Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul: I will not vote for Trump, he can give two positions in one speech (flashback)

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    d. Ron Paul hasn't endorsed the GOP candidate for president at any point in the twenty-first century.

e. 2016 occurred in the twenty-first century.
    Every President has been controlled by the deep state cabal for the last 100 years or so at least with the exception of Kennedy. And with the exception of Trump. Trump is somewhat controlled, he can't do whatever he wants yet, but he is their stated enemy and Ron Paul knows that. That is something you are completely lack awareness about for whatever reason you choose. I don't know if you work for the cabal wittingly or unwittingly.

However, Ron Paul is going to have a tough decision to make.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's 100 times more likely to endorse Trump than Tulsi.
    As far as the general election goes, that's telling in itself, since Trump is 1,000,000 times more likely to get his party's nomination.

That said, as far as people who can vote in Democrat primaries are concerned, he has endorsed Gabbard.

He has never endorsed Trump.

What does your New Math Projection Machine say about that?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Every President has been controlled by the deep state cabal for the last 100 years or so at least with the exception of Kennedy. And with the exception of Trump. Trump is somewhat controlled, he can't do whatever he wants yet, but he is their stated enemy and Ron Paul knows that. That is something you are completely lack awareness about for whatever reason you choose. I don't know if you work for the cabal wittingly or unwittingly.

However, Ron Paul is going to have a tough decision to make.
    I resent your insinuations about Calvin Coolidge.

I don't believe your blanket statements about Ron Paul.

And you don't even seem to know if you work for the cabal willingly and unwittingly.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-14-2019 at 09:43 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As far as the general election goes, that's telling in itself, since Trump is 1,000,000 times more likely to get his party's nomination.
    Head to head if she wins the nomination is what I meant.

That said, as far as people who can vote in Democrat primaries are concerned, he has endorsed Gabbard.

He has NOT endorsed her in any sense of the word.
    Saying she is lesser of many evils is NOT an endorsement and no amount of twisting on your part can make it one.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Head to head if she wins the nomination is what I meant.
    Beyond academic. The subject will never come up.

He has NOT endorsed her in any sense of the word.
    Saying she is lesser of many evils is NOT an endorsement and no amount of twisting on your part can make it one.
    Care to put money on Ron Paul endorsing Trump?

Does the phrase, "Put up or shut up" mean anything to you?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Most likely he'll do neither. Just sayin'.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I never said he was likely to, I have no idea whether he will.

And whether he does doesn't mean much.

We are not sheep who need him to tell us how to vote.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Most likely he'll do neither. Just sayin'.
    Right again.

''I will not vote for Trump, he can give two positions in one speech (flashback)''

A little perspective/contextual view on Ron's statement from 2016;

Ron Paul's son was running for Office, Ron made a couple of statements that I considered out of character,
    and felt that the fact that his son was also a candidate influenced/tainted those statements.
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 11-15-2019 at 04:12 AM.

Maybe we should find out what Ron thinks now that Trump has a record of actual actions instead of just words.
    Maybe we should think for ourselves.
    You mean like banning a gun accessory by executive order? Or how about the new "thought crime" initiative by William Barr? Or the face scanning cameras at the airports and at the border? Or sending weapons and troops to Saudi Arabia after the Saudis literally butchered a journalist? Lots of "actual actions" to dislike.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

What Ron WOULD do is tell people to think for themselves instead of trying to get them to do as he said.

Ron would do what he is doing now, which trump and 99% of the politicians will never do. Ron would tell us that we do not need trillion dollar omnibus, take guns first due process later, that we need to protect oil, or that a wall is essential to liberty.

trump can say and do what he wants, but as long as people are led by the nose via trump, msm, common core, political flip-flops, deep state or whatever you term it these days, etc., the people will never know the truth.

Most people, most voters, are too busy with their daily lives trying to get ahead in this world. Most people rely and count on politicians to make the best decisions for them, which is the very reason we are in this stinking mess.

Voices like Ron, mine, Larken, Walter Block, Kokesh and others, who take the time to explain through words AND action, that we do not need politicians and govt. organized crime, are essential if humans are ever to wake up to the ideas of freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility. YOUR way, like trump's, just perpetuates what has caused this very mess to begin with. You, sir, are an excellent advertiser and endorser of the 2-party slave-owners.

BTW, trump NEVER talks about, even in a round about way, the root problems of why we are in this mess. Certainly NOT when he signs Omnibus, "emergency" spending bills, talks about raise the age to 21 and a host of other idiotic things contrary not only to libertarians and republicans, but human beings as a whole.

King. Vote. republican versus democrat. Hoorah!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In 2008 Ron Paul, after dropping out, gave a joint press conference with 3 third party candidates, two of them were liberal. (Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney). Bob Barr was invited, but didn't show. When Bob Barr insisted on getting a singular endorsement, Ron gave his ultimate endorsement to Chuck Baldwin. Ron never endorsed McCain or Mitt Romney. He won't endorse Gabbard or Trump, but if Gabbard ran third party he'd probably speak more favorably of her than Trump. Trump's derailment of the Iran nuclear deal and sending troops to Saudi Arabia disqualifies him as a non-interventionist.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I never thought for one second Ron would actually vote for Trump.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I never thought for one second Ron would actually vote for Trump.
    Think for yourself!

Oh, wait. That's what you just did.

Hmm, ok, let's see...

a. Ron Paul isn't running against Trump

b. Trump supports ending the wars and auditing the fed AND ultimately supports cutting spending. Romney supported none of those things.

c. Rand endorsed Romney for political reasons because he was a Senator. Rand wouldn't have endorsed him if he wasn't becoming a player in the political establishment.
    If all of that is true, why didn't Paul endorse Trump since the beginning of his campaign? Do you really think Paul would be bitter or hold some sort of grudge against Trump because he was able to accomplish becoming president while he couldn't?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If all of that is true, why didn't Paul endorse Trump since the beginning of his campaign? Do you really think Paul would be bitter or hold some sort of grudge against Trump because he was able to accomplish becoming president while he couldn't?
    I didn't vote for Trump - even though he said he wanted to end the wars, audit the fed and cut spending. I didn't trust him. He had different positions, I didn't know which ones to believe. I supported him over Hillary and was ecstatic that he won. I voted for Gary Johnson tho.

Now it's pretty clear what his beliefs are, what his real goals are, who is enemies are, etc..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Maybe we should find out what Ron thinks now that Trump has a record of actual actions instead of just words.
    Maybe we should think for ourselves.
    Well here you go Sparky! Ask and you shall receive!

Ron Paul November 14, 2019.

"If you do exactly what is right and have an impact, then you are not going to be there for very long."

There. He just told you that he isn't doing anything impactful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibtpzJTOVc&t=714s

And as far as your think for yourself blabber. What exactly do you mean? Why don't you spell that out.

I'm guessing it means "don't post anything on Ron's positions because......blah blah blah"..
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Well here you go Sparky! Ask and you shall receive!

Ron Paul November 14, 2019.

"If you do exactly what is right and have an impact, then you are not going to be there for very long."

There. He just told you that he isn't doing anything impactful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibtpzJTOVc&t=714s

And as far as your think for yourself blabber. What exactly do you mean? Why don't you spell that out.

I'm guessing it means "don't post anything on Ron's positions because......blah blah blah"..

LOL, what a horrible interpretation..

Trump is being impeached. They are impeaching him because he is being impactful. DUUUHEHRRRRRR

Trump will probably win in the end tho because he is a lot more tactful than others who might attempt to be impactful. That is why we support him.

DUUUHEHRRRRRR

Trump will probably win in the end tho because he is a lot more tactful than others...
    You never fail to deliver the comedy.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You never fail to deliver the comedy.

"You must spread some Reputation around..."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

tactful adjective
    tact·​ful | \ ˈtakt-fəl \
    Definition of tactful
    : having or showing tact
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tactful

tact noun
    \ ˈtakt \
    Definition of tact
    1: a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense
    2: sensitive mental or aesthetic perception
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tact

Ron Paul didn't endorse a Presidental candidate in the general election since 1980. The only exception was Chuck Baldwin 08.
    Alex Jones said in a Interview with Rand Paul that Trump likes Ron Paul.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12