Thread: Lawyer for Navy vet 'Qanon Shaman' who broke into Capitol wants Trump to PARDON him

Post Lawyer for Navy vet 'Qanon Shaman' who broke into Capitol wants Trump to PARDON him

Be interestimg to see if Trump would pardon this navy veteran/any of the other arrested MAGA Capitol rally protestors or launch pressure campaign for their release/fair treatment following his adminstration's Sweden pressure campaign model that was launched to secure immediate release of arrested rapper who was well-connected (was dating Trump pal Kim Kardashian's sister).

Lawyer for 'Qanon Shaman' who broke into Capitol wearing horned headdress wants Trump to PARDON him because he was 'answering the call of our President' and argues he peacefully 'walked in' to building and wasn't violent

• Albert Watkins, the lawyer for 'QAnon shaman' Jacob Chansley, 33, says he wants President Trump to pardon him
    • He says Chansley felt he was 'answering the call of our President' in storming the Capitol building during the January 6 riot that left five people dead
    • Chansley was photographed wearing face paint, a bearskin headdress with horns and carrying a spear with an American flag attached at the riot
    • Watkins said Chansley simply 'walked in' to the Capitol building
    • 'My client did not shroud his face in secrecy. He wasn't wearing a bulletproof vest. My client was not armed. He didn't have zip ties,' he said
    • Chansley surrendered to authorities Saturday and faces six charges including violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds

By Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
    Published: 00:05 EST, 15 January 2021

Prosecutors say Chansley, who calls himself the 'QAnon shaman' and who has attended several pro-Trump rallies

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9149903/Lawyer-Qanon-Shaman-broke-Capitol-wearing-horned-headdress-wants-Trump-PARDON-him.html

MAGA Fair Treatment Campaign

U.S. warned Sweden of 'negative consequences' if ASAP Rocky wasn't released

Aug. 3, 2019
    The U.S. government warned Sweden of "negative consequences" as it advocated for rapper ASAP Rocky during his trial for assault charges in Stockholm this week, according to a pair of letters released by the Swedish Prosecution Authority.
    According to the letters, obtained by NBC News partner Aftonbladet, the U.S. special presidential envoy for hostage affairs wrote to Swedish prosecutors urging them to release Rocky.
    "The government of the United States of America wants to resolve this case as soon as possible to avoid potentially negative consequences to the U.S.-Swedish bilateral relationship," Amb. Robert O'Brien wrote in the letter, dated Wednesday.
    In response Sweden's prosecutor-general, Petra Lundh, defended the independence of Swedish courts and said he therefore had to deny O'Brien's requests.
    "No other prosecutor, not even I, may interfere with a specific case or try to affect the prosecutor responsible," Lundh wrote in a letter dated Thursday.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You keep interrupting me!

---

This guy is a full scale idiot. He is SO dumb he does not even know he IS DUMB.

I think in general this guy is being plastered all over the place as a way of damaging the reputation of anyone who questions the official narrative. Kind of like MSM will associate people who wear Tin Foil Hats as Conspiracy Theorists. Real Conspiracy Theorists have no interest in Tin Foil Hats. However it is NOT about what Conspiracy Thinks but what OTHER people think that Conspiracy Theorists think.

Character Assassination.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Seems that he's also making fun of MAGA Messiah..

Thought he was deplatformed from youtoob.
    Uh, no, that never happened.. he was making fun of Q supporters. You are so good at manufacturing fake news. Do you work for any fake news networks?

AJ is not on youtube, but people can still make videos.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump should pardon Baked Alaska.

'Following my President' defense seems to be used by more and more folks facing charges after Capitol rally and going inside "People's House" as part of the mob.
    With numerous fringe news/views outlets suspended or deplatformed following MAGA rally, MSM appears to be the only game in town currently:

Jenna Ryan, Who Took Jet to Capitol Riot, Asks Donald Trump for a Pardon

1/16/21
    "Given the peaceful and compliant fashion in which Mr. Chansley comported himself, it would be appropriate and honorable for the president to pardon Mr. Chansley and other like-minded, peaceful individuals who accepted the president's invitation with honorable intentions," said attorney Albert Watkins.

In a video shared by CBS DFW's Doug Dunbar, another protester who's been arrested, Jenna Ryan, said she didn't believe she broke the law because she was doing things the president had asked. "I thought I was following my president. I thought I was following what we were called to do, flying there. He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do. So as far as in my heart of hearts, do I feel like a criminal? No," she said in a clip circulating on Twitter. Another video of Ryan has been circulating on Twitter, which seems to show her on the steps of the Capitol on January 6.

.@CBSDFW exclusive, #JennaRyan tells @nicoleNielsen that she flew to D.C. and stormed the #Capitol, because President Trump told her to. No other reason. Ryan faces 2 federal charges, was arrested today and had her house searched by federal agents...(more). pic.twitter.com/XMov2D6aSy
    — Doug Dunbar (@cbs11doug) January 16, 2021

“I thought I was following my president. I thought I was following what we were called to do. He asked us to fly there. So I was doing was he asked us to do.https://t.co/tzDhJdfWD5
    — Amy Siskind ��️*�� (@Amy_Siskind) January 16, 2021

Author and activist Derek Cressman made a similar comment about Chansley, sharing an article about how he was seeking a pardon and saying he was following the president's instructions.

However Jacob's or any other protestors names are not in the MSM speculations on pardons:

Prospect of Pardons in Final Days Fuels Market to Buy Access to Trump

January 17, 2021
    WASHINGTON — As President Trump prepares to leave office in days, a lucrative market for pardons is coming to a head, with some of his allies collecting fees from wealthy felons or their associates to push the White House for clemency, according to documents and interviews with more than three dozen lobbyists and lawyers.

The brisk market for pardons reflects the access peddling that has defined Mr. Trump’s presidency as well as his unorthodox approach to exercising unchecked presidential clemency powers. Pardons and commutations are intended to show mercy to deserving recipients, but Mr. Trump has used many of them to reward personal or political allies.

The pardon lobbying heated up as it became clear that Mr. Trump had no recourse for challenging his election defeat, lobbyists and lawyers say. One lobbyist, Brett Tolman, a former federal prosecutor who has been advising the White House on pardons and commutations, has monetized his clemency work, collecting tens of thousands of dollars, and possibly more, in recent weeks to lobby the White House for clemency for the son of a former Arkansas senator; the founder of the notorious online drug marketplace Silk Road; and a Manhattan socialite who pleaded guilty in a fraud scheme.
    Mr. Trump’s former personal lawyer John M. Dowd has marketed himself to convicted felons as someone who could secure pardons because of his close relationship with the president, accepting tens of thousands of dollars from a wealthy felon and advising him and other potential clients to leverage Mr. Trump’s grievances about the justice system.
    A onetime top adviser to the Trump campaign was paid $50,000 to help seek a pardon for John Kiriakou, a former C.I.A. officer convicted of illegally disclosing classified information, and agreed to a $50,000 bonus if the president granted it, according to a copy of an agreement.
    And Mr. Kiriakou was separately told that Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani could help him secure a pardon for $2 million. Mr. Kiriakou rejected the offer, but an associate, fearing that Mr. Giuliani was illegally selling pardons, alerted the F.B.I. Mr. Giuliani challenged this characterization.
    After Mr. Trump’s impeachment for inciting his supporters before the deadly riot at the Capitol, and with Republican leaders turning on him, the pardon power remains one of the last and most likely outlets for quick unilateral action by an increasingly isolated, erratic president. He has suggested to aides he wants to take the extraordinary and unprecedented step of pardoning himself, though it was not clear whether he had broached the topic since the rampage.

He has also discussed issuing pre-emptive pardons to his children, his son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, and Mr. Giuliani.

Mr. Trump has shunned that process more than any recent president, creating an ad hoc system in the White House run by Mr. Kushner and relying on input from an informal network of outside advisers, including Mr. Tolman. That system favors pardon seekers who have connections to Mr. Trump or his team, or who pay someone who does, said pardon lawyers who have worked for years through the Justice Department system.

Mr. Tolman, who did not respond to requests for comment, is a former United States attorney in Utah appointed by President George W. Bush. He was a leading supporter of legislation overhauling sentencing laws championed by Mr. Trump and Mr. Kushner and was invited to the White House signing ceremony in December 2018. Since then, Mr. Tolman has emerged as a prominent advocate for clemency requests, with his firm’s website highlighting a White House statement crediting him with helping secure pardons or commutations for three people, including Mr. Kushner’s father, a wealthy real estate developer who was convicted of tax evasion, witness tampering and campaign finance violations.

Another lobbyist who has advertised his connections to Mr. Trump, Mark D. Cowan, was part of a team hired after the election to seek clemency for Nickie Lum Davis, who pleaded guilty in August for her role in a covert campaign to influence the Trump administration on behalf of Chinese and Malaysian interests.

Weeks after stepping down as the president’s lawyer in 2018, Mr. Dowd began marketing himself as a potential conduit for pardons. Mr. Dowd told prospective clients he could help them receive pardons because of his access to Mr. Trump and top aides like Mr. Kushner.

Mr. Dowd, who as the president’s lawyer had dangled a pardon to stop Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser from cooperating with investigators, had continued to informally advise Mr. Trump. He told would-be clients and their representatives that the president was likely to look favorably on petitioners who were investigated by federal prosecutors in Manhattan or tarnished by perceived leaks from the F.B.I. At the time, Mr. Trump was seeking to undermine those groups because they were investigating his conduct.
    dnyuz.com/2021/01/17/prospect-of-pardons-in-final-days-fuels-market-to-buy-access-to-trump/

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Trump should pardon Baked Alaska.
    His sins probably will be deemed unpardonable:

Far-right streamer ‘Baked Alaska’ stormed Capitol while COVID-19-positive

January 7, 2021

Tim Gionet, AKA "Baked Alaska," seen storming the Capitol. Dlive

One of the rioters who stormed the US Capitol building is a far-right livestreamer who recently tested positive for the coronavirus — and was seen in the mob without a mask, according to reports Thursday.

nypost.com/2021/01/07/streamer-baked-alaska-stormed-capitol-with-covid-19/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    'QAnon shaman' sentenced to 41 months in prison for Capitol riot

Published November 17, 2021
    AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta, File

Jacob Chansley, self-styled as the Q-Anon Shaman, has been sentenced to 41 months in prison for his role in the Jan. 6insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.
    The Phoenix resident was one of the first 30 rioters in the building that day and was photographed wearing a hat with horns, bare-chested and carrying a 6-foot spear.
    Chansley pleaded guilty in September to obstruction of a federal proceeding and has been in custody ever since.
    A judge on Wednesday handed down the sentence minus the time he’s already served.
    Nearly 700 people have been arrested in the 10 months since the insurrection. More than 200 were charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement.
    knau.org/knau-and-arizona-news/2021-11-17/so-called-qanon-shaman-sentenced-to-41-months-in-prison-for-capitol-riot

Could this be one of the reasons for falling MAGA popularity:

Trump ire grows as DeSantis popularity with Republicans takes off...