Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How The 'NPC' Meme Tries To Dehumanize 'SJWs'

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yay! More divide and conquer memes for the idiots that can't piece together original thoughts and analysis. We didn't have enough of that already.

Now for a word from our sponsors. This new meme is brought to you by your generous donations to deep state operatives who spend their waking hours trying to find new ways to keep the slaves angry at each other.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

NPC...it's a figure of speech
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

They Live, an NPC documentary

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Triggered NPC makes clear that if one is to dehumanize others, they must do so with labels such as "fascist", "enemy of your own species", "complete $#@!bag", and "caucasian as $#@!"

Last edited by AZJoe; 10-17-2018 at 01:18 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Twitter Execs get triggered and ban NPC meme from Twitter. From NYT-

Over the weekend, Twitter responded by suspending about 1,500 accounts associated with the NPC trolling campaign. The accounts violated Twitter’s rules against “intentionally misleading election-related content,” according to a person familiar with the company’s enforcement process. The person, who would speak only anonymously, was not authorized to discuss the decision. -NYT

As ZH points out, "There is precisely zero evidence that the accounts were spreading "intentionally misleading election-related content," so we're just going to have to take Twitter's word for it."

Last edited by AZJoe; 10-17-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Triggered NPC makes clear that if one is to dehumanize others, they must do so with labels such as "fascist", "enemy of your own species", "complete $#@!bag", and "caucasian as $#@!"

Says an NPC.

LOL

This meme delivers, now that I fully understand it.

That fact that it triggers the Idiocracy is an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yay! More divide and conquer memes for the idiots that can't piece together original thoughts and analysis. We didn't have enough of that already.

Now for a word from our sponsors. This new meme is brought to you by your generous donations to deep state operatives who spend their waking hours trying to find new ways to keep the slaves angry at each other.
    Just what I would expect an anarchist NPC to say.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Just what I would expect an anarchist NPC to say.
    Speaking of someone with no original thoughts...

It's hilarious to me that some of y'all harp on the "triggering" meme yet are just as easily triggered yourselves. I haven't wasted my time figuring out what "NPC" means exactly but if I'm not "playable" then that's a great compliment!

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't wasted my time figuring out what "NPC" means exactly but if I'm not "playable" then that's a great compliment!
    It means your thoughts are predictable and pre-programmed.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Speaking of someone with no original thoughts...

It's hilarious to me that some of y'all harp on the "triggering" meme yet are just as easily triggered yourselves. I haven't wasted my time figuring out what "NPC" means exactly but if I'm not "playable" then that's a great compliment!
    So you are admitting that you attacked a meme without even understanding what it means?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It means your thoughts are predictable and pre-programmed.
    ROFL! Wow, the irony is too much. Holy smokes! I don't even know where to start on that.

So you are admitting that you attacked a meme without even understanding what it means?
    Yep! If it comes from a chan, it's for morons and should be treated as such.

More NPC babble.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

More NPC babble.
    Are you a 19 year old living in your mom's basement whose life revolves around video games? If not, start acting like an adult, ok? I'm embarrassed for you that a video game meme is something you take seriously.

Are you a 19 year old living in your mom's basement whose life revolves around video games? If not, start acting like an adult, ok? I'm embarrassed for you that a video game meme is something you take seriously.
    You are the one who took it so seriously that you claimed it was part of an evil conspiracy without even understanding it, it's just good clean fun to me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Exactly. Come on folks. Don’t want someone [not naming devil21] to get triggered here. You absolutely should not use creative memes that quickly and simply expose mindless mass thought conformity.

Instead, "spend your waking hours" with such "original thoughts and analysis" as calling anyone exposing the mindless mass thought conformity "idiots that can't piece together original thoughts and analysis". That's the way to unify people, and wake people up to media programmed statists reciting mindless mantras of thought conformity.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Exactly. Come on folks. Don’t want someone [not naming devil21] to get triggered here. You absolutely should not use creative memes that quickly and simply expose mindless mass thought conformity.

Instead, "spend your waking hours" with such "original thoughts and analysis" as calling anyone exposing the mindless mass thought conformity "idiots that can't piece together original thoughts and analysis". That's the way to unify people, and wake people up to media programmed statists reciting mindless mantras of thought conformity.
    Sorry but if you're taking cues from chans, you're doing everything except thinking for yourself. Reciting nonsense like this is the very definition of being neuro-linguistic programmed by outside forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth
    You are the one who took it so seriously that you claimed it was part of an evil conspiracy without even understanding it, it's just good clean fun to me.
    The fact that it's you, dannno, and Osama pushing this tells me all I need to know about where it originated from and the purpose of it. More divide and conquer nonsense from the posters that spend ALL of their posting time regurgitating Fox News talking points, yet claiming it's the other guys that are programmed script reciters. Oy vey.

Sorry but if you're taking cues from chans, you're doing everything except thinking for yourself. Reciting nonsense like this is the very definition of being neuro-linguistic programmed by outside forces.

The fact that it's you, dannno, and Osama pushing this tells me all I need to know about where it originated from and the purpose of it. More divide and conquer nonsense from the posters that spend ALL of their posting time regurgitating Fox News talking points, yet claiming it's the other guys that are programmed script reciters. Oy vey.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL, keep posting other people's pictures so we can see how "not programmed" you are.

LOL, keep posting other people's pictures so we can see how "not programmed" you are.
    LOL

You are desperate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

You are desperate.
    I'm not the one that posts propaganda on the internet for a living. Try finding something productive and positive to do with your life instead of being a paid spreader of disinfo and division for rich people that don't care about you.

context appropriate NPC meme is context appropriate

ROFL! Wow, the irony is too much. Holy smokes! I don't even know where to start on that.

The NPC meme is a Turing test, and needless to say you've failed it in the most hilarious manner.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The NPC meme is a Turing test, and needless to say you've failed it in the most hilarious manner.
    You got me. Immature nonsense does indeed trigger me. I'm tired of the constant devolution to the lowest denominator that makes up "politics" these days. I feel like I'm surrounded by children.

You got me. Immature nonsense does indeed trigger me. I'm tired of the constant devolution to the lowest denominator that makes up "politics" these days. I feel like I'm surrounded by children.
    What you are is an output stream indistinguishable from one which could be generated by a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    What you are is an output stream indistinguishable from one which could be generated by a computer.
    Seriously, grow up shill.

Aren't most online multiplayer games populated by trash talking $#@!s? What does that say about the poor NPCs versus the actual player characters?

Maybe the NPCs are cursed to mediocrity even if playing supportive background roles, while the Player Characters are there to cause chaos and destroy things.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast