Thread: Out of the Closet

Out of the Closet

I am a sock Puppet. I use to have the username Schifference. Can I stay?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

As far as I'm concerned you didn't have to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    Not up to me.

yes
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I don't want to be here with this hanging over me.

You come back with the username DiverseSegregation. Lets look at what your last twenty posts focus on.

When watching, I thought that it was great to have a Black Woman constantly affirming his statements.
    Will they prosecute that black guy? Blood can be contaminated and I bet he got some on at least one person. He should have been wearing his mask properly.
    At least they all feel Black Lives Matter.
    Those damn white supremacists. Trump should have denounced them sooner.
    Are you paid to slide this forum or just do it for the lulz?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    You come back with the username DiverseSegregation. Lets look at what your last twenty posts focus on.

Are you paid to slide this forum or just do it for the lulz?
    I have many good posts and am not looking for controversy. Look at all my posts. Thanks

I have many good posts and am not looking for controversy. Look at all my posts. Thanks

Im not wasting anymore time on you. Peace.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Diverse Segregation to me is an oxymoron. There is no segregation because everyone is diverse

Im not wasting anymore time on you. Peace.
    Peace with you too.

Let me think about this overnight.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I hope he gets to stay.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I hope he gets to stay.
    He can start from scratch again. A blank slate.

I was just about to out you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Make sure and pick up my bar tab in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Apparently, Danke was merely toying with him.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Apparently, Danke was merely toying with him.
    I was in a bad mood tonight having to wear the face diaper traveling home.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:28 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

How nice it would be to have at least one, honestly, new and engaged member.

Just one.

Sigh.

Freedom is not popular...was especially depressing reading the online bile and hatred directed at Ron Paul after his recent stroke incident.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How nice it would be to have at least one, honestly, new and engaged member.

Just one.

Sigh.

Freedom is not popular...was especially depressing reading the online bile and hatred directed at Ron Paul after his recent stroke incident.
    Yea, this ship already served her main purpose. There is a group here still worth sharing with though.

Forum UI really is an old technology. Also requires following a conversation thread to get nuggets.

Across the web, the shills have bigger budgets and the artificial echo chambers have grown larger. Comments attacking Ron are sickening.

I believe Ron's underlying message of liberty and peace is still alive and popular to be honest. It's carried in a somewhat concealed fashion.

I actually went on facebook today, even though they banned RPF, and there were some quality liberty/small govt/anti lockdown memes out there. Take care amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Does this mean that the "Schifference" profile will have the "Banned" Status Line removed like with "angelatc" ... cuz I think that's pretty cool - almost like reincarnation. Would "DiverseSegregation" be a higher or lower caste than "Schifference"?

Also makes me wonder what "angelatc"'s sock puppet is. Naw, nevermind, "angelatc" doesn't have the self-restraint needed to pull it off.
    She sure was pushing that "vaccine's are an unquestionable good" agenda down everyone's throats pre-covid. Good riddance.

Yea, this ship already served her main purpose. There is a group here still worth sharing with though.

Forum UI really is an old technology. Also requires following a conversation thread to get nuggets.

Across the web, the shills have bigger budgets and the artificial echo chambers have grown larger. Comments attacking Ron are sickening.

I believe Ron's underlying message of liberty and peace is still alive and popular to be honest. It's carried in a somewhat concealed fashion.

I actually went on facebook today, even though they banned RPF, and there were some quality liberty/small govt/anti lockdown memes out there. Take care amigo.
    This account is under review.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video