Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi threatens impeachment if Trump is not removed from office

Thumbs down Pelosi threatens impeachment if Trump is not removed from office

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody cares what she says .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Nobody cares what she says .
    She is the leader of the House. She accused Trump of sedition.

Impeachment again? The guy leaves in two weeks.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

All because some guy sat at her desk? Oooh scary! How dare those plebeians!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Impeachment again? The guy leaves in two weeks.
    They will not be happy until every trace of the man that threatened their power is obliterated. I have a feeling the 45th POTUS will not get a mention in future U.S. History classes.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    If I'd have made it that far I'd have taken a $#@! on it. I also would have grabbed her $#@!ing hardrive.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Schumer just called Trump supporters Terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Schumer just called Trump supporters Terrorists.
    Just the start of things to come.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

He's leaving in two weeks. Don't tell me Pelosi is afraid of Trump doing something she doesn't want him to do.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He's leaving in two weeks. Don't tell me Pelosi is afraid of Trump doing something she doesn't want him to do.
    Pardon power?

I don't know what else it could be - he can still release information after he's out.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Pardon power?

I don't know what else it could be - he can still release information after he's out.
    Pardoning Snowden and Assange and declassifying everything. Trump needs to have some kind of victory before he's forced out the door. Put the Democrats in such a mess that nobody will believe them no matter what spin or mental gymnastics they use.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Pardon power?

More likely they are $#@!ting themselves over the idea of him running again in 4 years.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    More likely they are $#@!ting themselves over the idea of him running again in 4 years.
    Trump won't run again. Democrats will either bring back the coronavirus/create a new kind of virus to scaremonger about, or they'll come up with some other reason as to why we need to do mail in voting again.

Calvin Coolidge

Trump won't run again. Democrats will either bring back the coronavirus/create a new kind of virus to scaremonger about, or they'll come up with some other reason as to why we need to do mail in voting again.
    In person voting disenfranchises paraplegics
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Again?! You’re going to have a hell of a time to ever get that to stop. That genie is out of the bottle now.

No doubt mass mail in voting will never go away. No doubt the fraud will continue.

I don't know if Trump will or won't run again in four years, but either way, they are scared of it. That's why they are desperate for an impeachment IMO.

Of course, in a couple of years only those with permits will be allowed to farm and then only with electric tractors.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

And you really think that mob would not have murdered her if they had found her?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    And you really think that mob would not have murdered her if they had found her?

I, too, am terrified by props.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Why? If he can't prevail after record turnout while in office, how can he ever prevail once the levers of power are out of his grasp?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I, too, am terrified by props.

Yes, clearly this lone manlet who allegedly owns a rifle was going to start lynching cops, who we now support.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Yes, clearly this lone manlet who allegedly owns a rifle was going to start lynching cops, who we now support.
    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/amer...ashington-d-c/

They only brought zip cuffs into the capitol for the meme.

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Are you serious with this? A few posts on Parler, a guy with a hoodie, and a black conservative they describe as "far right." When does this get good?

Can't we just impeach both of them? Trump is going and Pelosi needs to go too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast