Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Can't Attack Hillary On...Anything

Trump Can't Attack Hillary On...Anything

He attacks her for making a mess of Libya.

...she points out that he supported the Libya War in 2011, and praised her job performance as Secretary of State.

He attacks her for supporting the Iraq War.

...she points out that he supported the Iraq War.

He attacks her for being in the pocket of the banks.

...she points out that he supported TARP, praised Bernanke, and has hundreds of millions in outstanding debts to Wall Street banks.

He attacks her for promoting socialized medicine.

...she points out that he supports socialized medicine.

He attacks her on gun control.

...she points out that he supported her husband's "assault weapons" ban.

He attacks her for lying about something.

....LOL, u serious bro?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is not under investigation by the FBI for national security breaches.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Hillary's Attack Coal miner comments might going to back fire on her in the general.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

...she points out that he supported the Libya War in 2011, and praised her job performance as Secretary of State.

...she points out that he supported TARP, praised Bernanke, and has hundreds of millions in outstanding debts to Wall Street banks.

....LOL, u serious bro?
    Don't forget he will be tied up in court for a $40M fraud complaint:

Trump University case will go to trial
    The slug-fest between Donald Trump and New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman over Trump University continues.

On Tuesday, a New York court ruled that Schneiderman's $40 million civil suit alleging fraud against Trump University would still have to go to trial, even though Schneiderman had asked the court for a ruling based on the evidence already presented.

No date has been set for a trial. But according to a statement from Schneiderman, the judge "indicated her intention to move as expeditiously as possible."

A spokesman for Schneiderman's office said the trial could take place as early as this fall. If so, that timing could prove tricky for Trump should he be chosen as the GOP's presidential nominee.

The Trump camp was happy with the court's decision Tuesday.

"We are extremely pleased that the Supreme Court has yet again rejected the Attorney General's attempt to avoid a trial." said Alan Garten, an attorney for Trump.

Related: Trump University controversy ... in 2 minutes

The denial of Schneiderman's request for summary judgment came after a New York court rejected the arguments of Donald Trump's lawyers that Schneiderman's fraud case should be tossed out.

Trump University, launched in 2005, was a real estate seminar business that promised to teach students the mogul's investing techniques to get rich on real estate. The business, which has effectively been defunct for several years, is currently facing three lawsuits filed by and on behalf of former students who claim it was a fraud.

Schneiderman's suit, filed in 2013, accuses Trump University of deceptive business practices, alleging that its advertisements made false claims, including that Trump handpicked the instructors and that consumers who took the seminars would receive access to private sources of financing -- i.e., "hard money lenders."

"It was a classic bait-and-switch scheme," Schneiderman told CNN.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/26/news/trump-university/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Thank God there's that difference between them.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    With his big mouth how long do you think it would take?
    "The Patriarch"

He can attack her for being a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Unless he decides to go all Caitlin Jenner on us.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, Trump doesn't like women.

He appears to have, ah, other proclivities..

You are right Hiliary is Mother Theresa. She is such an angel. I have to go vote for her!

yup, he could also point out that she has ‘blood coming out of her wherever’. Who in their right mind would vote for a president who bleeds? Not Trump supporters

....LOL, u serious bro?
    The "debates" are going to consist of them patting each other on the back building up to the denouement when he and Bill will double team her on stage ending with them blowing their loads on the Constitution while simultaneously pointing and laughing at the American people.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

You are right Hiliary is Mother Theresa. She is such an angel. I have to go vote for her!
    You missed the point entirely. A lot of that going on today.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    The "debates" are going to consist of them patting each other on the back building up to the denouement when he and Bill will double team her on stage ending with them blowing their loads on the Constitution while simultaneously pointing and laughing at the American people.
    Well, that escalated rather quickly.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Hmmm...

Maybe I'll just catch the audio.

You missed the point entirely. A lot of that going on today.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what it will look like on every TV station all summer:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

So why don't you vote for Jodi Arias? What difference does it make?

So why don't you vote for Jodi Arias? What difference does it make?
    If one's goal is to advance the liberty movement in some way, the best option is clearly to vote for the Libertarian Party.

....not waste one's vote on Hillary or her Toupeed twin.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    '
    Kind of a terrible ad. I hate Trump but I didn't have a negative reaction to him after watching that. Her team picked points to attack like anchor babies and requiring English. I guess that ad was meant for the ultra progressive left. I am very pro-immigration but she is losing me. Normal people do not think requiring English in schools is an unreasonable request.

Last edited by mrsat_98; 05-04-2016 at 07:37 PM.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

If one's goal is to advance the liberty movement in some way, the best option is clearly to vote for the Libertarian Party.

....not waste one's vote on Hillary or her Toupeed twin.

That is really practical!

You know Donald Trump said he might appoint Ted Cruz to be a Supreme Court Justice which means you would be able to go to the Supreme Court and file a lawsuit arguing that the IRS is unconstitutional. Something that would have been unthinkable in years past. Whether Ted Cruz is serious or not, we can at least find out.

Would I like it if Rand Paul were to win? Yes! Absolutely! He didn't win and that is the reality we face.
    Last edited by dude58677; 05-04-2016 at 07:41 PM.

That is really practical!
    Indeed it is, it has a good chance of yielding tangible results, like new people entering the liberty movement.

There are no benefits whatsoever to supporting Trumpllary.

You know Donald Trump said he might appoint Ted Cruz to be a Supreme Court Justice which means you would be able to go to the Supreme Court and file a lawsuit arguing that the IRS is unconstitutional. Something that would have been unthinkable in years past. Whether Ted Cruz is serious or not, we can at least find out.
    Hello, I have some swamp land in FL that I'd like to sell you.

Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    '
    Kind of a terrible ad. I hate Trump but I didn't have a negative reaction to him after watching that. Her team picked points to attack like anchor babies and requiring English. I guess that ad was meant for the ultra progressive left. I am very pro-immigration but she is losing me. Normal people do not think requiring English in schools is an unreasonable request.
    It will play with swing voters in the general electorate, a lot of them already think Trump is unhinged. Her whole campaign strategy looks to be, "you might not like me very much, but the other guy is bat$#@! crazy"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Indeed it is, it has a good chance of yielding tangible results, like new people entering the liberty movement.

There are no benefits whatsoever to supporting Trumpllary.

Hello, I have some swamp land in FL that I'd like to sell you.

Interested?

In any other election you are right on the money but Hilliary is the biggest scumbag in the history of politics and I HATE her with every fiber in my body. Just the thought of her makes me sick. I don't want to stand by and allow that piece of $#@! get into the White House. Maybe you can.

In any other election you are right on the money but Hilliary is the biggest scumbag in the history of politics and I HATE her with every fiber in my body. Just the thought of her makes me sick. I don't want to stand by and allow that piece of $#@! get into the White House. Maybe you can.
    For someone who's been around since 08, I'm surprised you've fallen for the ol; "vote for Turd to prevent Giant Douche from winning" gimmick.

I wonder how many people here would vote for McCain over Obama. Similar to Trump vs Hillary honestly.

He attacks on not deporting gangmembers, & trade.

Trump is the only candidate who has stayed consistent since 1980s on trade.

He attack her on Syrian refugees. His most pro-Syrian comment was like "Ill tolerate these aholes", then he changed his mind.

The most competitive Democrat, Maggie Hassan opposes wars, gambling bans (Mike Lee restoring the constitutionality...) and syrian refugees.

Trump carries NH, Kelly McAyotte loses.

All the other dems are running on pro-mexican and anti-male Derangement syndrome.

Countries in the EU aren't even accepting them. They are just making phone calls and refusing them and the EU can tax and sanction the crap out of those countries.

Real red meat issues.

Not midget tax cuts.

No one cares about "socialized medicine", since congress will block it.

No one cares about "gun banning" clinton or Obama 2012 or anything since congress will block it.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 05-04-2016 at 08:12 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    He attacks on not deporting gangmembers, & trade.

Trump is the only candidate who has stayed consistent since 1980s on trade.

He attack her on Syrian refugees. His most pro-Syrian comment was like "Ill tolerate these aholes", then he changed his mind.

The most competitive Democrat, Maggie Hassan opposes wars, gambling bans (Mike Lee restoring the constitutionality...) and syrian refugees.

All the other dems are running on pro-mexican and anti-male Derangement syndrome.

Countries in the EU aren't even accepting them. They are just making phone calls and refusing them and the EU can tax and sanction the crap out of those countries.

Real red meat issues.

Not midget tax cuts.

No one cares about "socialized medicine", since congress will block it.

No one cares about "gun banning" clinton or Obama 2012 or anything since congress will block it.
    This will appeal to existing Trump supporters, and no one else, which is why he will be annihilated in November.

It appeals to everyone which is why that Garry Johnson got 1% and Ross Perot got 20% & why Bernie's getting 61% of white democrat males.

Why every alternate party in Europe getting 1/3 or 1/4 of the voter is running as Trump or Farage.

Johnson also had the ability to run against the ultimate big gov (rhetorically) insiders Romney & Obama.

Imagine running against Clinton who could scrap Citizens United & Trump who's all over the place and has balls or curiosity to questoin every conspiracy tinged idea.

& why Rand 2.0 got 5% in the Iowa caucus.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 05-04-2016 at 08:21 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast