Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [17 Dead] Numerous Fatalities at Douglas High School, Parkland, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I just saw that he was in some sort of white supremacist group. The media is going to have field day, they've been waiting for this for years.
    Ah, that would explain why they are dropping the "de Jesus Cruz" surname.

The media will morph that into Earl Turner somehow.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I just saw that he was in some sort of white supremacist group. The media is going to have field day, they've been waiting for this for years.
    The media is trying to tell us a white supremacist group let someone in named Nikolas de Jesus Cruz?

I don't know about the rest of the media, but the Onion is sure to have a field day with it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

All over the media now that he was a White Nationalist. It sounds fake and I bet the media knows it is fake but I believe they just don't care since it helps their narrative.

Between the media's activism, outright lying or exaggerating on just about everything and the usual complete incompetence in vetting sources this sounds like bs.

Did the media just get played again by 4chan?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This is Marcel Fontaine. Former Ron Pauler, turned full-blown Anarcho-Capitalist ,turned batshirt Bernie Bot, turned full-on Lennist-Trotskyite "North Korea is Real Korea" Communist. This is not Nikolas Cruz. This is not a picture of the shooter. InfoWars has been notified of this fact ad-nauseam and they still have it up.

That's 4 Chan. For some reason they won't say the name 4 Chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He's holding a banner that says "White Science = Violence".

How'd he come to loathe his own skin so much?

Thanks for posting that info by the way, more InfoWars bull$#@! that needs to be swept aside.

Not for nothing, I reckon that is where a lot of RP people went, to the Bernie camp.
    You see tons of Ron Paul "It's Happening" over on 4 Chan. Ironic Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    That's 4 Chan. For some reason they won't say the name 4 Chan.
    Was reading there yesterday, saw quite a few posts about talking crap to a reporter. The Gateway Pundit also got played by the fake Buzzfeed article, that got me to until I found it did not exist since it sounds like something they would say after a tragedy.

Imposter tweets made it even harder for a reporter to cover Florida school shooting
    https://www.poynter.org/news/imposte...chool-shooting
    When 4chan users saw that BuzzFeed had debunked a hoax about the shooter being Sam Hyde — whose photo circulates after every shooting ...
    Last edited by kahless; 02-15-2018 at 04:12 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    You see tons of Ron Paul "It's Happening" over on 4 Chan. Ironic Nazis.
    Perhaps, but not all alt-right are Nazi's. Probably quite a few Paul supporters over there.

And, if he turns up having been put on SSRI's before he made the youtube comments....someone other than him should be questioned in my opinion
    For whatever it's worth...

Last edited by navy-vet; 02-15-2018 at 04:33 PM.

So you have the law enforcement saying no connection but this Jereb guy telling the media something different.

Local law enforcement: No ties between militia and Florida high school shooter
    http://www.tallahassee.com/story/new...say/341751002/
    Leon County law enforcement sources told the Tallahassee Democrat that they could not find information linking Cruz, 19, to the Republic of Florida Militia, as claimed by the group’s self-proclaimed leader Jordan Jereb.

His comments to the Anti-Defamation League and The Associated Press set off a media firestorm Thursday at about midday that Cruz was connected to the alt-right, white nationalist group.
    Jereb said Cruz was a member of the group and had participated in paramilitary training drills in Tallahassee.
    Jereb did not answer repeated phone calls following law enforcement officials saying they found little to lead them to believe Cruz was connected to the organization which has a scant following of around a dozen members.

Of all the school shootings, this one makes me the saddest. Somewhere along the way we are letting the system fail kids. The way to save 17 people and the rest who were shot would have been to save Nicholas when he was still reachable. Most of the other shooters came from well off families with parents and grandparents around them. Nikolas Cruz had nobody except the system that managed him with drugs.
    Last edited by euphemia; 02-15-2018 at 05:52 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Of all the school shootings, this one makes me the saddest. Somewhere along the way we are letting the system fail kids. The way to save 17 people and the rest who were shot would have been to save Nicholas when he was still reachable. Most of the other shooters came from well off families with parents and grandparents around them. Nicholas Cruz had nobody except the system that managed him with drugs.
    Of course the system is failing kids.

It's not designed to uplift, instruct and embolden, to teach how to think and reason.

It's designed to break down, to bring into compliance, to control these kids.

That this kind of thing doesn't happen every single day is nothing more than commentary on how thoroughly cowed and docile and broken to the saddle we already are.

Especially young boys, who overwhelmingly are the ones who "snap" and end up carrying out these shootings.

This is why we have a responsibility to our communities. Not assigning blame, ny any means.
    #NashvilleStrong

We could start by learning how to spell Nikolas' name. But, of course, we didn't pay any attention to him at all until after his SSRI-induced psychotic episode.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, spelling Nikolas correctly would be a start. Thanks.

But it's any kid.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I wonder if anybody will address the stultifying matriarchal authoritarianism, the stifling Grundyism and pettifogging pettiness of the government school system, and how it leads unstable kids, especially young men, to snap after years of being drugged with "sit down and behave yourself" brain scrambling medications?
    It looks like most of the adults he shot were men.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We could start by learning how to spell Nikolas' name. But, of course, we didn't pay any attention to him at all until after his SSRI-induced psychotic episode.
    Lol.

The (alleged) murderer needed more hugs as a child or what?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Lol.

The (alleged) murderer needed more hugs as a child or what?
    That may have been the case. I'm not one who usually has a lot of concern for perps. I just notice that conservatives and libertarians are getting much more violent in their own reactions, and I think it is because of the constant drone of "ban the guns" from the left. It makes me very uncomfortable. I sounds unprincipled that someone would rather shoot a 19yo than mentor a 10yo.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    All over the media now that he was a White Nationalist. It sounds fake and I bet the media knows it is fake but I believe they just don't care since it helps their narrative.

