Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

IF GERMANS WERE THE MASTER RACE THEY WOULDNT HAVE LOST TWO CONSECUTIVE WORLD WARS TO **AMERICA**
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    IF GERMANS WERE THE MASTER RACE THEY WOULDNT HAVE LOST TWO CONSECUTIVE WORLD WARS TO **AMERICA**
    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!
    YOUR PRESIDENTIAL PICK IS A...GERMAN!!! THEY'RE TAKING OVER. I THINK THE BEST WAY TO STOP THEM IS TO BAN LIVERWURST. IF THERE'S NO LIVERWURST, THEY'LL GO BACK TO THEIR MOTHERLAND, FATHERLAND, DEUTSCHLAND...WHATEVER.

Trump's father was born in Woodhaven, Queens, the son of Elizabeth (née Christ) and Frederick Trump, emigrants who moved to the United States from Germany in 1885.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    YOUR PRESIDENTIAL PICK IS A...GERMAN!!! THEY'RE TAKING OVER. I THINK THE BEST WAY TO STOP THEM IS TO BAN LIVERWURST. IF THERE'S NO LIVERWURST, THEY'LL GO BACK TO THEIR MOTHERLAND, FATHERLAND, DEUTSCHLAND...WHATEVER.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
    Drumpf! Drumpf! Drumpf!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Drumpf! Drumpf! Drumpf!
    A VOTE FOR DRUMPF IS A VOTE FOR LIVERWURST AND POOR ORAL HYGIENE.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

A VOTE FOR DRUMPF IS A VOTE FOR LIVERWURST AND POOR ORAL HYGIENE.
    TRUMP / SUPREME (VP) 2016 FOR.WHITE NON IMMIGRANT TEETH FRON SEA TO NON IMMIGRANT SEA
    - Kim Kardashian

TRUMP / SUPREME (VP) 2016 FOR.WHITE NON IMMIGRANT TEETH FRON SEA TO NON IMMIGRANT SEA
    I CANNOT ENDORSE DRUMPF EVEN WITH SUPREME ON THE TICKET. I MAY BE PART MONGOLIAN AND I DON'T HAVE 2000 YEARS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THROUGH THE $#@!ING WALL DRUMPF WANTS TO BUILD.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I DOUBT IT. IT'S ON THE INTERNET THAT LIVERWURST CAUSES A MUSHY BROWN BUILD UP ON YOUR TEETH (THE SCIENTIFIC TERM IS DOO DOO TOOF) AND IT GIVES YOU SICKENING HALITOSIS. I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT MR. SUPREME WOULD RECOMMEND A FOOD THAT HAS SUCH A VILE EFFECT (AFFECT? I ALWAYS CONFUSE THOSE TWO) ON YOUR ORAL HEALTH.
    AFFECT IS A VERB. EFFECT IS A NOUN. AFFECT CAN DO THINGS. EFFECT IS A THING.

MR ANIMAL DIDN'T DISCLOSE HIS LOVE OF THE LIVERWURST UNTIL AFTER WE WERE MARRIED, BTW. I SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE SUSPICIOUS OF HIM BECAUSE HE'S A GERMAN. I FIGURED HE WAS OKAY BECAUSE HIS PARENTS CAME HERE AS CHILDREN BUT I GUESS HE'S A LITTLE TOO CLOSE TO THE KRAUT BARREL IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. HE SAYS HE MARRIED DOWN BECAUSE HE'S PART OF THE "MASTER RACE" AND I'M JUST A MONGREL (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH MONGOLIAN BUT I SUPPOSE IT'S WITHIN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY THAT I HAVE SOME MONGOLIAN IN ME) BUT I SAY MONGRELS ARE THE SMARTEST DOGS SO I FIGURE THAT GOES FOR HUMANS, TOO.

EDITED TO ADD...
    MR SUPREME IS GOOD ON WOMAN'S ISSUES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT SOMETIMES WE'RE BITCHES EVEN WHEN WE'RE NOT MENSTRUATING.
    FASCINATING

PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ARE UNUSUALLY HUNGRY

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ARE UNUSUALLY HUNGRY
    HOW DID YOU KNOW ?!
    "I am a bird"

THEY DID NOT LOSE EITHER. ONE NEEDS TO BRUSH UP ON HISTORY BEFORE ONE PLACES ONE'S OPINIONS ON ONE'S SHARED WEB RESOURCE.

THE GERMANS PULLED A BEN CARSON. THEY BOWED OUT IN FAVOR OF AN OPPORTUNITY TO EMBED JUST BELOW THE WORLD CONSCIOUS WITHIN THE OTHER SUPERPOWER NATIONS.

KGB AND CIA OPERATION PAPERCLIP

THIS IS WHY IN 2016 YOU STILL SEE RACISM AND INDISCRIMINATE ERADICATION OF PRIMITIVE AFRICAN CULTURE IN FAVOR OF RESOURCE TRADING

BUT THE MASTER RACE THING IS RETARDED, TRU

ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THAT ANGLO = MORE INTELLIGENT:

I WILL CONCEDE THIS POINT IF YOU WILL CONCEDE THE POINT THAT NON-ANGLO = MORE ETHICAL

MR ANIMAL GAVE ME A NASTY COLD AND THEN DRANK ALL THE NYQUIL AND USED ALL THE TISSUE. I'M STUCK BLOWING MY NOSE ON TOILET PAPER AND NOW I'M SORRY I DIDN'T INVEST IN THE CHARMIN. I ASKED HIM TO BRING HOME SOME MORE NYQUIL BUT HE BROUGHT HOME 'TUSSIN. WTF? HE SAID THE ROBITUSSIN WAS $2 MORE AND THEY WERE OUT OF NYQUIL. HE DOESN'T SEEM TO THINK THE ROBI IS WORTH THE $2 BUT I WOULD'VE SPRUNG FOR THE ROBI IF I MADE HIM SICK AND USED UP ALL THE MEDICINE AND TISSUE. HE SAID HE FORGOT THE TISSUE. I THINK HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME.

I THINK I INVENTED A LIFE HACK, THOUGH. I GOT TIRED OF CARRYING AROUND MY ROLL OF TOILET PAPER SO I RAN THE BELT OF MY ROBE THROUGH THE TP HOLE SO I HAVE IT WITH ME AT ALL TIMES. NOW I'M PREPARED FOR SURPRISE SNOT ROCKETS. I FILLED ONE POCKET WITH LUDENS CHERRY COUGH DROPS (I DON'T THINK THEY ACTUALLY WORK BUT THEY TASTE YUMMY) AND THE OTHER HOLDS MY USED TP. MR ANIMAL SAYS I SHOULD BURN THIS ROBE WHEN I GET BETTER.

AFFECT IS A VERB. EFFECT IS A NOUN. AFFECT CAN DO THINGS. EFFECT IS A THING.

FASCINATING
    EXCEPT WHEN EFFECTING AN AFFECT
    - Kim Kardashian

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MR ANIMAL GAVE ME A NASTY COLD AND THEN DRANK ALL THE NYQUIL AND USED ALL THE TISSUE. I'M STUCK BLOWING MY NOSE ON TOILET PAPER AND NOW I'M SORRY I DIDN'T INVEST IN THE CHARMIN. I ASKED HIM TO BRING HOME SOME MORE NYQUIL BUT HE BROUGHT HOME 'TUSSIN. WTF? HE SAID THE ROBITUSSIN WAS $2 MORE AND THEY WERE OUT OF NYQUIL. HE DOESN'T SEEM TO THINK THE ROBI IS WORTH THE $2 BUT I WOULD'VE SPRUNG FOR THE ROBI IF I MADE HIM SICK AND USED UP ALL THE MEDICINE AND TISSUE. HE SAID HE FORGOT THE TISSUE. I THINK HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME.

I THINK I INVENTED A LIFE HACK, THOUGH. I GOT TIRED OF CARRYING AROUND MY ROLL OF TOILET PAPER SO I RAN THE BELT OF MY ROBE THROUGH THE TP HOLE SO I HAVE IT WITH ME AT ALL TIMES. NOW I'M PREPARED FOR SURPRISE SNOT ROCKETS. I FILLED ONE POCKET WITH LUDENS CHERRY COUGH DROPS (I DON'T THINK THEY ACTUALLY WORK BUT THEY TASTE YUMMY) AND THE OTHER HOLDS MY USED TP. MR ANIMAL SAYS I SHOULD BURN THIS ROBE WHEN I GET BETTER.
    YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR SANDWICH MAKING.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I DOUBT IT. IT'S ON THE INTERNET THAT LIVERWURST CAUSES A MUSHY BROWN BUILD UP ON YOUR TEETH (THE SCIENTIFIC TERM IS DOO DOO TOOF) AND IT GIVES YOU SICKENING HALITOSIS. I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT MR. SUPREME WOULD RECOMMEND A FOOD THAT HAS SUCH A VILE EFFECT (AFFECT? I ALWAYS CONFUSE THOSE TWO) ON YOUR ORAL HEALTH.

MR ANIMAL DIDN'T DISCLOSE HIS LOVE OF THE LIVERWURST UNTIL AFTER WE WERE MARRIED, BTW. I SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE SUSPICIOUS OF HIM BECAUSE HE'S A GERMAN. I FIGURED HE WAS OKAY BECAUSE HIS PARENTS CAME HERE AS CHILDREN BUT I GUESS HE'S A LITTLE TOO CLOSE TO THE KRAUT BARREL IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. HE SAYS HE MARRIED DOWN BECAUSE HE'S PART OF THE "MASTER RACE" AND I'M JUST A MONGREL (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH MONGOLIAN BUT I SUPPOSE IT'S WITHIN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY THAT I HAVE SOME MONGOLIAN IN ME) BUT I SAY MONGRELS ARE THE SMARTEST DOGS SO I FIGURE THAT GOES FOR HUMANS, TOO.

EDITED TO ADD...
    MR SUPREME IS GOOD ON WOMAN'S ISSUES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT SOMETIMES WE'RE BITCHES EVEN WHEN WE'RE NOT MENSTRUATING.
    MR SUPREME HAS MADE MANDATORY TOOTHBRUSHING PART OF HIS PLATFORM. THIS WILL FEND OFF THE POTENTIAL HARM TO ORAL HEALTH. FEAR NOT, SUZANIMAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

THEY DID NOT LOSE EITHER. ONE NEEDS TO BRUSH UP ON HISTORY BEFORE ONE PLACES ONE'S OPINIONS ON ONE'S SHARED WEB RESOURCE.

THE GERMANS PULLED A BEN CARSON. THEY BOWED OUT IN FAVOR OF AN OPPORTUNITY TO EMBED JUST BELOW THE WORLD CONSCIOUS WITHIN THE OTHER SUPERPOWER NATIONS.

KGB AND CIA OPERATION PAPERCLIP

THIS IS WHY IN 2016 YOU STILL SEE RACISM AND INDISCRIMINATE ERADICATION OF PRIMITIVE AFRICAN CULTURE IN FAVOR OF RESOURCE TRADING
    YOU SHOULD CREATE A BOOK AND/OR MOVIE ABOUT THIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

If I was the master race , you would not lose war and would have more Coup than anyone.

My eyes hurt. Too many caps.

Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 03-14-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    My eyes hurt. Too many caps.

SHOW SOME RESPECT, MAN. BUTSRSLY IS HEARING DISABLED AND WE'RE YELLING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO SIGN LANGUAGE OVER THE INTERNET, DUH.

EXCEPT WHEN EFFECTING AN AFFECT
    THE LEXICAL FU IS STRONG IN THIS ONE.

Today was my first day of retirement . My reward was to get up @ the crack of dawn , take Mrs O to the Dr to get some stitches out of her foot.Got home about five hours later .

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If I was the master race , you would not lose war and would have more Coup than anyone.
    MORE... COUP
    MORE... COUP
    NO LOSE WARRRRRRRRRRR
    NO LOSE WARRRRRRRRRRR
    WHO IS THE MASTER
    THE MASTER RACE
    IF I WAS THE MASTER
    THE MASTER RACE
    I AM THE MASTER
    THE MASTER RACE
    MORE... COUP
    MORE... COUP
    NO LOSE WARRRRRRRRRRR
    NO LOSE WARRRRRRRRRRR

IN WHICH POOH BEAR THINKS HE HAS A CLEVER HEADLINE

HE WHOSE TREATMENT OF OTHERS IS DEPENDENT UPON MOOD

HE WHOSE DELIBERATE CONSIDERATION BEGINS DURING THE PROCESS OF PLANNING THE MITIGATION OF PRIOR HASTY MISTAKES

HE WHO UNDER-PROMISES AND UNDER-DELIVERS

HE WHOSE OUTWARD CONDEMNATIONS ARE THE SOLE INTERRUPTION TO HIS INTERNAL SELF-CONDEMNATIONS

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Today was my first day of retirement . My reward was to get up @ the crack of dawn , take Mrs O to the Dr to get some stitches out of her foot.Got home about five hours later .
    NO STEAK FOR BREAKFAST ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    NO STEAK FOR BREAKFAST ?
    Sadly , no , but today will be eggs , potatoes and sausage .

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast