Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING : Attorney Sidney Powell will be disclosing MASSIVE EVIDENCE within 10 days !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    28 U.S. Code § 4101. Definitions

(1) Defamation.—

The term “defamation” means any action or other proceeding for defamation, libel, slander, or similar claim alleging that forms of speech are false, have caused damage to reputation or emotional distress, have presented any person in a false light, or have resulted in criticism, dishonor, or condemnation of any person.

Goodness. You make your own side look bad.
    If you think you're going to prove something in a court of law using a dictionary then please do yourself a favor and don't represent yourself.

Here are the legal elements of defamation.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...en&as_sdt=6,43
    "Four elements are necessary to establish a defamation cause of action: (1) a false and defamatory statement concerning another; (2) an unprivileged publication to a third party; (3) fault (negligence or greater) on the part of the publisher; and (4) resulting injury." Trentecosta, 96-2388 at 10, 703 So.2d at 559

Also to prove "emotional distress" you have to have been under a doctors care. Unless the CEO of Dominion voting systems has had a nervous breakdown they don't have an injury cause of action.

Dominion would also have to prove actual malice considering as a company they would be considered a public figure. In other words, even if Syndey Powell was PROVEN to be wrong about the German server (hard to prove a negative anyway), unless Dominion could prove that she NEW the statement was false when she made it, they wouldn't be able to recover damages from her. So no. There is no reason for Dominion to file a defamation claim at this point and the fact that they have not does not prove the Ms. Powell's claims true. But turning your "logic" on its head, so far President Trump has not filed a defamation claim against all the people that said he was colluding with the Russians.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

Way to go! keep your eye on the ball.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged again.
    If a female accuses Joe Blow of rape then the Fake News Media aka the SEE BS Network will argue that her testimony is solid must be used as evidence to indict, prosecute and incarcerate Joe Blow.

But If a female accuses the Demo Rats and Dominion Voting Systems of election fraud then the Fake News Media aka the SEE BS Network will destroy her testimony .

From their standpoint heads they win , tails you lose.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If you think you're going to prove something in a court of law using a dictionary then please do yourself a favor and don't represent yourself.

Here are the legal elements of defamation.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...en&as_sdt=6,43
    "Four elements are necessary to establish a defamation cause of action: (1) a false and defamatory statement concerning another; (2) an unprivileged publication to a third party; (3) fault (negligence or greater) on the part of the publisher; and (4) resulting injury." Trentecosta, 96-2388 at 10, 703 So.2d at 559

Also to prove "emotional distress" you have to have been under a doctors care. Unless the CEO of Dominion voting systems has had a nervous breakdown they don't have an injury cause of action.

Dominion would also have to prove actual malice considering as a company they would be considered a public figure. In other words, even if Syndey Powell was PROVEN to be wrong about the German server (hard to prove a negative anyway), unless Dominion could prove that she NEW the statement was false when she made it, they wouldn't be able to recover damages from her. So no. There is no reason for Dominion to file a defamation claim at this point and the fact that they have not does not prove the Ms. Powell's claims true. But turning your "logic" on its head, so far President Trump has not filed a defamation claim against all the people that said he was colluding with the Russians.

Really?

To prove a claim of defamation, plaintiff must show the following:

(1) a false and defamatory statement concerning the plaintiff, (2) an unprivileged communication to a third party, (3) fault amounting at least to negligence on the part of the publisher, and (4) either actionability of the statement irrespective of special harm (defamation per se) or the existence of special harm caused by publication. [Lakin v Rund, 318 Mich.App. 127, 133; 896 N.W.2d 76 (2016) (quotation marks and internal citation omitted).]

B. A. TYLER, Plaintiff-Appellant,

v.

DAVID M. FINDLING, THE FINDLING LAW FIRM PLC, and MEKEL S. MILLER, Defendants-Appellees.

v.

DAVID M. FINDLING and THE FINDLING LAW FIRM PLC, Defendants-Appellees.

Nos. 348231, 350126

Court of Appeals of Michigan

June 11, 2020
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

I won't raise my hopes too high, more likely will be a fizzle out let down. Recall what was outcome after all the exitement here about Snowden pardon or Assange pardon after news was leaked that "Trump will pardon someone famous in 2 days" or something like that.
    Looking at their performance so far, MAGA "solen election" recovery team doesn't seem too serious or competent. Even if they didn't have any other concrete evidence, what stopped them from playing this audio?

If Sidney & team is serious about exposing Dems, why didn't it play HRC election rigging audio

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I won't raise my hopes too high, more likely will be a fizzle out let down. Recall what was outcome after all the exitement here about Snowden pardon or Assange pardon after news was leaked that "Trump will pardon someone famous in 2 days" or something like that.
    Looking at their performance so far, MAGA "solen election" recovery team doesn't seem too serious or competent. Even if they didn't have any other concrete evidence, what stopped them from playing this audio?

If Sidney & team is serious about exposing Dems, why didn't it play HRC election rigging audio

PROBABLE CAUSE - ELECTION FRAUD PERPETRATED

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

PROBABLE CAUSE - ELECTION FRAUD PERPETRATED

This could be interesting for court battles but for much of public, analysts statements don't register as strongly as audio tape of a top Dem leader for example.

Potentially-Related

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Andrew Appel and a Sequoia AVC Advantage voting machine. | Alex Halderman
    The Friday Cover

How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes

With Russia already meddling in 2016, a ragtag group of obsessive tech experts is warning that stealing the ultimate prize—victory on Nov. 8—would be child’s play.
    By Ben Wofford
    August 05, 2016

When Princeton professor Andrew Appel decided to hack into a voting machine, he didn’t try to mimic the Russian attackers who hacked into the Democratic National Committee's database last month. He didn’t write malicious code, or linger near a polling place where the machines can go unguarded for days.

Instead, he bought one online.

With a few cursory clicks of a mouse, Appel parted with $82 and became the owner of an ungainly metallic giant called the Sequoia AVC Advantage, one of the oldest and vulnerable, electronic voting machines in the United States (among other places it’s deployed in Louisiana, New Jersey, Virginia and Pennsylvania). No sooner did a team of bewildered deliverymen roll the 250-pound device into a conference room near Appel’s cramped, third-floor office than the professor set to work. He summoned a graduate student named Alex Halderman, who could pick the machine’s lock in seven seconds. Clutching a screwdriver, he deftly wedged out the four ROM chips—they weren’t soldered into the circuit board, as sense might dictate—making it simple to replace them with one of his own: A version of modified firmware that could throw off the machine’s results, subtly altering the tally of votes, never to betray a hint to the voter. The attack was concluded in minutes. To mark the achievement, his student snapped a photo of Appel—oblong features, messy black locks and a salt-and-pepper beard—grinning for the camera, fists still on the circuit board, as if to look directly into the eyes of the American taxpayer: Don’t look at me—you’re the one who paid for this thing.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...minutes-214144

Do all voting machines have anti-virus installed now?

Really?

To prove a claim of defamation, plaintiff must show the following:

(1) a false and defamatory statement concerning the plaintiff, (2) an unprivileged communication to a third party, (3) fault amounting at least to negligence on the part of the publisher, and (4) either actionability of the statement irrespective of special harm (defamation per se) or the existence of special harm caused by publication. [Lakin v Rund, 318 Mich.App. 127, 133; 896 N.W.2d 76 (2016) (quotation marks and internal citation omitted).]

v.

DAVID M. FINDLING, THE FINDLING LAW FIRM PLC, and MEKEL S. MILLER, Defendants-Appellees.

v.

DAVID M. FINDLING and THE FINDLING LAW FIRM PLC, Defendants-Appellees.

Nos. 348231, 350126

Court of Appeals of Michigan

June 11, 2020
    Law isn't proven by how big you can make your font size. Now do you know what "actionability of the statement" means? I'm guessing you don't. Do you know what the "or" in "either actionability of the statement irrespective of special harm (defamation per se) or the existence of special harm caused by publication" means? I'm guessing you don't. Do you know what actual malice means? I'm guessing you don't. Here is a hint. The or means that one or the other must be true. Either the statement itself is "actionable" or there are "special harm."

But once again USING YOUR LOGIC DONALD TRUMP MUST HAVE COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS TO STEAL THE 2016 ELECTION BECAUSE SO FAR HE HAS NOT FILED A DEFAMATION LAWSUIT

Edit: To understand case law, often you have to read the case being cited by the case you are citing. Here is what you missed from the case cited by your case.

The Court of Appeals shall consider (1) whether publication of an allegedly false and defamatory statement imputing to another conduct constituting the criminal offense of battery is actionable irrespective of special harm, see, e.g., Mains v. Whiting, 87 Mich. 172, 180, 49 N.W. 559 (1891); Taylor v. Kneeland, 1 Doug 67, 72 (Mich., 1843) (holding that words charging a person with a crime are not actionable per se unless the crime involves moral turpitude or would subject the person to an infamous punishment); and (2) whether the statement at issue in this case imputed to the plaintiff the criminal offense of battery. [Lakin, 499 Mich. 860, 873 N.W.2d 590.]
    We address the second question first. We review

So some words are not "actionable" under defamation unless there is "special harm." Some are.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 11-21-2020 at 01:53 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This could be interesting for court battles but for much of public, analysts statements don't register as strongly as audio tape of a top Dem leader for example.

Potentially-Related

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...minutes-214144

Do all voting machines have anti-virus installed now?
    The Fake News Media aka the SEE BS Network knows that the great majority of Americans are dumb as sticks.

So petit and grand jurors are becoming irrelevant.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

VP of Dominion has antifa ties

I found that Dominion Coomer is an avid climber who used to post frequently on climbing message boards under his own name. He confirmed it himself in a post where he mentioned getting his nuclear physics Ph.D from Berkeley in 1997. Dominion’s Eric Coomer received his nuclear physics Ph.D from Berkeley in 1997. In another post on the same message board, Coomer gave out his email address. It was his old campus address from the Berkeley nuclear physics department. I plugged that email address into the Google machine, and things got weird.

I found Eric Coomer had a long history of posting on websites for skinheads. He was a heavy user of a Google Group for skinheads, and seems to have possibly been a content moderator for papaskin.com. Only these aren’t the neo-Nazis our mothers warned us about. These skinheads call themselves SHARPs, or Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice. Think of them as a sort of punk rock Antifa. In 2012, roughly 18 SHARPs attacked a smaller group of suspected racists in a Chicago restaurant with bats and batons. That same year, three neo-Nazis were charged for the 1998 double murder of two SHARPs in Nevada.

Given that Dominion’s Director of Security and Strategy, Eric Coomer, was an enthusiast of a street fighting anti-racist skinhead culture going back at least into the 1990s, it seems very likely that Joe Oltmann was correct in identifying him as the Facebook user recently endorsing Antifa and posting anti-police rhetoric. I shared this information on a few message boards to let other people run with it. Within hours, Papa Skin, a skinhead website which had been up for over 20 years, was taken offline. (Whoever took it down missed the FAQ page, you can find it here http://www.papaskin.com/faq/faqs.html).

Of course none of this proves any fraud took place, but we deserve some answers. One need only imagine if it was Joe Biden contesting the election results, and the Director for Strategy & Security at a major voting machine provider turned out to be a Proud Boy with decades of involvement in extremist, even violent, right wing political groups. Democrats would rightly point out that this person endorses engaging in illegal behavior to achieve political goals. They would ask how such a person ended up in such an important position of public trust, and what it might say about the procedures in place to ensure Dominion’s responsibilities are handled in good faith.

https://www.theamericanconservative....oting-systems/

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    VP of Dominion has antifa ties

I found that Dominion Coomer is an avid climber who used to post frequently on climbing message boards under his own name. He confirmed it himself in a post where he mentioned getting his nuclear physics Ph.D from Berkeley in 1997. Dominion’s Eric Coomer received his nuclear physics Ph.D from Berkeley in 1997. In another post on the same message board, Coomer gave out his email address. It was his old campus address from the Berkeley nuclear physics department. I plugged that email address into the Google machine, and things got weird.

I found Eric Coomer had a long history of posting on websites for skinheads. He was a heavy user of a Google Group for skinheads, and seems to have possibly been a content moderator for papaskin.com. Only these aren’t the neo-Nazis our mothers warned us about. These skinheads call themselves SHARPs, or Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice. Think of them as a sort of punk rock Antifa. In 2012, roughly 18 SHARPs attacked a smaller group of suspected racists in a Chicago restaurant with bats and batons. That same year, three neo-Nazis were charged for the 1998 double murder of two SHARPs in Nevada.

Given that Dominion’s Director of Security and Strategy, Eric Coomer, was an enthusiast of a street fighting anti-racist skinhead culture going back at least into the 1990s, it seems very likely that Joe Oltmann was correct in identifying him as the Facebook user recently endorsing Antifa and posting anti-police rhetoric. I shared this information on a few message boards to let other people run with it. Within hours, Papa Skin, a skinhead website which had been up for over 20 years, was taken offline. (Whoever took it down missed the FAQ page, you can find it here http://www.papaskin.com/faq/faqs.html).

Of course none of this proves any fraud took place, but we deserve some answers. One need only imagine if it was Joe Biden contesting the election results, and the Director for Strategy & Security at a major voting machine provider turned out to be a Proud Boy with decades of involvement in extremist, even violent, right wing political groups. Democrats would rightly point out that this person endorses engaging in illegal behavior to achieve political goals. They would ask how such a person ended up in such an important position of public trust, and what it might say about the procedures in place to ensure Dominion’s responsibilities are handled in good faith.

https://www.theamericanconservative....oting-systems/
    Thanks
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Better be some good evidence or else you got no chance of winning.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Better be some good evidence or else you got no chance of winning.
    No $#@! Sherlock.

Sydney Powell has been let go.

China connection to Dominion?

https://archive.is/0Cf9O
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

It appears that she is defending the office of the president and our constitutional right to vote. I don’t care who the plaintiffs are as long as the Biden Crime Syndicate is crushed.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Start watching at 21 minutes to see some Michigan/Detroit "numbers."

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post

That's about when you know that this is most likely just more Qanon level bull$#@! to keep Trumpers, conservatives and libertarians entertained, waiting for the big boom and doing nothing but sitting on ass, while they run the clock out until Biden stumbles and slurs his way through the oath of office in 2 months. Powell is talking about the real genuine fraud that's been rampant in elections since Bush/Gore gave us the rigged machines but 9/11 Rudy doesn't allege fraud in any of the lawsuits filed? Meh. It reeks of more Jesuit drama from Jesuit Trump's Jesuits while Jesuit Biden's Jesuits set up their offices and the agenda rolls along on script and as planned. This may still end up in front of SCOTUS, but even if it does, the Jesuit court will just use it to enact more agenda-friendly changes that have already been planned.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-23-2020 at 04:39 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That's about when you know that this is most likely just more Qanon level bull$#@! to keep Trumpers, conservatives and libertarians entertained, waiting for the big boom and doing nothing but sitting on ass, while they run the clock out until Biden stumbles and slurs his way through the oath of office in 2 months. Powell is talking about the real genuine fraud that's been rampant in elections since Bush/Gore gave us the rigged machines but 9/11 Rudy doesn't allege fraud in any of the lawsuits filed? Meh. It reeks of more Jesuit drama from Jesuit Trump's Jesuits while Jesuit Biden's Jesuits set up their offices and the agenda rolls along on script and as planned. This may still end up in front of SCOTUS, but even if it does, the Jesuit court will just use it to enact more agenda-friendly changes that have already been planned.
    If it serves to undermine the integrity of the election system, then maybe not a bad thing. Also, if this level of corruption and ease of manipulation has been exposed and the nation turns a blind eye towards it, then imagine how rampant the manipulation will be next time. It'll be a battle between "their" hackers, "our" hackers, "foreign" hacklers and independent hackers. And it will be glorious.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    If it serves to undermine the integrity of the election system, then maybe not a bad thing. Also, if this level of corruption and ease of manipulation has been exposed and the nation turns a blind eye towards it, then imagine how rampant the manipulation will be next time. It'll be a battle between "their" hackers, "our" hackers, "foreign" hacklers and independent hackers. And it will be glorious.
    Yeah, it'll undermine the current system but that's because the next system is already created, patented and planned for implementation. The federal blockchain voting system. Look up the USPS blockchain voting system. This drama will ultimately be used to usher in that system, which is the turnover of voting to federal control and away from states. Another ding to the 10th, among many. Same way the 2000 drama was created to bring in the rigged voting machines that Powell is talking about in the first place. In that light, undermining the current system isn't a setback but rather is their goal...
    Last edited by devil21; 11-23-2020 at 10:52 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post

Sidney Powell was never being paid by the Trump campaign. She has always been independent. She is still putting forward her cases. Nothing has changed except the public perception of her relationship with the campaign.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Funny how you always go off on these long tangents after hearing fake news, and you assume it's true, then you want us to believe you are the best at knowing what is going on, when you can't take the time to figure out that you are commenting on fake news.

Sidney Powell was never being paid by the Trump campaign. She has always been independent. She is still putting forward her cases. Nothing has changed except the public perception of her relationship with the campaign.
    Same old "eleventy billion indictments" limited hangout nonsense recycled from the last 4 years. You can't possibly expect people to believe it'll be different this time. I wish it was for real this time myself but it won't be and we both know it. GWB told us about not gettin' fooled again....

Blah blah whatever dannno. Don't stop believin', bro.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it'll undermine the current system but that's because the next system is already created, patented and planned for implementation. The federal blockchain voting system. Look up the USPS blockchain voting system. This drama will ultimately be used to usher in that system, which is the turnover of voting to federal control and away from states. Another ding to the 10th, among many. Same way the 2000 drama was created to bring in the rigged voting machines that Powell is talking about in the first place. In that light, undermining the current system isn't a setback but rather is their goal...
    Truth!!

I guess though that I will never understand the powers that be. If they are really this powerful, why not just give everyone of us minions the big FU and say this is what it is, and if you don’t like it, here is a bullet in the back of your head. If I were a J.D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford, etc I would want to see my end goal within my lifetime?

The Sidney Powell situation is classic Trump. Coerce people into lying, and
    then fire them for following his instructions. A death cult where
    everyone drinks the poison except for him.

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) November 22, 2020

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Truth!!

I guess though that I will never understand the powers that be. If they are really this powerful, why not just give everyone of us minions the big FU and say this is what it is, and if you don’t like it, here is a bullet in the back of your head. If I were a J.D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford, etc I would want to see my end goal within my lifetime?
    That violates natural law of free will and original 1789 constitutional law of the land, which is still in effect. Instead, they orchestrate things like this so that people want the change and voluntarily consent to it. It's both a karmic thing and a legal thing and is how Americans (large, armed population) are handled a bit differently than other countries with more overt authoritarian control. In other words, the people have to agree to the change, even though the change is mostly brought about by mind-control methods like media and scripted drama between political "faces". The drama keeps people engaged, entertained and provides the required consent of the governed when the people participate. Also, under Roman law, a failure to actively oppose something is considered consent to it. Silence/indifference is also considered consent.

eta: They'll never outright repeal the 1789 Constitution (there's two, 1789 and 1871) but instead they're slowly removing us, using mind control tactics that makes us act/consent voluntarily, so far away from its' intent, that while it will still exist, it'll be remembered by fewer and fewer. Once it ceases to be remembered then it is gone.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-23-2020 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Squirm more. Nobody said anything about her getting paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

That violates natural law of free will and original 1789 constitutional law of the land, which is still in effect. Instead, they orchestrate things like this so that people want the change and voluntarily consent to it. It's both a karmic thing and a legal thing and is how Americans (large, armed population) are handled a bit differently than other countries with more overt authoritarian control. In other words, the people have to agree to the change, even though the change is mostly brought about by mind-control methods like media and scripted drama between political "faces". The drama keeps people engaged, entertained and provides the required consent of the governed when the people participate. Also, under Roman law, a failure to actively oppose something is considered consent to it. Silence/indifference is also considered consent.

eta: They'll never outright repeal the 1789 Constitution (there's two, 1789 and 1871) but instead they're slowly removing us, using mind control tactics that makes us act/consent voluntarily, so far away from its' intent, that while it will still exist, it'll be remembered by fewer and fewer. Once it ceases to be remembered then it is gone.
    Yep!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Squirm more. Nobody said anything about her getting paid.
    Of course they did, they said she was never paid by the Trump campaign.

Not sure what is different now. She isn't dropping any of her suits, she is still pressing forward, I'm not sure what the problem is.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast