for Rogan if it really happened.... from allowing left wing liberal Abby Martin to attack First Son in law to hosting Prez debates.
    It seems nearly impossibble but in the age of MAGA, anything is possible and would tune in if he hosted.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    EM.

Maybe some overlapping of political bent with AJ but Stern never has touched such political/foreign policy issues as Rogan and AJ have dealt with unless I'm overlooking any major portion of Stern programming. Both Stern and Rogan shows have coverd genitalia for example but don't think Stern ever came close to touching hot foreign policy/global interventions issues like Rogan has.
    Recent example, Joe Rogan interviews Abby Martin: Trump son-in-law Kushner invested in settlements, Israeli soldiers shot Palestinians in genitals

ETA:
    As much as I support Rogan and his guests free speech rights, practically speaking Trump pushing for him to be debates host could seriously damage already lagging Trump fund raising efforts by alienating powerful lobbies with deep pockets. Biden is already setting historic fund raising records by courting globalist deeps that Trump should be courting much more aggressively if goal is to raise a lot of money... unless he is really very very rich as he had claimed in the past and doesn't need to court deep swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    He could have his notes and teleprompter and still lose. But I think if he appears just lucid enough, the press will declare him the winner. The expectation is really low for him
    Can't watch this without thinking of poor old Joe. The show must go on.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

I don't watch Joe or AJ much anymore. But when I do, they speak a lot of truth from my perspective, especially AJ.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'd be interested in watching the esteemed candidates decide the thing by a spirited match of hungry-hungry hippos.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast