Thread: Was Muhammad a True Prophet of God?

Was Muhammad a True Prophet of God?

Was Muhammad a True Prophet of God?

Muhammad claimed to be a prophet of the one true God teaching correct doctrine [Islam] as the biblical prophets before him, such as Noah, Moses, Jesus etc. As a christian Muhammad is an example of Matthew 24.11.

“And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people”
    -Matthew 24.11

To think that after scriptures was closed and Jesus death and resurrection that a non Jewish prophet would arise in Arabia long after the bible was written [Matthew 23.37 Hebrews 1 1-3], and this new prophet would radically change doctrine and contradict the bible must be rejected by a christian. And while I believe Muhammad can be shown a false prophet by the Koran and Muslim doctrine, this will be focused on the man Muhammad rather than Islamic doctrine or the truthfulness of Islam.

Muhammad was born in Mecca in Arabia around 570 and lived to be 62 years old dying in Medina in 632 from poising. I n 610 at the age of 40 he received his first revelation from Allah through the angel Gabriel while praying in a cave. He would receive revelations for the next 22 years that would later be compiled into the Koran from the memory of his followers. Muhammad came from the Arabian pagan tribe the Quraysh based in Mecca witch was the center for trade and pilgrimage for pagans with its local pagan shrine the Ka'bah as the holiest site in pre Islamic Arbia. One of his local pagan tribes deities was “Allah” the pagan moon god who's symbol is the crescent moon. Muhammad took 7th century Arabian culture and elevated it to religious status and mixed it with local Jewish and christian groups theology on the one true god. Five prayers a day, prayers towards mecca, the fast of Ramadan, circling the ka'bah, dietary laws, clothing, woman's veil, woman wear black, men wear white, virgins a gift in heaven, the story of the sun setting in mirkey water, even the word muslim were all done by pre Islamic pagans. Much of the Koranic version of heaven comes from the Zorastriods of Persia- Muhammad just brought his local tribes “Allah” the moon God to a higher status. See

the religion of Islam by Dr. Ron Carlson
    https://www.christianministriesintl.org/...ry=2827161

Muhammad's life is often divided by scholars into three separate time periods. First the pre-prophetic period from 570-610. During this time period Muhammad worked in the caravan trade in Mecca where he met and talked with a wide variety of worldviews including Jewish and christian. He married his first wife Khadijah who was 15 years his elder.

Than comes the Meccan prophetic Period 610-622. During this time Muhammad believed a demon ordered him to recite verses. Khadijah and her cousin Waraqah convinced him it was god communicating with him. After being convinced God was communicating with him Muhammad set out seeking acceptance from Jews and Christians believing his message was constant with the bible. Koranic verses from this time period are very tolerant and peaceful to Jews and Christians as he sought converts. He started to preach Islam to the local pagans who persecuted him and the the local Arab Jews and Christians rejected him as a prophet and he fled Mecca.

The Medinan period was from 622 until his death. 622 starts year 0 for the Muslim calender. Muslims built their first mosque in Medina and Muhammad first perched on Friday becoming the Islamic holy day. Medina is the city Muhammad first became a political and military leader. He began raiding caravans and led Muslims in a total of 66 battles most of them victories. Gaining money and power more Arabs followed Islam and his numbers grew. He revived new revelations to drive out the Jews in Medina. With increasing power his attitude towards Jews and Christians took a drastic turn. For example Sura 2.256 was written in 614. Sura 9.5 was written in 627. After the Jews rejected him Allah gave revelations to pray towards mecca, to the sacred mosque the Ka'bah 2.150 instead of the previous Jerusalem. Yet Jews and Christians were suppose to know to pray towards mecca was the truth Sura 2.143-144. He would go on to returned and conquer Mecca, as well as all of Arabia before his death.

Special Privileges, Wives, and sex Slaves

While the Koran says Muslims may have four wives the prophet had eleven [Sahih al-Bukhari, Number 268] . Child marriage was common in Arabia in the 7th century and when the prophet was in his fifties he married Aisha who was six and consummated the marriage when she was nine. Aisha said

“The messenger of God married me when I was seven, my marriage was consummated when I was nine.”
    -Tuburi vol 7.7

“The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).”
    -Sahih al-Bukhari 5158—Narrated Urwa:

"when Prophet (pbuh) married me I was only six year old at that time. ... One day while I was playing with my friends in a swing-sets (dolnas)... I was breathing rapidly because I was still tired of swinging with my friends. And I did not understand why I was called here. Then, my mother took me to a room where I saw three helping maids (ansars) who immediately decorated me and handed me over to the Prophet (pbuh), and they left the room. At that time I was only nine- year old. Prophet (pbuh) consummated our marriage that day".
    -Sahih Bukhari Hadith: Hazrat Aisha (RA) narrated

Once, one of the prophets wives caught him having sex with one of his slave girls Mary the copt in one of his wives beds. His wives were very upset by this and Muhammad swore an oath to never again have sex with his slave girls. However Muhammad magically than received revelations from Allah that it was ok to have sex with his slave girls in Sura 66 1-2.

The Prophet admired Umm Ibrahaim [Mary the Copt], who was fair-skinned and beautiful. He lodged her in al-Aliyah, at the property nowadays called the mashrabah of Umm Ibrahim. He used to visit her there and ordered her to veil herself, [but] he had intercourse with her by virtue of her being his property.
    -Al-Tabari, Volume 39, p. 194

and this allowed him to go back on his oath to his wives. In fact this is a common theme in the Koran. Allah seems there to aid in whatever Muhammad desires.

“In the qu'ran again and again Allah is quit solicitous of his prophet, and ready to command what pleases him.”
    - Robert Spencer The Truth About Muhammad Regenery Publishing Inc Washington D.C 2006

“Since the Qur'an is supposedly Allah's eternal Word, our Muslim friends expect us to believe that, from eternity past, Allah had nothing better to do than compose verses giving Muhammad the right to break his oath to his wives so that he could continue having sex with his slave-girl.
    -David Wood

He also marries his daughter in law Zaynab Bint Jahsh. Muhammad and Allah in sura 4.24 allowed Muslims to have sex with their captured slave girls of Banu Mustaliq. Muhammad married one of those captives a woman named Juwayoriya. At the Khaybar Oasis Muslims kicked them out of the land and took woman as captives. Muhammad allowed a Muslim named Dihya any slave girl from the captives and he chose Safiyya- when Muhammad saw her beauty he said Dihya could chose any other- Muhammad than married Safiyya and consummated the marriage that night. Muhammad created many widows because of Islam they could not remarry, Aisha was only 18 at this death. Only Muhammad can have daughters of his maternal and paternal uncles and aunts as well as any believing woman. Muhammad can change and equire new slave girls.

“O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her -- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess [slaves] in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”
    -Qur’an 33:50

Muhammad got more of the booty than anyone else after victories or raids once receiving 1/5 of the booty of the entire army. Believers cannot bother Muhammad with familiar talk or he will be annoyed annoyed. There is no speaking ill of Muhammad 33.53-54.

Muhammad the Superstitious Prophet of Arabia and Scientific Blunders

“If a mans discharge preceded that of the woman, then the child resembles the father, and if the woman discharges preceded that of the man, than the child resembles the mother.”
    -Sahih al-Bukhari 3329 Narrated Anas

Allah’s Messenger said, “If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it [i.e. the fly] away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i.e. the treatment for that disease.”
    -Sahih al-Bukhari 5782

Abu Qatada mentioning Allah’s saying: “And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps . . .” (v. 67:5) said, “The creation of these stars is for three purposes, and they are: 1) as decoration of the nearest heaven, 2) as missiles to hit the devils, and 3) as signs to guide travelers. So, if anybody tries to find a different interpretation, he is mistaken and just wastes his efforts and troubles himself with what is beyond his limited knowledge.”
    -Sahih al-Bukhari 3198

Muhammad said statements more in line with a superstitious 7th century Arabian than a prophet of God. Muhammad said Satan can be in the upper part of peoples noses while they sleep causing them to wake up in the middle of the night, so therefore people should blow their nose. Once Satan urinated in a Muslims ear causing him to not get up from bed to do his prayers. Satan farts so he does not hear certain prayers of Muslims. Crows crow, when they see a angel. Graying of a donkey means it has seen Satan. Yawning is from Satan. The sun rises between the two heads of Satan. A fever is from the heat of hell fire so treat it with water. Hell fire causes heat. Shooting stars were created to hit devils. Muhammad taught one wing on a fly has a disease, the other wing the cure. Adam was 90 feet tall. Allah transformed some Jews into apes because they did not follow the Sabbath 2.65-66. The Koran is not to be left open and unattended or a devil or jinn will come along and read it. And “if the Koran was wrapped in a skin and thrown into a fire it would not burn” al-tirmidui.652. Muhammad said male sperm originates between the rib and backbone. Muhammad also had concerning sanitary practices.

I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah: Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual cloths and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.
    -Sunan Abu Dawud 67

It was narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah said: “We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: ‘Water is not made impure by anything.’ Then we drank from it and gave it to our animals to drink, and we carried some with us.”
    -Sunan Ibn Majah 520—

[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

-Musnad Ahmad 16245

"It is related that Abu Hurayra said, "I never saw al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and I found him in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said, 'Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.' Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!'"
    (Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari, Number 1183) Al-Adab al-Mufrad al-Bukhari 1183

For references and more see
    David Wood vs. Ali Ataie: "Who Was Muhammad?"
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008...e-who-was.html
    Osama Abdallah vs. David Wood: "Was Muhammad a True Prophet?"
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008...-wood-was.html

Talking Ants and Shrinking Humans:An Analysis of Muhammad’s Scientific Blunders
    http://www.acts17.net/articles/talkingants.htm

The Incredulous and Absurd Teachings of Muhammad Pt. 1
    http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/s...ings1.html

Muhammad the Original Midnight Rider

“It is narrated on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I was brought al-Buraq Who is an animal white and long, larger than a donkey but smaller than a mule, who would place his hoof a distance equal to the range of version. I mounted it and came to the Temple (Bait Maqdis in Jerusalem), then tethered it to the ring used by the prophets. I entered the mosque and prayed two rak'ahs in it, and then came out and Gabriel brought me a vessel of wine and a vessel of milk. I chose the milk, and Gabriel said: You have chosen the natural thing. Then he took me to heaven”
    - Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 309:

However the first temple of Jerusalem was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar in 587 BC. The Romans destroyed the second temple under general Titus in 70 AD. The temple that eventually became Masjid al-Aqsa did not exist until 691 AD. Thus there was no Temple in Jerusalem for Muhammad to take his midnight ride by creature to.

The Satanic Verses

Salman Rushdie Reads from "The Satanic Verses"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v20VvP19kCI
    Debate on Satanic verse- Wood vs Alley
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijuMRAsanNk

When Muhammad first received a revelation his first impression was that he was demon possessed and became depressed and suicidal. Now, Muhammad received a spell from black magic that caused him to give false revelations for a year. Satan gave revelations to Muhammad who thought were from Allah [see Ibn Ishaq 165-166.] If Satan is able to give revelations and the prophet is unable to know the difference, how can we know what is from Allah or if any is from Allah? How reliable does that make Muhammad? More so how could Allah allow his prophet to be deceived? Further Allah is deceitful 8.41-45 Allah is a schemer like man 86.17 According to the Koran Allah is the "best of deceivers" 3:54; 8:30. This is not solid grounds for trust.

Aisha narrated: "Once the Prophet (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact, he had not done."
    -Sahih al-Bukhari 3175

Aisha narrated: Magic was worked on Allah’s Apostle (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) so that he used to think that he had had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. Then one day he said, "O Aisha, do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other: ‘What is wrong with this man?’ The latter replied, ‘He is under the effect of magic.’ The first one asked, ‘Who has worked magic on him?’ The other replied, ‘Labid bin Al-Asam, a man from Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.’ The first one asked, ‘What material did he use?’ The other replied, ‘A comb and the hair stuck to it.’"
    -Sahih al-Bukhari 5765

When the apostle saw that his people turned their backs on him and he was pained by their estrangement from what he brought them from God he longed that there should come to him from God a message that would reconcile his people to him . . . Then God sent down "By the star when it sets your comrade errs not and is not deceived, he speaks not from his own desire," and when he reached His words "Have you thought of al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat the third, the other", Satan, when he was meditating upon it, and desiring to bring it to his people, put upon his tongue "these are the exalted Gharaniq [Numidian cranes] whose intercession is approved." When the Quraysh heard that, they were delighted and greatly pleased at the way in which he spoke of their gods and they listened to him; while the believers were holding that what their prophet brought them from their Lord was true, not suspecting a mistake or a vain desire or a slip, and when he reached the prostration and the end of the Sura in which he prostrated himself the Muslims prostrated themselves when their prophet prostrated confirming what he brought and obeying his command, and the polytheists of Quraysh and others who were in the mosque prostrated when they heard the mention of their gods, so that everyone in the mosque believer and unbeliever prostrated . . . Then the people dispersed and the Quraysh went out, delighted at what had been said about their gods, saying, "Muhammad has spoken of our gods in splendid fashion. He alleged in what he read that they are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved." The news reached the prophet’s companions who were in Abyssinia, it being reported that Quraysh had accepted Islam, so some men started to return while others remained behind. Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said, "What have you done, Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you." The apostle was bitterly grieved and was greatly in fear of God. So God sent down (a revelation), for He was merciful to him, comforting him and making light of the affair and telling him that every prophet and apostle before him desired as he desired and wanted what he wanted and Satan interjected something into his desires as he had on his tongue. So God annulled what Satan had suggested and God established His verses, i.e. you are just like the prophets and apostles. Then God sent down: "We have not sent a prophet or apostle before you but when he longed Satan cast suggestions in his longing. But God will annul what Satan has suggested. Then God will establish his verses, God being knowing and wise."
    -Ibn Ishaq, p. 165-166

Was Muhammad Foretold in the Bible?

[Muhammad to Jews ]“Do you not find in what he [Allah] has sent down to you that you should believe in Muhammad”
    -Ibn Isaq 256

According to Muhammad the Jews and Christians in his day should believe in Muhammad since he was clearly promised in the old and new testaments see Sura 48.29 26.193-205 and many others. However he was rejected by both groups who failed to see him in the scriptures. This is a big problem since there are no prophecies of him in the bible thus Muhammad was mistaken and not a genuine prophet. Here are some debates on the subject as Islamic apologist attempt to place him in the Bible.

Zakir Hussain vs. James White: Is Muhammad Prophesied in the Bible?http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2012/09/...te-is.html
    Shabir Ally vs. James White: "Muhammad in the Bible?"
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010/08/...d-in.htmlJ
    james White: Is Muhammad in the Bible?
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010/12/...bible.html

In fact Muhammad's understanding of the Bible often came from local Gnostic and heretical groups and the Talmud leading to his false doctrine on many Biblical issues that he believed were true. For example Local heretical christian groups used the Arabic infancy gospel of Thomas. A forgery written in local Arabia that dates to the 6th century. The Koran contains material from that gospel like Jesus speaking as a baby 3.46 19 29-33 Jesus making clay birds come to life 5.110 [bible says his first miracle was in John 2.11 as adult] presented as truth. local Gnostics did not believe Jesus died on the cross and it was either Judas or that Jesus just appeared to die, this is material the Koran says is true. From the Talmud comes the Koranic story of the two sons of Adam found in sura 5.27 5.31 and Abraham being thrown in the fire and god cools the flames sura 21 68-69. Sura 18.9-26 derives from apocrypha writings acta sunctorum. Jinn, the lunar calender came from pre Islamic Jewish sources.

Muhammad and Violence

Below are some of the actions of the man Muslims are to view as their role model Sura 33.21. Muhammad oversaw and participated in the beheading of 600-900 men of the Qurayzahs [His favorite sword was called “The clever of vertebrate”] The woman and children were enslaved.

“The apostle went out to the market of Medina and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for the men of the Qurayzahs and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches.”
    -Ibn Isaq

After a Muslim victory a Jewish prisoner Uqba pleaded for his life “who will look after my children o Muhammad?” Muhammad replied “hell” and ordered him killed [see Ibn Isaq 308]. He ordered a man to be tortured until the man gave up where the hidden money was, the man would not give up the information despite being tortured and was beheaded.

Kinana b. al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud.
    -Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 515

After this Muhammad took Kinana's seventeen year old wife as his own. Muhammad allowed a follower to lie in order to kill a Jewish poet Ka'b bin Al-Ashrat who was critical of Muhammad.

The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b bin Ashraf (i.e. a Jew)." Muhammad bin Maslama replied, "Do you like me to kill him?" The Prophet replied in the affirmative. Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say what I like." The Prophet replied, "I do (i.e. allow you)."
    -Volume 4, Book 52, Number 271: Narrated Jabir:

He had a pregnant woman Asma bint marwan murdered. Another woman was going to be given lashes by the Jews for adultery but instead Muhammad had her stoned to death. He ordered the assassination of many political enemies. In the book of life of Muhammad p 464 he tortured Jews for information and burned out their eyes. He said those who do mischief cut there hands and feet from opposite sides and crucify them Sura 5.33. Muhammad himself did so to Jews vol 8 book 82 hadith 795. Often anyone critical of him would be killed. He once blessed a follower for driving a bow through someones eye and out the back of his head. In Sunan Abu Dawud 4361- a blind man kills his wife and child for speaking against Muhammad, Muhammad declares him guiltless. He also had a blind man over 100 year old killed for being critical of him.

A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up. He sat before the Prophet and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her. Thereupon the Prophet said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.
    - Sunan Abu Dawud 4348 Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas

A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.
    -Sunan Abu Dawud 4349—Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib:

Muhammad said on his death bed, whoever relinquishes his faith kill him. If a Muslim were to leave his religion

Ibn Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him.”
    -Al-Bukhary (number 6922)

Abd-Allah ibn Masood said: The Messenger of Allah said: “It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god except Allah and that I am the Messenger of Allah, except in one of three cases: a soul (in case of murder); a married person who commits adultery; and one who leaves his religion and separates from the main body of Muslims.”
    -Sahih Al Bukhary number 6484 and Sahih Muslim number 1676

Jihad

“I have been ordered to fight with the people until they say none has the right to be worshiped but Allah” -Muhammad vol 4 book 52 hadith 196

“I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah.”
    -Muhammad in Sahih Muslim 33

Arabian pagan tribes that were conquered by Muhammad were forced to convert to Islam or die. Jews and Christians [people of the book] were forced to convert or become second class citizens while paying the tax to fund Islamic expansion. As his power grew he became more intolerant of Jews and Christians saying

“kill any Jew that falls into your power”
    -Ibn Isak 369 Ibn Sa'd vol 2 36

Islamic apologist say this only refers to military men. However that is not how it was understood, soon after a Jewish merchant who traded with the Muslims was murdered. His ultimate goal was to kick out all non Muslims when he said.

“I will ex spell the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any butt Muslims.”
    -Muslim book 19 no 4366

Muhammad claimed God told him to fight people until they become Muslim. Instead of starting a peaceful religion in Medina when he was no longer oppressed. Muhammad instead waged war on all non Muslims until his death. In the Koran Muhammad is to make war with nonbelievers and deal sternly with them Sura 66.9 Muhammad was called to rouse believers to fight 8.62-66.

A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."
    -Volume 4, Book 52, Number 44: Narrated Abu Huraira:

Muhammad told believers to fight them till they convert paradise for anyone who dies in war vol 4 book 53 hadith 586.

Auf Bin Harith asked Muhammad “What makes the lord laugh with joy” Muhammad answered “when he plunges into the midst of the enemy without mail” “Auf Throw of his court of mail and plunged into the thick of the battle. Fighting tenaciously until he was killed”
    -Ibn Isaq 300

Whoever changes his Islamic religion, than kill him.”
    -Bukari vol 19 book 88 no 6922 cf 44 book 56 no 3017

“Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Case into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty.”
    -Sahih al-Bukhari 2787—

The Prophet said, “Nobody who dies and finds good from Allah (in the Hereafter) would wish to come back to this world, even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to the world and get killed again (in Allah’s cause).”

-Sahih al-Bukhari 2795—Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, “A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah’s cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it.”
    -Sahih al-Bukhari 2796—Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”

-Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—Narrated Abu Hurairah:

A man asked Rasulullaah (s.a.w): “..and what is Jihad?” He (s.a.w) replied: “You fight against the disbelievers when you meet them.” He asked again: “What kind of Jihad is the highest?” He (Mohammed) replied: “The person who is killed whilst spilling the last of his blood.”
    -[Hadith Sahih. Al Haithami states: “Narrators upheld it.” Majmauz Zawaid 1/59Musnad Ahmed 4:114:

The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”
    -Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—

The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”

-Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—

“I came to the Prophet and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, which Jihad is best?’ He said: ‘(That of a man) whose blood is shed and his horse is wounded.’”

-Sunan Ibn Majah 2794—It was narrated that Amr bin Abasah said:

Muhammad's View of Woman

[Muhammad said]: O womenfolk, you should give charity and ask much forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell. A wise lady among them said: Why is it, Messenger of Allah, that our folk is in bulk in Hell? Upon this the Holy Prophet observed: You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. I have seen none lacking in common sense and failing in religion but (at the same time) robbing the wisdom of the wise, besides you. Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense and with religion? He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Your lack of common sense (can be well judged from the fact) that the evidence of two women is equal to one man, that is a proof of the lack of common sense.
    -Sahih Muslim 142 also Sahih Al-Bukhari 1462

"The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife."
    -Abo Dawud 2142

The Prophet said: “Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?” The women said: “Yes.” He said: “This is because of the deficiency of her mind.”
    -Sahih al-Bukhari 2658

'Aisha [Muhammad wife] said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women
    -Bukhari Volume 7, Book 72, Number 715:

The iron fist statue in Saudi Arabia is to remind woman who is in control. A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that she it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires Bukhari 72:715. Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain." Muslim 4:2127.

The Prophet said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women."
    -Narrated Usama bin Zaid: Sahih Bukhari 7:62:33
    Here is Muhammad's version of paradise for woman.

Allah’s Apostle said: "In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner of which there are wives who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers will visit and enjoy them." Sahih Al-Bukhari 4879

We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.
    -Sahih Muslim 3371

Robert Spencer vs. Moustafa Zayed: Does Islam Grant Equal Rights to Women?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70ugQV0OecQ

Comparing Muhammad and Jesus

The Koran says Mohammad is to be blameless for all he does.
    Jesus took on the blame himself that we deserved.

Muhammad alone had special privileges and did not have to follow what other Muslims did.
    Jesus was given no special rights, and played the role of a servant [and slave] to mankind Philippians 2:5-8.

Those that wronged Muhammad will be sternly punished sura 9.61
    Jesus was wronged by us and yet willingly dies for us on the cross Romans 5.8 and prayed for those who nailed him to the cross and mocked him.

Mohammad's body like all “religious” leaders is buried in the ground in Medina
    Jesus defeated death and was resurrected

Muhammad killed many enemies and political rivals, led many battles, beheaded prisoners of war, ordered assassinations, tortured people, said things like he was sent by god to kill unbelievers and commanded his followers to do the same.
    Jesus lived a sinless life and even his enemies could not point to fault in him. His greatest commandment to his followers was to love god with all your heart and love your neighbors as yourself.

Muhammad said “I have been ordered to fight with the people until they say none has the right to be worshiped but allah” vol 4 book 52 hadith 196
    Jesus in the sermon on the mount said Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God and “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.”

Muslim Defense of Muhammad/ Debates on Muhammad

To see the best responses Islam has to offer see these debates.

David Wood vs. Ali Ataie: "Who Was Muhammad?"
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008...e-who-was.html
    Osama Abdallah vs. David Wood: "Was Muhammad a True Prophet?"
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008...-wood-was.html
    Seymour vs. Wood:Was Muhammad a True Prophet?
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2009...mmad-true.html
    Omar Bakri & Shah Jalal Hussain vs. Sam Shamoun & David Wood: "Who Was Muhammad?"
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011...in-vs-sam.html

Sheikh Jalal Abualrub vs. David Wood: “Was Muhammad a Prophet” http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008/08/...od-is.html Who Was Muhammad? Qureshi vs. Wood http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2009/05/...-wood.html
    Bassam Zawadi vs. David Wood:
    “Does the Evidence Show That Islam Is True?”
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008/08/...-does.html
    Last edited by 1stvermont; 12-30-2017 at 06:42 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was he a prophet to his people?
    Unknown. I have never really studied him,,, and only been told stuff by people with ulterior motives.

I am pretty sure Salman Rushdie is a false prophet. a prophet for profit.

I have trouble cursing a people that God has blessed.

And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Was he a prophet to his people?
    Unknown. I have never really studied him,,, and only been told stuff by people with ulterior motives.

I am pretty sure Salman Rushdie is a false prophet. a prophet for profit.

I have trouble cursing a people that God has blessed.
    But how could God bless a prophet that contradicted his own word? Ishmael was blessed to be a great nation [many peoples] by god blessed him because of Abraham

18 And Abraham said to God, “Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!”19 Then God said: “No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. 21 But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year.

what this has to do with Muhammad i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stvermont View Post
    Me either.
    But he too was under Gods blessing...for his own purpose.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

But how could God bless a prophet that contradicted his own word? Ishmael was blessed to be a great nation [many peoples] by god blessed him because of Abraham

18 And Abraham said to God, “Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!”19 Then God said: “No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. 21 But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year.

It's always sad when people weaponize that passage and Matthew 1 to justify their anti-arab racism and Zionism. #contextomyfail
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    It's always sad when people weaponize that passage and Matthew 1 to justify their anti-arab racism and Zionism. #contextomyfail
    Jesus did not teach hate.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

fuk no he wasn't
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    fuk no he wasn't
    Correct.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Me either.
    But he too was under Gods blessing...for his own purpose.
    that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
    matt 5.45

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Sorry if i misunderstood, are you claiming i said something anti-arab? if so i think you have misunderstood. I was saying ishmael was blessed because of Abraham.

It's more ignorant than Antifa protestors when people use the scripture they believe to condemn the scripture that others believe.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Sorry if i misunderstood, are you claiming i said something anti-arab? if so i think you have misunderstood. I was saying ishmael was blessed because of Abraham.
    Nah, I was just speaking generally. It's popular to use the scripture you quoted out of context as a theological and political weapon. Sorry for the confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I was saying ishmael was blessed because of Abraham.
    And I was saying he was blessed by God.. regardless of reason,, that is good enough for me.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    It's more ignorant than Antifa protestors when people use the scripture they believe to condemn the scripture that others believe.
    Unless one actually reads my op and finds that is not the case. Only in the case of where Muhammad claimed he was constant with the bible and told Christians to see that he was confirmed by them, when in fact they refuted him. Thus using the bible to show his claim wrong and him a false prophet. To not see that as logical would be similar to the ignorance of antifa protesters.

And I was saying he was blessed by God.. regardless of reason,, that is good enough for me.
    still not sure what that has to do with Muhammad. He would not be blessed according to paul

But should we, or an angel from Heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
    Galatians 1.8