Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul Grills Sec. of State Clinton on Benghazi: I Would Have Relieved You

[Video] Rand Paul Grills Sec. of State Clinton on Benghazi: I Would Have Relieved You

Rand Paul Grills Sec. of State Clinton on Benghazi: I Would Have Relieved You Of Your Post

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Every now and then, Rand redeems himself with me. This is one of those times.

It is amazing how she can go on about being there to answer questions but talks continuously without saying anything. Rand proved she is completely incompetent but I suspect as usual the media is going to give her a pass and make her look like a victim.

Rand is getting good reviews from both the pundit class and your average conservatives on twitter. The Hillary backers really haven't said anything much more than "you're evil," "how dare you?" and "If I we're president"....LOL

Bravo, Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It is amazing how she can go on about being there to answer questions but talks continuously without saying anything. Rand proved she is completely incompetent but I suspect as usual the media is going to give her a pass and make her look like a victim.
    That's what politicians do. That's part of playing the game....and why I despise the game.

lol, caller now saying Rand 'made a complete idiot' of himself.

"Rand Paul has no clue at what happened at the embassy, he should be switched to the agriculture committee where he can dish dirt. He's a disgrace"

Now a "Republican" idiot is calling Rand and McCain fools and saying Clinton has 'donated her life to America"

The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, every caller in to CSPAN is trashing Rand. On all three lines (dem, rep, and ind.)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    That's what politicians do. That's part of playing the game....and why I despise the game.
    I do not know whom angers me more, the media, the politicians or the ignorance of my fellow Americans that fall for it.

btw - LOL, at your avatar description. I see you have gotten to the point of embracing the nicknames the opposition gives us.

Rand Paul has apparently gotten some pretty good reviews from Fox.

Edit: bad source lol.
    Last edited by supermario21; 01-23-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Jumping onto someone in a hearing does not impress me. I've seen it too often and then nothing is done to change things or prosecute. Remember the hearings with Goldman Sachs and how some got jumped on to, one GS guy even mentioned how pissed he was that the emails exposed their fraud. What became of any of that? It's theatre.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This isn't grandstanding. This is what he believes. Many will find it off-putting, but eff them..

Hillary: "I believe in transparency.. I believe in taking responsibility." yeah - at "Assistant Secretary" and below!

Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    Hillary: "I believe in transparency.. I believe in taking responsibility." yeah - at "Assistant Secretary" and below!

So..how many at "Assistant Secretary" level and below has she fired over this incident?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This isn't grandstanding. This is what he believes. Many will find it off-putting, but eff them..
    This, pretty much. And this is what I will find an obstacle going into 2016 should Senator Paul run: will this come off as attempting to demonize Secretary Clinton. And will that, in turn, have many clamoring to her defense, while Paul's grilling would comes off as antagonizing to the average person. How do you attract people to your way of thinking without them believing that what Rand Paul is doing isn't just attacking.

So the "agency" running weapons out of the Annex into Turkey & other countries is the CIA??

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Wow, every caller in to CSPAN is trashing Rand. On all three lines (dem, rep, and ind.)!!!
    they're already calling the gun running operation which was going on there a crazy conspiracy theory.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    they're already calling the gun running operation which was going on there a crazy conspiracy theory.
    It's in the NY Times!!!! Documented by the NY Times!!!!

Indeed, he still has more to do. I hope he dose it. Because at this rate the best that has been done to the ship of state is to sneakily drop an anchor overboard. Slowing it down one or two days at a time before it ways or cuts the anchor and continues on its route.
    >>>>>>Become a Precinct Committeeman<<<<<<
    http://becomeapc.com/

This highlights the biggest problem in our Federal government. That Congress has no power and that the Executive branch is all powerful. The Imperial Presidency in action. For all Rand's tough talk and congressional hearings and oversight on this, she isn't worried one bit. She doesn't care one bit and will not be relieved and the beat goes on.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The Bernanke is especially gifted in that regard. Part of the reason he is the Chairman I'm sure.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Curious if this will be debated between these two in a 2016 debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol...all those negative comments from callers is funny. Don't 'they' realize this was an ACCOUNTABILITY Hearing on the Benghazi fiasco?...Rand just telling it like it is. Good job Rand.

She got really pissed at Sen. Ron Johnson (who voted for Rand's resolution opposing military intervention in Libya, co-wrote a letter with Rand to tell Obama to get out of Libya immediately and voted for Rand's legislation to end foreign aid to Libya, Pakistan and Egypt). She pretty much said she didn't care what the reasons were for the attack, and therefore will do nothing to prevent them in the future.
    Last edited by compromise; 01-23-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    So the "agency" running weapons out of the Annex into Turkey & other countries is the CIA??
    Probably. Never underestimate the DEA gun smuggling prowress though.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Rand is the leader of the opposition that much is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Rand is the leader of the opposition that much is clear.
    Agreed, the general consensus as well is that Rubio was pretty poor.

Here's a good tweet from the establishment media:

Terry Moran ‏@TerryMoran
    Curious: What is Rand Paul's foreign policy background? Did he serve in the military? Did he study, live, do business or charity overseas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast