Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: IL-Man gets dragged off and bloodied for refusing to give up seat on United flight

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes it is OK to remove a medical profession from a flight. If his time was that important to him, maybe he should have paid for the more expensive ticket.
    So people who pay more are entitled to a different set of rules?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So people who pay more are entitled to a different set of rules?
    They are all subjected to the same rule. Its just that there is a pecking order, some people are taken off their seats first. I know it sucks but such is life. If you don't like it, don't fly with them or even better start your won airline and treat your highest paying customer the same way you treat a discount shopper.

But at least do not sue the business man for the way he decides to run his business after you agree to the rules.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    They are mandated by federal law to call police. These are not local cops, but DOT police.
    No calling supervisors? I find that hard to believe. Perhaps Federal Law mandates that. Perhaps it don't. Can you CITE me something. Like I've ask for and provided across the breadth of this conversation?

They are all subjected to the same rule. Its just that there is a pecking order, some people are taken off their seats first. I know it sucks but such is life. If you don't like it, don't fly with them or even better start your won airline and treat your highest paying customer the same way you treat a discount shopper.

But at least do not sue the business man for the way he decides to run his business after you agree to the rules.
    I've already explained their are rules and then there are rules. United's contract is lacking. The "rules" don't specifically stipulate that your fare may be deleted by preferential last minute company employees. I've linked the address. Point it out in the contract. Or shut the $#@! up.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I've already explained their are rules and then there are rules. United's contract is lacking. The "rules" don't specifically stipulate that your fare may be deleted by preferential last minute company employees. I've linked the address. Point it out in the contract. Or shut the $#@! up.
    The reason why you miss it is because you are being too emotional on the topic. The contract doesn't have to specifically mention every possible situation to include that particular scenario. In this case, the employee tickets made the plane to be overbooked/oversold which then trigger the kick out rule.

It doesn't really matter what caused the plane to be overbooked or oversold, the plane just happened to go into it. And please, don't think you mentioning the fact that they are employees getting the ticket would make any difference to me. They all fly with tickets

Is your helmet too tight?

The reason why you miss it is because you are being too emotional on the topic. The contract doesn't have to specifically mention every possible situation to include that particular scenario. In this case, the employee tickets made the plane to be overbooked/oversold which then trigger the kick out rule.

It doesn't really matter what caused the plane to be overbooked or oversold, the plane just happened to go into it. And please, don't think you mentioning the fact that they are employees getting the ticket would make any difference to me. They all fly with tickets
    Links, contractual law, pertinent $#@! besides YOUR "emotional" $#@!? None? Then please keep from killing your credibility here. As if you've ever had any.

Links, contractual law, pertinent $#@! besides YOUR "emotional" $#@!? None? Then please keep from killing your credibility here. As if you've ever had any.
    Boarding Priorities - If a flight is Oversold, no one may be denied boarding against his/her will until UA or other carrier personnel first ask for volunteers who will give up their reservations willingly in exchange for compensation as determined by UA. If there are not enough volunteers, other Passengers may be denied boarding involuntarily in accordance with UA’s boarding priority:
    Passengers who are Qualified Individuals with Disabilities, unaccompanied minors under the age of 18 years, or minors between the ages of 5 to 15 years who use the unaccompanied minor service, will be the last to be involuntarily denied boarding if it is determined by UA that such denial would constitute a hardship.
    The priority of all other confirmed passengers may be determined based on a passenger’s fare class, itinerary, status of frequent flyer program membership, and the time in which the passenger presents him/herself for check-in without advanced seat assignment.
    https://www.united.com/web/en-US/con...age.aspx#sec25

I am not exactly sure what I need to prove to you again, but I hope this helps (my credibility )

https://www.united.com/web/en-US/con...age.aspx#sec25

I am not exactly sure what I need to prove to you again, but I hope this helps (my credibility )
    The dispensation of priority was not clearly written for airline personnel. Demetrio is gonna shred this contract. You don't need to prove anything. What you profess has been proven wrong. The contract does not stipulate paying customers getting kicked for employees. The airline might have stipulated this bit perhaps bad PR kept them from doing it. I'd nver lay down a coupla thousand, or even a hundred, to go travel. Should airlines run lotteries?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    WTH?

that is wrong on so many levels.

and yes, I can call the cops to kick off a passenger, just like AF could on one of his boats, but I believe he is a trash hauler.
    Well, you're pretty much a government lackey. Your livelihood depends on the system as it is. Sooo. Do you have a rebuttal or do you recognize that your ass is owned, much in need of Preparation H, and showing?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The dispensation of priority was not clearly written for airline personnel. Demetrio is gonna shred this contract. You don't need to prove anything. What you profess has been proven wrong. The contract does not stipulate paying customers getting kicked for employees. The airline might have stipulated this bit perhaps bad PR kept them from doing it. I'd nver lay down a coupla thousand, or even a hundred, to go travel. Should airlines run lotteries?
    A ticket is a ticket, it makes no difference if its employee ticket or not. Stop bring it up like it makes a difference and no, the airlines don't need to put that stipulation in the contract, it is common sense.

Also, the chance of you getting removed from your seat due to overselling or overbooking is 0.0004%. Luckily for the airlines, it is a chance most people are willing to take when traveling.

A ticket is a ticket, it makes no difference if its employee ticket or not. Stop bring it up like it makes a difference and no, the airlines don't need to put that stipulation in the contract, it is common sense.

Also, the chance of you getting removed from your seat due to overselling or overbooking is 0.0004%. Luckily for the airlines, it is a chance most people are willing to take when traveling.
    Well. I've presented my case. I actually backed it up with contract law from the source. Changes are going to have to happen. These changes could only have happened because of a lawsuit. I've made my case. I'm pretty much done debating you at this point. I've no wish to win or lose. I do not fly, so I do not care.

Well. I've presented my case. I actually backed it up with contract law from the source. Changes are going to have to happen. These changes could only have happened because of a lawsuit. I've made my case. I'm pretty much done debating you at this point. I've no wish to win or lose. I do not fly, so I do not care.
    Ok, can you please point me to the part where you backed up your argument.

Also, is one of your problem with the airline because they gave the ticket to their employees?

Ok, can you please point me to the part where you backed up your argument.

Also, is one of your problem with the airline because they gave the ticket to their employees?
    Go find it yourself. It's there. I'm not gonna re-hash it. Sink or swim. It's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Not many warm bodies, but I could easily destroy millions of dollars of transactions and data with a errant keystroke, many times a day.

What do you think of that passenger shaming website? You weren't around when a thread about it got posted.
    https://www.facebook.com/PassengerShaming

Shame?

I think that is bloody brilliant myself.

I'd would have set it up in a little more remote location though.

and yes, I can call the cops to kick off a passenger, just like AF could on one of his boats, but I believe he is a trash hauler.
    Hey!

Trash hauler???

Yeah, well, actually not far from the truth I guess.

I think our only professional difference of opinion revolves around how long it will be before we both are replaced by computers/robotics/remote operations, rendering all our work, study, testing and training pointless.

At any rate, obviously, based on the fallout, United handled this wrong, regardless of who may be right.

I've had recalcitrant, drunk and unruly passengers on vessels of mine before, and managed to deal with it every single time without calling cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hey!

Trash hauler???

Yeah, well, actually not far from the truth I guess.

I think our only professional difference of opinion revolves around how long it will be before we both are replaced by computers/robotics/remote operations, rendering all our work, study, testing and training pointless.

At any rate, obviously, based on the fallout, United handled this wrong, regardless of who may be right.

I've had recalcitrant, drunk and unruly passengers on vessels of mine before, and managed to deal with it every single time without calling cops.
    Ya mean ya didn't call the cops? Isn't against the law not to call the cops?

Well, you're pretty much a government lackey. Your livelihood depends on the system as it is. Sooo. Do you have a rebuttal or do you recognize that your ass is owned, much in need of Preparation H, and showing?
    Any job in transportation is governed by governments, "the system"? Yes I could make more in China or the Middle East currently, am I a government lackey there too? I guess so, how does one every escape not being one in your world? Living off the land in northern Canada?

i always wanted to be a hair dresser to break free of the man, but even that requires a 1000 hour course...
    Last edited by Danke; 04-13-2017 at 11:50 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any job in transportation is governed by governments, "the system"? Yes I could make more in China or the Middle East currently, am I a government lackey there too? I guess so, how does one every escape not being one in your world? Living off the land in northern Canada?

i always wanted to be a hair dresser to break free of the man, but even that requires a 1000 hour course...
    The sheep should realize who they are and obey all regulations otherwise they may not use any lube next time and you know how it feels ..........

Oh really, please tell us as the boat was docked how you handled an unruly passenger that refused to exit your boat. A lollipop? This could be a great training video for the whole transportation industry. You could make millions.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So what I'm hearing from you is...lamentations of the women. The offer stands. +10% if I fail the pilots exam. Put up or shut up.

Oh really, please tell us as the boat was docked how you handled an unruly passenger that refused to exit your boat. A lollipop? This could be a great training video for the whole transportation industry. You could make millions.
    Well, sure, in one case while dockside, myself and couple of mates bowed up on the fellow, gave him his money back and told him to get off.

I can recall another case where it was a "domestic" dispute and had to talk a guy down from trying to jump overboard, while at the dock...not very bright.

The other incidents happened at sea.

But no, never ever had to call cops.

Well, sure, in one case while dockside, myself and couple of mates bowed up on the fellow, gave him his money back and told him to get off.

I can recall another case where it was a "domestic" dispute and had to talk a guy down from trying to jump overboard, while at the dock...not very bright.

The other incidents happened at sea.

But no, never ever had to call cops.
    Danke is trying to pigeon hole your experience to his. I don't think your situation is one of civilian passengers that paid a ticket price for transportation between point A and B.

@Danke. Put up or shut up ya glorified bus driver.

http://www.beyourowncaptain.com/styled-9/index.html

I'd like cites if/when you make an assertion. It's only proper. I've been doing my damndest to cite when making my case. I guess we don't do that around here anymore. Lazy. Sad. Bad business.
    So citing the yearly recurrent training of a flight attendant is not valid? You are suggesting, however implicitly, that crew are being told lies. I very seriously doubt this to be the case. Or are you calling my dear wife a liar?

I'm not here to provide you with epsilon-delta proofs of the veracity of that which I have been told by a person in whom my trust is complete. If it pleases you to disregard my statements, then please and by all means do so. I have no horse in this race, save to make some attempt at finding truth, which is why I asked my wife about it in the first place. This internet phenomenon of having to provide formal proofs of even the most mundane and simple assertions not only hampers productive discourse, I frankly believe it to be a dodge of sorts.

There is a bit of a balancing act between having to prove an assertion by the one making it and having to disprove it if one stands in opposition to it. There is little to suggest here that any great onus rests with me to do the proving. I could be wrong on this point, but that is how it seems, and I say it not out of laziness, but out of the practicality of not having to chase the absolute truth beyond that of even God hisownself, just to make even the most modest of points. Having to produce my own equivalent of Principia Mathematica, a horrendously abstruse three-volume set that devoted hundreds of pages just to "prove" that 1+1=2, every time I opened my mouth on a matter is not going to happen. This isn't that important to me. You may take that what I have written on the matter as having been been offered in all good faith and honesty; that my wife is at the top of her game in the business in question and is not given to grave error, lies, or bull$#@! on such matters. She, too, has no horse in this race.

There is an art to this brand of discourse and I find that few people have even modest abilities at it. Much of that art is knowing what, when, and how any given tool should be taken out, including the "prove it" knife. There are by all means times where it is necessary, however, I find that people misuse it so often that it is rapidly losing its value... that is, if the purpose of discourse is to arrive at truth. It seems to me that "winning" is more important than truth, and it appears to me that people will disingenuously make use of devices such as "prove it" just to put off those with whose views they are in disagreement. I am not saying you are doing this, but what you have demanded of me is striking suspiciously close to it - close enough to prompt these words. If I am mistaken, then I am mistaken and I will take your word as a man at face that it is so. But the point is nonetheless worthy of mention in the more general case because I see this sort of thing going on all the time, the result being not the capture of truth, but the auto-stroking by some of the ego and/or the dishonest endeavoring to "win" no matter what the truth may actually be.

Once again, in case I failed to make the point clearly, I have been given information by a person (my wife) who is trained in these matters every year now for 21 years. She is honest and intelligent and plays no games of bull$#@! with anyone, a fact that would drive into you like a spike from a giant nail-gun, were you to become familiar with her. A more honest and genuine human being you will not find in any personage, living or dead. That is my first-person testament to you on that matter. The only other possibility that my assertion is false would lie in the fact that the airlines are telling lies to their employees during training - a possibility, yes, but of vanishingly small plausibility for what I would hope are stark and glaringly obvious reasons. Therefore, unless the point in question is of such immeasurable import that the fate of lives hang on its demonstration right here, right now, I would say that your call for me to provide you with cites goes a bit beyond reason. Furthermore, if the point is so deeply important to you, I would think that you would have gone and looked it all up yourownself and not even bothered with asking. That way, were you to discover me to have been in error, you would then have a very large club with which to beat me senseless in the forum of individual credibility - a beating I am willing to submit to in the event my words prove false, however unintentionally.

Pick your battles carefully. Not every point is worthy of nukes.
    Last edited by osan; 04-14-2017 at 02:26 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No calling supervisors? I find that hard to believe. Perhaps Federal Law mandates that. Perhaps it don't. Can you CITE me something. Like I've ask for and provided across the breadth of this conversation?
    Either I have failed to formulate proper sentences sufficient to communication or you have failed to read properly. Perhaps both.

Nowhere did I explicitly or implicitly write that supervisors cannot be called in, though the gate agent is probably the top "on the ground" authority in such matters. They can and are as matters of standard procedure, I would cautiously guess - it's 4:30 and I am NOT waking Bibi up to ask her now, so remind be later if it is important to you and I will ask. When a situation comes to an impasse and the passenger's behavior is hampering operations in breach of contract, the only option left is police. Once again I am giving an educated guess, so please don't ask for Prinicipia Mathematica, but I would say that the cabin crew are authorized to use physical force only in the event they are attacked physically. They are NOT authorized to apprehend and remove passengers, that much I can say with certainty. Therefore, if they need to remove a man from the aircraft, they are obliged to call police.

Not sure why this is so difficult for you to accept. Given the nature of the culture these days, does it not make perfect sense that the "state" would interject itself in precisely this manner in these sorts of situations?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Seems that the below policy does not really apply, they had already completed the boarding process and there is no apparent mention of bumps for additional flight crew transports--also the flight was not overbooked as defined by the term. It actually seems that somebody dropped the ball in UA' end and rushed to panic a solution to get a flight crew to their destination at the expense of their customers.

Contract of Carriage Document
    (revised February 17, 2017)

RULE 25 DENIED BOARDING COMPENSATION
    Denied Boarding (U.S.A./Canadian Flight Origin) - When there is an Oversold UA flight that originates in the U.S.A. or Canada, the following provisions apply:
    Request for Volunteers
    UA will request Passengers who are willing to relinquish their confirmed reserved space in exchange for compensation in an amount determined by UA (including but not limited to check or an electronic travel certificate). The travel certificate will be valid only for travel on UA or designated Codeshare partners for one year from the date of issue and will have no refund value. If a Passenger is asked to volunteer, UA will not later deny boarding to that Passenger involuntarily unless that Passenger was informed at the time he was asked to volunteer that there was a possibility of being denied boarding involuntarily and of the amount of compensation to which he/she would have been entitled in that event. The request for volunteers and the selection of such person to be denied space will be in a manner determined solely by UA.
    Boarding Priorities - If a flight is Oversold, no one may be denied boarding against his/her will until UA or other carrier personnel first ask for volunteers who will give up their reservations willingly in exchange for compensation as determined by UA. If there are not enough volunteers, other Passengers may be denied boarding involuntarily in accordance with UA’s boarding priority:
    Passengers who are Qualified Individuals with Disabilities, unaccompanied minors under the age of 18 years, or minors between the ages of 5 to 15 years who use the unaccompanied minor service, will be the last to be involuntarily denied boarding if it is determined by UA that such denial would constitute a hardship.
    The priority of all other confirmed passengers may be determined based on a passenger’s fare class, itinerary, status of frequent flyer program membership, and the time in which the passenger presents him/herself for check-in without advanced seat assignment.
    Transportation for Passengers Denied Boarding - When UA is unable to provide previously confirmed space due to an Oversold flight, UA will provide transportation to such Passengers who have been denied boarding whether voluntarily or involuntarily in accordance with the provisions below.
    UA will transport the Passenger on its own flight to the Destination without Stopover on its next flight on which space is available at no additional cost to the Passenger, regardless of class of service.
    If space is available on another Carrier’s flight regardless of class of service, such flights may be used upon United’s sole discretion and the Passenger’s request at no additional cost to the Passenger only if such flight provides an earlier arrival than the UA flight offered in 3) a) above.
    Compensation for Passengers Denied Boarding Involuntarily
    For passengers traveling in interstate transportation between points within the United States, subject to the EXCEPTIONS in section d) below, UA shall pay compensation to Passengers denied boarding involuntarily from an Oversold Flight at the rate of 200% of the fare to the Passenger’s first Stopover or, if none, Destination, with a maximum of 675 USD if UA offers Alternate Transportation that, at the time the arrangement is made, is planned to arrive at the Passenger’s Destination or first Stopover more than one hour but less than two hours after the planned arrival time of the Passenger’s original flight. If UA offers Alternate Transportation that, at the time the arrangement is made, is planned to arrive at the Passenger’s Destination or first Stopover more than two hours after the planned arrival time of the Passenger’s original flight, UA shall pay compensation to Passengers denied boarding involuntarily from an Oversold Flight at the rate of 400% of the fare to the Passenger’s first Stopover or, if none, Destination with a maximum of 1350 USD.
    For passengers traveling from the United States to a foreign point, subject to the EXCEPTIONS in section d) below, UA shall pay compensation to Passengers denied boarding involuntarily from an Oversold Flight originating at a U.S. airport at the rate of 200% of the fare to the Passenger’s first Stopover or, if none, Destination, with a maximum of 675 USD if UA offers Alternate Transportation that, at the time the arrangement is made, is planned to arrive at the Passenger’s Destination or first Stopover more than one hour but less than four hours after the planned arrival time of the Passenger’s original flight. If UA offers Alternate Transportation that, at the time the arrangement is made, is planned to arrive at the Passenger’s Destination or first Stopover more than four hours after the planned arrival time of the Passenger’s original flight, UA shall pay compensation to Passengers denied boarding involuntarily from an Oversold Flight at the rate of 400% of the fare to the Passenger’s first Stopover or, if none, Destination with a maximum of 1350 USD.
    For passengers traveling from Canada to a foreign point, subject to the EXCEPTIONS in section d) below, UA shall pay compensation to Passengers denied boarding involuntarily from an Oversold Flight originating at a Canadian airport with a maximum of 200 CAD if UA offers Alternate Transportation that, at the time the arrangement is made, is planned to arrive at the Passenger’s Destination or first Stopover more than one hour but less than four hours after the planned arrival time of the Passenger’s original flight. If UA offers Alternate Transportation that, at the time the arrangement is made, is planned to arrive at the Passenger’s Destination or first Stopover more than four hours after the planned arrival time of the Passenger’s original flight, UA shall pay compensation to Passengers denied boarding involuntarily from an Oversold Flight with a maximum of 300 CAD. At the passenger’s request, compensation in the form of check, wire transfer, visa card, or a travel voucher will be made by UA, and if accepted by the Passenger, the Passenger will provide a signed receipt to UA.
    EXCEPTIONS: A Passenger denied boarding involuntarily from an Oversold Flight shall not be eligible for denied boarding compensation if:
    The flight is cancelled;
    The Passenger holding a Ticket for confirmed reserved space does not comply fully with the requirements in this Contract of Carriage Requirements regarding ticketing, check-in, reconfirmation procedures, and acceptance for transportation;
    The flight for which the Passenger holds confirmed reserved space is unable to accommodate the Passenger because of substitution of equipment of lesser capacity when required by operational or safety reasons or, on an aircraft with a designed passenger capacity of 60 or fewer seats, the flight for which the passenger holds confirmed reserved space is unable to accommodate that passenger due to weight/balance restrictions when required by operational or safety reasons;
    The Passenger is offered accommodations or is seated in a section of the aircraft other than that specified on his/her ticket at no extra charge. Provided, if a Passenger is seated in a section for which a lower fare applies, the Passenger will be entitled to a refund applicable to the difference in fares;
    The Passenger is accommodated on Alternate Transportation at no extra cost, which at the time such arrangements are made, is planned to arrive at the airport of the Passenger’s next Stopover, (if any), or at the Destination, not later than 60 minutes after the planned arrival time of the flight on which the Passenger held confirmed reserved space;
    The Passenger is an employee of UA or of another Carrier or other person traveling without a confirmed reserved space; or
    The Passenger does not present him/herself at the loading gate for boarding at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled domestic departures, and 30 minutes prior to scheduled international departures. See Rule 5 D) for additional information regarding boarding cut-off times.
    Payment Time and Form for Passengers Traveling Between Points within the United States or from the United States to a Foreign Point
    Compensation in the form of check will be made by UA on the day and at the place where the failure to provide confirmed reserved space occurs, and if accepted by the Passenger, the Passenger will provide a signed receipt to UA. However, when UA has arranged, for the Passenger’s convenience, Alternate Transportation that departs before the compensation to the Passenger under this provision can be prepared and given to the Passenger, the compensation shall be sent by mail or other means to the Passenger within 24 hours thereafter.
    UA may offer free or reduced rate air transportation in lieu of a check payment due under this Rule, if the value of the transportation credit offered is equal to or greater than the monetary compensation otherwise due and UA informs the Passenger of the amount and that the Passenger may decline the transportation benefit and receive the monetary compensation.
    Limitation of Liability - If UA’s offer of compensation pursuant to the above provisions is accepted by the Passenger, such payment will constitute full compensation for all actual or anticipatory damages incurred or to be incurred by the Passenger as a result of UA’s failure to provide the Passenger with confirmed reserved space. If UA’s offer of compensation pursuant to the above provisions is not accepted, UA’s liability is limited to actual damages proved not to exceed 1350 USD per Ticketed Passenger as a result of UA’s failure to provide the Passenger with confirmed reserved space. Passenger will be responsible for providing documentation of all actual damages claimed. UA shall not be liable for any punitive, consequential or special damages arising out of or in connection with UA’s failure to provide the Passenger with confirmed reserved space.
    Denied Boarding Non-U.S.A./Canada Flight Origin - Where there is an Oversold UA flight that originates outside the U.S.A. or Canada, no compensation will be provided except where required by local or international laws regulating Oversold flights.
    https://www.united.com/web/en-US/con...age.aspx#sec24
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

That is not how a fair random roll works. Are you telling me that if the plane had been delayed for any other reason, his patient would have died? sorry but just about everybody else thinks their lives and time is equally as important. He doesn't get a pass in this case cos he is a doctor
    Which is exactly why that other plane awaiting its flight crew will just have to hold its horses, because I am would not give up my seat to accommodate them and their company's profits at the cost of my inconvenience--in the future perhaps UA should simply schedule its crew staffing and flight plans better.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast