Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Party or Protest 2020 - Accountable for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    I am convinced he IS telling the truth.
    Sorry.
    I am not..

but I would like to be wrong this time
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Sorry.
    I am not..

but I would like to be wrong this time
    You're right. Convinced is too strong of an opinion. I'm basically willing to give him some time to bring the troops home after the amazing rhetoric he is dishing out. He's also been promoting Rand as a side benefit and that's pretty awesome. I hope I am wrong on my gut feeling as well.

There is something whacky going on from the normal $#@!show, and I can't put my finger on it.

Either way, he needs to get the credit/shame he deserves. Balls in his court. His rhetoric shows he understands the damage these endless wars can cause.

From the video at 16s.

Quote Originally Posted by President Trump
    <SYRIA GRAPHIC SHOWN>

We were supposed to be there for thirty days...

and now we're getting out.

Let someone else fight over this long blood stained sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/10353...tiansarecancer

So, I boosted this to 5000 views. I'll continue to work on it. It's not much but I'll keep thinking and working on it.
    I finally got my 5000 views. Not a lot of reaction. Some negative (don't criticize muh Donald), some positive, but all in all not a lot.
    "The Patriarch"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

From the video at 16s.
    Wanna bet we wont be there for just 30 days? Trump is a pathological liar, his words are not to be trusted especially when it goes against the neocons. Some people say the neocons and the deep state threaten him and that is why he walk back those promises. Regardless, with Trump you have to wait for his actions before celebrating.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Wanna bet we wont be there for just 30 days? Trump is a pathological liar, his words are not to be trusted especially when it goes against the neocons. Some people say the neocons and the deep state threaten him and that is why he walk back those promises. Regardless, with Trump you have to wait for his actions before celebrating.
    We already have less troops in less of Syria.

We need to push for more but a minor celebration is called for.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We already have less troops in less of Syria.
    And more in harms way in Saudi Arabia and Iraq.

We need to push for more but a minor celebration is called for.
    Hope over reason. Trump doesn't have a foundation when it comes to foreign policy so there isn't much reason to believe he will do the right thing and bring the troops home.

Granted at least Rand Paul looks like he may kinda, sorta, in a very small way, have some influence with Trump and that's a good thing.

Trump tweets support for War against Mexican Cartels

End prohibition, end the cartels.

Cut off their funding!

Actions speak louder than words.

https://twitter.com/K24English/statu...34394991263744

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/stat...25627038273536

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-cause-outrage
    "The Patriarch"

I think it is good that there are protest. I haven't ever been to a protest march or rally. I think Trump rallies are like a a protest rally. I think that most of the people who have seen benefits from his policies are the people who have been ran rough shod over for the past 4 administrations of both parties.

I believe I see people are not so much worried about parties. A lot of people are concerned about the out and out evil that is pushed on the public. One day I went over to a friends house and their tv was on. I couldn't believe the show that was on with demons and witches and vampires being presented them like they are just common place and normal. Within minutes the big pharma commercial came on I was out the door. I stand with anyone who stands against this crap going on. I might not go to protest marches and rallies but I will talk to people and write about it where ever I can.

I am with what Trump is doing if you want to call it republican go ahead. I am glad to see Rand at his rally. Someone hurt Rand not long ago and personally I think that guy that attacked him was mk ultraed or paid to attack him. We are in one hell of a battle and we best not take it laying down. I believe Trump will win the election and beat down his opposition enough that we could get a libertarian in 2024. Maybe Rand. He and Ron have taken some hard knocks for us. I believe Rand has been a very important adviser to Trump and is giving our voice directly to Trump which is very good.

End prohibition, end the cartels.

Cut off their funding!
    I say we should end the war on drugs and then militarize the border instead but since Mexico is a failed state on our own border and Americans are being hurt or killed it would be the most justifiable war in living memory.

Mexico refused his offer so it won't be happening for now but we need to militarize the border before more incidents spill over the border and we get dragged in.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Actions speak louder than words.

https://twitter.com/K24English/statu...34394991263744

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/stat...25627038273536

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-cause-outrage
    His actions are not good enough yet but he did pull many troops out of much of Syria.
    The rest will leave soon now that Trump's actions have forced the Kurds to deal with Assad.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would a similar tactic catch on better with another "request"? I hate to suggest it, because I remember peace and prosperity too. fondly. But instead of peace, perhaps we could throw our weight on this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...55#post6881455

It would give radical Democrats skin in the game. And a lot of people here are expert in the subject. It would be nice to see We, the People use the Dreaded Bipartisan Action in Washington for a change.

It could indirectly lead to peace if the Long War Kickoff was investigated by more people.

SSomeone will be along shortly to tell us why we should never hold Trump's feet to the fire on anything.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-06-2019 at 07:24 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I don't believe we will see what we want to see until the phony impeachment is out of the way.
    Not only are the Neocons using the possibility of voting against Trump to pressure him but it is being used to distract him so the military can defy him and do things against his intent.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't believe we will see what we want to see until the phony impeachment is out of the way.
    Not only are the Neocons using the possibility of voting against Trump to pressure him but it is being used to distract him so the military can defy him and do things against his intent.
    His top donor (Neocon) should be able pull some strings to tell other Neocons to speed things up so we can soon see 'what we want to see'.

Impeachment Reality TV show just went Live, so maybe things will move fast now (except for the secret troops surges for continued mideast/globalist interventions to serve agenda of neocon donors or of our closest democratic allies in mideast).

Forget The Impeachment Circus…Here’s What Congress Should Really Investigate! – Ron Paul Institute
    While the country is being dragged through the three ring impeachment circus – which is all about politics and nothing about policy, President Trump’s secret wars and interventions across the globe continue. Venezuela, Middle East, Lithuania…the intervention is on overdrive. But Congress has no interest in its Constitutional obligations when it comes to war. Political theater is far more exciting.
    youtube.com/watch?v=eH48AP5eRK0

From Iraq to the Red Sea, Iran-Israel Battleground Now Spans Entire Mideast
    Oct 20, 2019

October 6, 2019
    US, Israeli efforts put Iraq’s stability on the line ; 104 killed in Iraq unrest, 6000 wounded

Iraqi militia leader meets US defence secretary following spate of Israeli attacks
    US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper met with Iraqi politican Falih Alfayyadh [Getty]
    Date of publication: 2 October, 2019

Iraq invasion architect Elliott Abrams quietly slips into Trump administration

Trump has deployed 14,000 additional troops to the Middle East since May 2019

Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel

True neoconservatives:

- Elliot Abrams (Rubio, Cruz adviser) (MAGA ambammasdor)
    - Sheldon Adelson (Billionaire donor, Rubio backer) (Top MAGA donor)
    - John Bolton (Cruz adviser) ( MAGA NSA)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123