Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congressman Walter Jones Exposes Massive 9/11 Conspiracy [who financed hijackers?]

Congressman Walter Jones Exposes Massive 9/11 Conspiracy [who financed hijackers?]

God bless these wonderful patriots!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Congressman Walter Jones submitted this House Res 428 on December 2, 2013. Only ONE co-sponsor since. Reveals the redacted 28 pages, which remains classified... under pretext of, wait for it, National Security, of the 9/11 Commission Report.
    http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-...428/cosponsorsH.Res. 428 - Urging the president to release information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States. 113th Congress (2013-2014)

Resolution

Sponsor: Rep. Jones, Walter B., Jr. [R-NC-3] (Introduced 12/02/2013)
    Cosponsors: 1
    Latest Action: 12/02/2013 Referred to the House Committee on Intelligence (Permanent Select).
    Major Recorded Votes: There are no Roll Call votes for this bill.
    Tracker:

This bill has the status Introduced
    Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 01-06-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

In before knee-jerk cries of "TRUTHER TRUTHER!"
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Good on Walter Jones.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

Every time I get totally disgusted living in North Carolina, we get a few rays of sunshine. Hats off to you Walter Jones !!

Walter Jones is a patriot
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

Walter Jones also recently spoke favorably about medical marijuana in NC.

He's one of the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    In before knee-jerk cries of "TRUTHER TRUTHER!"
    Hardly. Jones doesn't have some wacky conspiracy theory. He just wants to get to the bottom of the hijackers financing which has never been fully probed probably because it will be embarrassing for the Saudis. Hopefully Jones stays breathing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Hardly. Jones doesn't have some wacky conspiracy theory. He just wants to get to the bottom of the hijackers financing which has never been fully probed probably because it will be embarrassing for the Saudis.

That's perhaps the way it should be, but that isn't the way it is. Any mention of 9/11 seems to be a call to arms for the establishment and the media to start a Truther attack.

Hardly. Jones doesn't have some wacky conspiracy theory. He just wants to get to the bottom of the hijackers financing which has never been fully probed probably because it will be embarrassing for the Saudis. Hopefully Jones stays breathing.
    I want that and I want the Pentagon tapes (all of them!) and I want to know what REALLY happened to Building 7. However, it doesn't stop some people here, from calling me a conspiracy theorist. Because that seems to be the knee-jerk reaction many people get when someone questions the actions/or inactions of our government on 9/11. I am still perplexed as to what Iraq had to do with what went down on 9/11 yet, we still occupy that land nearly 11 years later.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I want that and I want the Pentagon tapes (all of them!) and I want to know what REALLY happened to Building 7. However, it doesn't stop some people here, from calling me a conspiracy theorist. .

You are a conspiracy theorist. Out of all the people who might ever possibly get access to the government secrets, who would you trust was telling you the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That's perhaps the way it should be, but that isn't the way it is. Any mention of 9/11 seems to be a call to arms for the establishment and the media to start a Truther attack.
    Which in itself begs the question,, "What are they hiding?".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You are a conspiracy theorist. Out of all the people who might ever possibly get access to the government secrets, who would you trust was telling you the truth?
    It makes me a conspiracy theorist to ask questions? 13 years have passed, and the thing is-- we are never going to really know what happened. Hell, 50 years have come and gone and still people do not know what actually happened to JFK. So realizing how much government lies, then anything else government says from here on out needs to be questioned--that is what I do. We are also dealing with a hijacked government--Thomas Jefferson told us how we can change that...but their are too many people who have either Stockholm Syndrome or just too lazy and complacent or too brainwashed to care to fight the tyranny.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    we are never going to really know what happened.
    We know what happened on 9/11. Jones is simply trying to find out who gave the mostly saudi nationals money. I'd like to know that too, but suspect it's not possible to get that answer without getting accidented or suicided to protect the saudi royals and/or government.

His questions are reasonable and he's not a truther or nutter in any way.

We know what happened on 9/11. Jones is simply trying to find out who gave the mostly saudi nationals money. I'd like to know that too, but suspect it's not possible to get that answer without getting accidented or suicided to protect the saudi royals and/or government.

We don't all know anything; 911 has been a complete coverup. Just the fact that it was used to usher in the PAs I & II should make anyone with any sense question the official non-report.
    There is no spoon.

This is very interesting move, but as always Saudi/neocon/Bush/Obama lobbies will join hands to stop this resolution from going any further for spreading civil wars bloodshed in Syria/Iraq/Lebanon to weaken Iran's friends greater good.

AJ is going almost mainstream lately. He should invite this guy one of these days also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRUeJYFZ94

Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We know what happened on 9/11.
    Lol.

Regarding the article, nothing will come of this. The Saudis were wading hip deep in the $#@! of 9/11. The ones that were running/financing the ops were allowed to be spirited out of the country on U.S. sanctioned flights while all other air travel was grounded.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol.

Regarding the article, nothing will come of this. The Saudis were wading hip deep in the $#@! of 9/11. The ones that were running/financing the ops were allowed to be spirited out of the country on U.S. sanctioned flights while all other air travel was grounded.
    Wasn't that the Bin Laden family? I think it was out of FL and TX? Probably so rednecks didn't hang them from the nearest tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    We don't all know anything; 911 has been a complete coverup. Just the fact that it was used to usher in the PAs I & II should make anyone with any sense question the official non-report.
    From another thread but pertinent here also.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The US government actually passed a law to make using propaganda against Americans legal. (Normally we call this kind of thing "treason".) As such, anything that advances the causes of the MIC and gets lots of press should be assumed to be a propaganda effort until the weight of evidence shows otherwise.

amen
    Last edited by FloralScent; 01-06-2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: typo

Your response just entered the Conspiracy theory zone.

Most people who questioned any of the anomalies of the 'Official Story' were immediate labeled a conspiracy theorist.

We don't know $#@! about what really happened on 9/11

seems someone is trying to get under Peter Kings skin.....

During the 1990s King enjoyed a close relationship with the Muslim community in his congressional district. King often gave speeches at the Westbury Islamic Center, held book signings in the prayer hall, took in Muslim interns, and was one of the few Republicans who supported U.S. intervention in the 1990s to help Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo. The Muslim community thanked King for his work by making him the guest of honor for the 1993 opening of a $3 million prayer hall. For years, a picture of King cutting the ceremonial ribbon hung on the bulletin board by the mosque's entrance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_T._King

I have researched it throughly enough to conclude with a high degree of confidence that there were no terrorist hijackings of planes that day, at least the ones we were told about were fake. The planes were diverted to military bases while a military plane took over its route as an impostor. The plan for this can be seen as far back as the The Northwoods documents when similar "hijackings" were planned by our government.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Actually we can know a great deal about what happened and the people that have a high probability of being involved in it. We don't need to know everything to get revenge, that is never necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I do. I know who did it, why they did and what happened. I don't believe any of the wide variety of conspiracies out there. If you do that's fine.

However, who financed it has never really been probed. It would be interesting to find out, but doubt we will ever get that info.

Anyone find it hard to believe that they found an intact passport from one of the hijackers from a plane that exploded?
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

I do. I know who did it, why they did and what happened. I don't believe any of the wide variety of conspiracies out there.
    You believe the conspiracy your government spoon fed you. You don't know $#@!; unless you were involved somehow.

I do. I know who did it, why they did and what happened. I don't believe any of the wide variety of conspiracies out there. If you do that's fine.

However, who financed it has never really been probed. It would be interesting to find out, but doubt we will ever get that info.
    You just believe the most far out wackiest conspiracy of them all, that's all!

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    Anyone find it hard to believe that they found an intact passport from one of the hijackers from a plane that exploded?
    The rubes think that's perfectly plausible. They also see nothing out of the ordinary about a building not hit by a plane committing suicide over the loss of it's siblings.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast