Thread: Pelosi military coup/ NY Times

Pelosi military coup/ NY Times

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've got a $1 that says she's reelected as Speaker in spite of her coup attempt.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I've got a $1 that says she's reelected as Speaker in spite of her coup attempt.
    She already got reelected, and barely survived. Or are you referring to the next time around?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    She already got reelected, and barely survived. Or are you referring to the next time around?
    Nope, brain fart. I was thinking the speaker election was still in the future. time flies.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

She spoke with General Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, about the nuclear codes evidently.

Since Trumper is presently living on a different planet, that seems reasonable enough to me.

...though it was basically a PR move, since the military already have their own very subtle rules for that kind of situation.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    She spoke with General Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, about the nuclear codes evidently.

Since Trumper is presently living on a different planet, that seems reasonable enough to me.

...though it was basically a PR move, since the military already have their own very subtle rules for that kind of situation.
    Kind of strange how insistent many people are that the president be able to end the world at any moment, if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Kind of strange how insistent many people are that the president be able to end the world at any moment, if you ask me.
    When the war was lost, Hitler decided that the Germans had failed him and gave an order to destroy every city in Germany out of spite.

...or syphilitic insanity.

In any event, the generals ignored him.

Like Pelosi calling away nuclear codes even though she supported AUMF?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What's happened to the war budget the last couple years?

...it's bigger, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Like how no one is willing to adopt a policy of no first use, and people freaked when it was suggested in 2016.

Like how when it was suggested that the US reduce to an arsenal of "only" 300-ish warheads, people freaked.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

What's happened to the war budget the last couple years?

...it's bigger, correct me if I'm wrong.
    What happened to the foreign troop levels?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

My pillow guy is a Q supporter, lol..

'MY PILLOW MAN' MIKE LINDELL: SOMETHING BIG IS COMING!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DJKV7l0rERjK/
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Who cares?

What is the war budget (hint: higher)?

Who cares?

What is the war budget (hint: higher)?
    I care. That's really the only thing I care about, primarily. I care about other things after that.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Good question.

Trump made them secret.
    Pinochet is the model

Good question.

Trump made them secret.
    Not a bad idea, easier to raid the Vatican.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So why is a Pelosi military Takeover better that a Trump continuance backed by the military?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom