Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sweden: 88 Per Cent of Gang Rapists Have a Migrant Background

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because you think everyone follows their religion to the letter?

A good reason to pick and choose who to let in.
    When all except 25, 9, or 7 people do not break the law and do not do anything wrong it is the exact opposite of a reason to build a large police state to regulate all human movement. It is an argument against it by proving just how insignificant the danger is to anyone.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    When all except 25, 9, or 7 people do not break the law and do not do anything wrong it is the exact opposite of a reason to build a large police state to regulate all human movement.
    That isn't the only option.

It is an argument against it by proving just how insignificant the danger is to anyone.
    Too bad it doesn't do that.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

When all except 25, 9, or 7 people do not break the law and do not do anything wrong
    The 41 one were foreigners who had been given citizenship so they count too.
    Also this is a limited study, many more rapes and other crimes are occurring.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Stop destabilizing third world countries through regime change and proxy wars?
    That would solve Sweeden's problems? Like, then next year their murder rate would go back down and junk?

Whoa. Blowing my mind here. How is that gonna work?

His brain is broken.
    Indeed. Aren't they all. Aren't they all.

But, like, I'm really happy! Canst thou say that? I hope so, though thine posts don't show it.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    That would solve Sweeden's problems? Like, then next year their murder rate would go back down and junk?

Whoa. Blowing my mind here. How is that gonna work?
    Any real solution takes time. Assume that banning immigration is the "solution." That does nothing for people already in the country. Maybe everyone should convert to Shiite Islam. No Iranian rapists in the stats posted in the OP even though there are far more Iranian immigrants than Afghan.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Any real solution takes time. Assume that banning immigration is the "solution." That does nothing for people already in the country. Maybe everyone should convert to Shiite Islam. No Iranian rapists in the stats posted in the OP even though there are far more Iranian immigrants than Afghan.
    Maybe they should start deporting people, or maybe they should start giving out real punishments and stop coddling the invaders.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe they should start deporting people, or maybe they should start giving out real punishments and stop coddling the invaders.
    Rhetorical question. Why does nobody pay attention to the ethnicity of most mass shooters in America?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Rhetorical question. Why does nobody pay attention to the ethnicity of most mass shooters in America?
    Because it doesn't matter, the ethnicity of the foreigners committing these crimes doesn't matter either (I wouldn't think any differently if they were all blue eyed blonds like the Swedes), it is their foreignness and their culture that matter.
    Most mass shooters in America are natural born citizens as far as I know, so their isn't an immigration issue causing the problem that can be fixed to solve it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Because it doesn't matter, the ethnicity of the foreigners committing these crimes doesn't matter either (I wouldn't think any differently if they were all blue eyed blonds like the Swedes), it is their foreignness and their culture that matter.
    Most mass shooters in America are natural born citizens as far as I know, so their isn't an immigration issue causing the problem that can be fixed to solve it.
    The infowars article emphasized whether or not they were European born. That would include people outside of Sweden. And It's not an American problem at all. From the perspective of what Americans, IMHO, should be concerned about is what our country is doing to create the problem, namely starting wars around the globe. How other countries deal with our mess is not our issue. A moral argument is that we have some sort of obligation to deal with the messes we create, but I don't have a good answer on how to do that. The best thing we can do is to stop making messes.

. The best thing we can do is to stop making messes.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

Amen!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

How other countries deal with our mess is not our issue.
    It's Americans' fault that Sweden decided to become a caliphate? That's a stretch, man. Like, Hungary didn't do that. Letting in 4 million 'child' 'refugees' with gray hair and beards. How is that my fault? 4 million, really? That sound to me like a choice.

It's Americans' fault that Sweden decided to become a caliphate? That's a stretch, man. Like, Hungary didn't do that. Letting in 4 million 'child' 'refugees' with gray hair and beards. How is that my fault? 4 million, really? That sound to me like a choice.
    Pretty much this. Blaming the US for our problems requires some advanced mental gymnastics. In one sense, you might argue that the US got the ball rolling, but we could have easily returned the ball, or made it to where the ball wouldn't want to stay in our court. We could have said "Sorry, not interested" and rejected asylum seekers en masse, or we could have set up refugee camps for asylum seekers with about the same quality of life that they'd get in a UN refugee camp. In which case no one would have come here, because you don't travel halfway around the world for "security", especially not to a place that's freezing cold for half the year, when you can find "security" a few miles away.

People come to Sweden seeking a better life, and they come looking to be given a better life, not to make a better life for themselves. They come because we have "stuff", and they want "stuff". And we've basically committed national suicide. It's way too late to do anything meaningful about it, Swedes are rapidly becoming a minority. Even halting immigration completely would only delay the process somewhat. Maybe in the future someone will come up with a good term for what we've done - for self-inflicted genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    And we've basically committed national suicide. It's way too late to do anything meaningful about it, Swedes are rapidly becoming a minority. Even halting immigration completely would only delay the process somewhat. Maybe in the future someone will come up with a good term for what we've done - for self-inflicted genocide.
    This is wrong, though. Way too black pill. Gulp down the black pill, for sure, but realize that there's a lot of white pills out there, too.

Halting immigration would not solve things. I agree. I guess everyone agrees; it's pretty obvious. Simple demographics arithmetic -- just count the babies. But that doesn't mean it's "too late," much less "way too late."

Deportation is not that hard. It just isn't. Colonizing the moon is hard. Shipping a bunch of dumb peasants back to Africa and sand land is not. They aren't even gonna resist effectively; they wouldn't know how. All that it will take is a changing of the minds of Swedish men. That's all. Just the will to do it. And then, before you know it, it'll be done.

What do you want to talk about? Oh, you don't, it was rhetorical.. why was that? Did you assume whites were over-represented in mass shootings because of the news?

62.2% mass shooters are white, 63% of the population is white, so whites are proportionally represented in mass shootings.

17.8% mass shooters are black, 13% of the population is black, so blacks are proportionally over-represented in mass shootings.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is wrong, though. Way too black pill. Gulp down the black pill, for sure, but realize that there's a lot of white pills out there, too.

Halting immigration would not solve things. I agree. I guess everyone agrees; it's pretty obvious. Simple demographics arithmetic -- just count the babies. But that doesn't mean it's "too late," much less "way too late."

Deportation is not that hard. It just isn't. Colonizing the moon is hard. Shipping a bunch of dumb peasants back to Africa and sand land is not. They aren't even gonna resist effectively; they wouldn't know how. All that it will take is a changing of the minds of Swedish men. That's all. Just the will to do it. And then, before you know it, it'll be done.
    "All three youths involved were our students here and all three are, in a way, victims in this case. The boy who was convicted has gotten a pretty harsh punishment, which turns him into a victim as well.”

"Ajuub was convicted to 100 hours of youth service plus 24 meetings with a social worker in order to learn to make better decisions."
    https://gellerreport.com/2017/03/mus...ape-teen.html/

No.

Use music to help Swedish teens poo, urges politician

Are Swedish teenagers too afraid of embarrassing noises to go to the toilet at school?

That's what a politician in the small town of Tingsryd, Sweden, thinks.

In a proposal to the council she therefore suggests installing music in the municipality's school toilets, arguing that some students are so embarrassed they refuse to answer the call of nature all day.

"I don't think it's just about No. 2 on the toilet, but many also don't do No. 1," Centre Party councillor Cecilia Cato told The Local.

"I've worked in the world of education for many years and know through the students that this is a problem, above all in junior and senior high school."

"I myself experienced this when I was young and now that it's being talked about many others confirm that they did too. It's not something you talk completely openly about..."

Public broadcaster SVT spoke to teenagers in Tingsryd who admitted they did not go to the toilet during school hours.

"It would be embarrassing if it could be heard from the outside," said one student, adding that she would prefer music over running the tap to cover up the sound of… well, you know.

Cato's suggested model is based on toilets at a newly built music high school in the town, which has music in all toilets. Her proposal will now have to be voted on by the local authority before it goes ahead.

"Of course there won't be music in toilets everywhere, but I also think it is a maturity thing that most people are able to handle in the future," she said.

"High school is a sensitive period in life and when you get older I think that you are able to do both No. 1 and No. 2 on toilets that don't cover up the sound."
    https://www.thelocal.se/20170609/use...ician-tingsryd

No.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-17-2018 at 10:11 AM.

An Eritrean migrant who raped a Swedish woman in Uppsala was only sentenced to 10 months in prison because his crime ‘was not gross enough’, Fria Tider reports. He will also not be deported, because he may risk “persecution” in his home country of Eritrea.
    The migrant, who turns out to be 19-years-old, pushed a Swedish woman against a wall in central Uppsala and raped her.
    He received a sentence of only one year and three months in prison and escaped a minimum sentence of two years, because he claimed to be 18 at the time of the crime. With Sweden’s two-thirds rule applied to the sentence, it means the Eritrean will only be in prison for ten months.
    The prosecutor demanded that the refugee teen, who was previously granted a temporary residence permit in Sweden, should be expelled to Africa.
    However, according to Uppsala District Court, he will stay in Sweden after his short sentence. This is because, according to the court, it is not a “very serious crime” and it would not “cause serious danger to public order and safety to let him stay in Sweden”.
    In addition, the Swedish Migration Board has found that the African is at risk of persecution, in case he is expelled to Eritrea, according to Uppsala’s District Court. Therefore the court rejected the expulsion claim.

https://www.infowars.com/only-10-mon...-gross-enough/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"All three youths involved were our students here and all three are, in a way, victims in this case. The boy who was convicted has gotten a pretty harsh punishment, which turns him into a victim as well.”

"Ajuub was convicted to 100 hours of youth service plus 24 meetings with a social worker in order to learn to make better decisions."

Ahh ha ha ha ha! Sigh.

Behold, the r-selected rabbit mentality.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rapists merit some kind of punishment, from someone, corresponding to their crime. A Swede does the raping, he's definitely punished. Good. A rapefugee does the raping, and they're the victim. Bad.

Don't these "tolerant" politicians care about women, and probably kids, getting raped in rapefugee ghettos? Aren't they victims too? I mean, if rapefugee on Swede rape is bad, imagine what its like for women and small boys living in their no-go zones.

A short while back it was the Hells Angels and the Mongols. and various neo-nazi groups..

now it's the immigrants.

I guess the Neo-Nazis are now politically acceptable.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That is correct, sir.

Becoming more-so every day.

That is correct, sir.

Becoming more-so every day.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

A short while back it was the Hells Angels and the Mongols. and various neo-nazi groups..

now it's the immigrants.

A 2 week hot war between Hell's Angels and Bandidos, because some boss gets offed. That's totally the same thing...

What do you think happens when integration is forced past the mark where the nation can bear it, and the state wield a protected class of emigrants, to bully more tax and populism from the natives?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    What do you think happens when integration is forced past the mark where the nation can bear it, and the state wield a protected class of emigrants, to bully more tax and populism from the natives?

Yeah well,, history does repeat.. and WWIII needs everyone involved.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Yeah, that's what happens. I agree. Not with the nazis controlling Europa part, but what will become if the State there does not let up now.

^ not pointing at you pete, just anybody who won't listen
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-18-2018 at 01:36 PM.

When one extreme is shoved down people's throats the other extreme begins to look reasonable, if you don't like NAZIs and Know Nothings then you must limit immigration at some reasonable level and encourage immigrants to assimilate instead of coddling bad behavior.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A new study from Swedish state-owned media found 58 percent of all convicted rapists were born in a foreign country and the same was true for 85 percent of “assault rapists.”
    Sweden defines “assault rape” as cases where the perpetrator and victim are strangers.
    Independent Swedish journalist Peter Imanuelsen reported on the study in English Wednesday on Twitter:

IT'S HERE! (thread)
    We now have statistics of the ethnicity of rapists in Sweden after a new study done by Swedish State owned media, the first of it's kind since 2004.
    – 58% of all rapists are born in a foreign country.
    – 85% of assault rapists are born in a foreign country.
    — PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) August 22, 2018
    The last 5 years in Sweden 843 people have been convicted of rape or attempted rape.
    – 427 of 843 people were born outside of Europe.
    – 97 of 129 assault rapists were born outside of Europe.
    – 70 of 94 gangrapists were born outside of Europe.
    – Almost 40% of the convicts are from the Middle East or from Africa.
    However, one thing that should be taken into consideration is the EXTREMELY low conviction rate for sexual crimes in Sweden…
    There seems to be a very low conviction rate for rapes in Sweden. BRÅ got information from some victims anonoumysly which showed the following in the year 2016.
    – 190 000 sexual crimes reported.
    – 6 715 rapes reported.
    – But ONLY 142 people were convicted in court.
    INSANE!
    From 2012 – 2017 there was 843 people convicted of rape in Sweden.
    – 197 are from the Middle East or North Africa.
    – 134 are from the South of Africa.
    – 96 other from outside of Europe.
    – 416 are from inside of Europe. pic.twitter.com/VFoouQOkRr
    This study has been done by Uppdrag Granskning, a branch of Swedish State owned Media.
    Their program will be aired tonight on Swedish TV, but it has already got critisicm from an expert from the Swedish government named Jerzy Sarnecki.
    Jerzy Sarnecki is a proffessor in Criminology and he claims that Swedish media is now peddling "far-right conspiracy theories".
    Jerzy works for the Swedish government crime statistics Bureau BRÅ.
    He says the reason for the rapes are "socioeconomic factors".
    Jerzy Sarnecki came to Sweden in 1969 from Poland after the Communist party became anti-semitic. He has then been working as an expert on crime in Sweden.https://t.co/Zlicin0qFT
    finally, here are sources for the new statistics I have been reporting on in these tweets.
    Please SHARE this thread guys!https://t.co/rzmXYnJc2Hhttps://t.co/jiEVItjGj6

https://www.infowars.com/sweden-stud...reign-country/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123