Thread: Minneapolis police shoot man who tried to cut own throat in interview room, officials say

Minneapolis police shoot man who tried to cut own throat in interview room, officials say

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “This was a very gruesome scene," Kroll said. "Veteran officers, very experienced officers, were very shaken after all of this."

Any follow up?

@TheTexan would like to know if the officers are OK.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    “This was a very gruesome scene," Kroll said. "Veteran officers, very experienced officers, were very shaken after all of this."

Any follow up?

@TheTexan would like to know if the officers are OK.
    They are certainly in my prayers.

"The officers, not only did they not take a life, they saved a life," he said. "It's nothing short of heroic."
    /salute

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Its getting to the point I can't cut my own throat anymore. I have to walk into the Danelaw ghetto to get it done.