Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    HOLY DOG POOP! IT'S "THE ONE!"

I might stay up five minutes later to see if anyone else responds to his return.

Now, if yongrel, snapplellama and sailingaway return--my head will genuinely explode.
    <3 amy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissyNY View Post
    <3 amy
    No kidding.

I'd like to take a moment to bump this thread. Bump. Okay...carry on.

Getting in the shower bump. Does this bump count if I don't shower in Fiji water?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Getting in the shower bump. Does this bump count if I don't shower in Fiji water?

Help conserve water...shower with a friend.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Coughing bump.
    Are you getting a physical right now?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I actually used that line a couple times.
    "The Patriarch"

Nice refreshing glass of Fuji water in my hands. Ha
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    Nice refreshing glass of Fuji water in my hands. Ha
    Share with some farmer's pigs. Is Fuji water from Mt. Fuji?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

$#@!.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Coughing bump.
    The One is Hillary?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The One is Hillary?
    Obama is The One, Hillary is number two.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Bojangles at the airport had a slot for Fiji water but they were sold out and stuck Nestle in it's place. O_o
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I used to shower with Mr Animal until I caught him peeing on me. That was just nasty.

Bojangles at the airport had a slot for Fiji water but they were sold out and stuck Nestle in it's place. O_o
    That's racist!
    I am the spoon.

I used to shower with Mr Animal until I caught him peeing on me. That was just nasty.
    Prude.
    I am the spoon.

Madonna on the David Letterman show said she pees in the shower and that it's a good thing to do. Maybe Mr. animal saw that episode.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Prude.
    I'm not a prude but getting pissed on isn't one of my kinks.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Madonna on the David Letterman show said she pees in the shower and that it's a good thing to do. Maybe Mr. animal saw that episode.
    I dunno. It was before we got married and I still won't let him in the shower. I let him watch, though.

Madonna's nasty, too.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    That's racist!
    I thought 3.99 for a small bottle of Fiji water was a little steep.

I have some Fiji water.

Good stuff.

Not near as good as the spring water we used to get out of the mountain back home, though.

It was before we got married...
    Umm, ....

I guess the exotic nature of northern man has some appeal on southern women.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-13-2016 at 09:14 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Umm, ....

I guess the exotic nature of northern man has some appeal on southern women.
    He wouldn't break up with me and now he won't give me a divorce. I can't get rid of his ass. He like super gonorrhea, he just won't go away.

One day this thread will reach 100,000 views, and my life will be complete. Until then, I must bump.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast