Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sikh man pulled off Greyhound bus and detained for 30hrs for being brown

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Unfortunately, that was ruled unconstitutional over 20 years ago. So, not really an option.
    NO. it wasn't.

And history is repeating.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    NO. it wasn't.

California voters passed an initiative to cut off welfare for illegal immigrants back in 1994. That's over 20 years ago. And it was ruled unconstitutional by the federal courts.

What am I missing here?

California voters passed an initiative to cut off welfare for illegal immigrants back in 1994. That's over 20 years ago. And it was ruled unconstitutional by the federal courts.

What am I missing here?
    No. Nothing in the document supports welfare payments..
    the Government,,in fact,, should have no funds to do so.

Courts rule wrong all the time.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Ahh, OK! Yes, I agree, Pete. On all counts. Yet, the fact remains that the courts did rule that way. It is wrong that they did, but that they did is the historical fact. We have to deal with that.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I wonder how an albino Sikh would fare on a Greyhound bus, in Texas? Hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I wonder how an albino Sikh would fare on a Greyhound bus, in Texas? Hmm?
    I'm sure he'd be eaten and his bones sold off to witch doctors...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I'm sure he'd be eaten and his bones sold off to witch doctors...
    Probably.

We have become a country of cowards. Pussies taking pictures, but too scared to say "hey, what's up brahs" if they REALLY thought there was a problem. "See something, say something" like good Germans.

Are people really scared of evil terrorists like helmoth in here? They wore out the evil communist gig years ago, so this is what they came up with. It appears to be working.

Fear is the best motivator mankind has. All fear is manufactured, whether it be by ourselves or by others.

I feel for this guy. If his account is true, I hope he gets $#@!ing millions and I don't give a rats ass if the taxpayer ultimately gets the bill. Maybe enough cities going bankrupt will wake our dumb asses up.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Are people really scared of evil terrorists like helmuth in here?
    Fact check: I actually am not scared of terrorists. Evil or otherwise.

Fact check: I actually am not scared of terrorists. Evil or otherwise.
    Cool. It seemed like you were justifying what happened to this guy because muslim/brown/turbin, or whatever.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Cool. It seemed like you were justifying what happened to this guy because muslim/brown/turbin, or whatever.
    I wish all security were privately handled, by private companies. And of course by the intended victims.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123