Between the media's activism, outright lying or exaggerating on just about everything and the usual complete incompetence in vetting sources this sounds like bs.

Did the media just get played again by 4chan?
    So lemme get this straight. A school was shot up by a 19 year old Russian Hispanic Muslim Communist White Supremacist? Do people still believe this stuff even after the bs has been laid on this thick? I mean really, only someone completely brain-dead is buying the media's story at this point. It literally ticks the box of every right wing trigger label.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So lemme get this straight. A school was shot up by a 19 year old Russian Hispanic Muslim Communist White Supremacist?
    Named Jesus.

Could happen...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Named Jesus.

Could happen...
    Jesus on the Cross, no less. Cruz is spanish for cross.

Did anyone see some folks walking around with crosses on their foreheads yesterday?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

That may have been the case. I'm not one who usually has a lot of concern for perps. I just notice that conservatives and libertarians are getting much more violent in their own reactions, and I think it is because of the constant drone of "ban the guns" from the left. It makes me very uncomfortable. I sounds unprincipled that someone would rather shoot a 19yo than mentor a 10yo.
    It is naive to think that a psychopath is a name spelled correctly and friend away from normalcy in society.

How you defend yourself against criminals is you defend yourself against criminals. You aren't going to prevent all murders but it is the best chance to prevent a murder and is one that does not violate the rights of all.

The coddled youth of America feel they have it tough? Having no friends and all. Maybe being misidentified in their preferred pronoun. Name's not being spelled correctly?

They might travel where the cancerous babies of a wartorn area are cared for. Or maybe they need shipped to see the man made famine in Yemen. They don't even understand pain.

A bunch of social retards coddled since infancy and peddled drugs, whining about injustice and their feelings... Give me a break.

Had the dog been gunned down within the school I'd have called for his tombstone to be random and mislabelled or his body burned.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So lemme get this straight. A school was shot up by a 19 year old Russian Hispanic Muslim Communist White Supremacist? Do people still believe this stuff even after the bs has been laid on this thick? I mean really, only someone completely brain-dead is buying the media's story at this point. It literally ticks the box of every right wing trigger label.
    Democrats' Confidence in Mass Media Rises Sharply From 2016
    http://news.gallup.com/poll/219824/d...rply-2016.aspx
    72% of Democrats have a "great deal" or "fair amount" of trust in mass media
    It has always worked for them so far why stop now. Just look at the term white nationalism, which is essentially the immigration policy that existed for the majority of US history to maintain an white majority that nobody every batted an eye about. They have fear mongered the term so much people are learning to equate the term with racism, discrimination and Nazis. The media is ensuring people cannot determine the difference between White Nationalism and White Supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    A bunch of social retards coddled since infancy and peddled drugs, whining about injustice and their feelings... Give me a break.
    Really? And who adopted you? How long did you have your father? Where did you go when your mother died? Who filled your system full of drugs? Not exactly someone who was coddled since infancy. In fact, this is the result of our system.
    #NashvilleStrong

Really? And who adopted you? How long did you have your father? Where did you go when your mother died? Who filled your system full of drugs? Not exactly someone who was coddled since infancy. In fact, this is the result of our system.
    To hell with the bastard.

Oh my, I can't wait to see the gun control policies that would be enacted after Ivanka is done crying to daddy. He will send the feds busting into everyone's house. Think Australian gun control on steroids.

Hope I am wrong but I am afraid that this is the president and the crisis they've all been waiting for.

Hug your AR for the last time folks cos Trump and the feds will be taking it to stud farm

It looks like most of the adults he shot were men.
    Uh huh.

That in no way negates what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Oh my, I can't wait to see the gun control policies that would be enacted after Ivanka is done crying to daddy. He will send the feds busting into everyone's house. Think Australian gun control on steroids.

Hope I am wrong but I am afraid that this is the president and the crisis they've all been waiting for.

Hug your AR for the last time folks cos Trump and the feds will be taking it to stud farm
    Good point, almost forgot about her. I am not sure about AR confiscation but I think they are stupid enough to push mental health laws regardless of the fine details. We would end up with something like if you were ever prescribed an SSRI or some other mind altering medication in your lifetime you would lose your gun rights.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

I think that the liberty movement would benefit from never letting a crisis go to waste. Of course many of us have come to loath the media and that mindset of politicians to use a tragedy to exploit people during their emotionally trying times, but it’s got to work both ways.

Instead of sitting back and watching others control the narrative that more gun control is needed, we could all be out there pushing the friendly voices such as Ben swann to explore the reasons why gun control methods have failed. We could be tweeting and facebooking support for armed teachers. We should know that the liberals want to use the tragedy to push their agendas, but they are on the wrong side of history.

I believe growing numbers of people are seeing gun control as failed policy. These people need to raise their voices, especially during times like these- there are people who are trying to cope with their thought processes which are all screwed up from the emotions of imagining these young kids last moments. I think we all want nothing more than to protect the kids from nutbags, and need to try to appeal to the logical side- which says gun control doesn’t work. The crazies will find a way and it’s time to re-examine if schools should be considering letting willing teachers arm themselves. They are the front lines in schools today.
    No - No - No - No

I can't speak for everybody, just myself, but I'm feeling backed into a corner by the violent, genocidal rhetoric of the Bolshevik left, that, far from being shouted down in academia and media and the public square, is being encouraged and cheered on.

Thus my increasingly hard nosed and unforgiving stance.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast