Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Amash Will Use Federal Dollars to Protect Transgenderism as President

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sounds to me like Amash is just talking about firing someone on the basis of "sex", and applying that to transgender people. Doesn't sound like new spending of any kind.
    “I think that people can take the term ‘sex’ that's in federal law and interpret it to mean things beyond what it traditionally meant,” said Amash. In fact, the U.S. Supreme Court is expected to rule any day now on that interpretation, as to whether trans Americans are protected from discrimination on the job by a key provision of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination in employment because of sex.

"You can stick a feather in your ass but it doesn't make you a chicken."

- RAMZPAUL

WTF is Amash talking about there? When he says "people", is he including himself in thinking the term "sex" can now mean anything someone decides it does? If he thinks the term can be twisted in federal law, then the word means nothing outside of the law, either. Sex means male or female, period, and this cultural Marxist critical theory BS of sex being a social construct or some kind of subjective reality is NOT THE TRUTH. I don't give a flying $#@! how someone chooses to present themselves but do not try to indulge me in the lie that a man can be a woman or a woman a man. Amash is indicating he wants to force the sane to engage in the delusions of people with mental illness - and gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Enshrining such madness into federal law or any law is immoral because it's a LIE. If that happens, open the floodgates because it will be applied everywhere, including in intimate spaces reserved for one sex or the other. It will legitimize poisoning the minds of children - who are already the targets of the most perverse sexual predators in schools, medicine and mental health - with tans brainwashing, deliberately confusing them and applying social engineering. This has nothing to do non liking someone who has gender dysphoria or saying they don't have a right to live as they please, it's about the truth. Amash is an enemy of the truth on a very profound level here.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You could certainly make valid arguments against the law itself. But I can see how Amash is suggesting it be applied. Let's say a woman named Terry, who looks and dresses like a man gets a job. One day it is revealed the Terry is not a man but a woman, and is fired. Was that firing on the basis of sex? They fired someone because they didn't want a woman.
    There are some jobs where it is still allowable to discriminate on the basis of sex. The obvious is a place like Hooters. But take sex appeal out of it. Let's say a summer camp hires a girls camp counselor. Most likely that hire would be a woman. If it was a man dressed as a woman, and no I don't mean a transgender who has taken hormones and/or gotten his/her penis cut off, I mean an actual still 100% physiology of a man but is just in drag (think Ru Paul as opposed to Caitlyn Jenner) then should it be illegal to fire that man? Because...that's what we are really talking about. Or what about women's sports? Even with the hormones and the penis removal, a Fallon Fox has a good chance of beating the crap out of a Rhonda Rousey. Even the woman who beat Fallon Fox was clear that she was physically outmatched, was only able to beat Fallon using superior jujitsu, and that she wouldn't be able to do that again. On the flipside, a naturally born woman who wants to be a man and takes male hormones has a physical advantage over naturally born women who don't take male hormones. To try to treat this the same a sex discrimination shows an extreme level of naivete on the part of Justin Amash.

Only if Congress has increased their budget.
    That congress would at some point increase the EEOC budget if its duties got expanded is a given.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Whoa, trannies and global warming. smh.

I recall, a few years ago, watching part of town hall with him, where it struck me, "OMG, he's a progressive". I think it might have been about repealing Obamacare and though he was in favor of it, it was the way in which he pandered to the commies in the crowd that made me really suspicious of him. While his voting record wasn't affirming my spidey sense about him, I remained suspicious. Now, it's like he's removing the mask.

I think this guy is angry inside and has a massive chip on his shoulder. I do not think he likes "America" (the concept, traditions, etc).
    It's becoming clear that he wants to destroy America.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Disagree with treating a choice to change one's sex with one's actual sex and expanding the Federal Government power in this regards. I'm ambivalent about the border. Right now Mexico doesn't want us going down there. Disagree with government action on "climate change." The only sensible government action would be to build new nuclear power plants, especially thorium reactors. I like that Amash voted against the 2.2 trillion dollar boondoggle.

During the coronavirus pandemic, Amash has castigated federal agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration, first for botching containment efforts and then for asserting monopoly control over testing. He was one of a mere handful of no votes on the $2.2 trillion CARES Act, arguing that all relief payments should go directly to individuals and households rather than corporations, nonprofits, or government agencies.
    Judging by this interview, it looks like he does support nuclear power and at least a primarily private-sector-based climate change policy:
    https://reason.com/podcast/justin-am...ian-president/
    "And some of the things we can do, for example, would be to look into further nuclear power, and finding ways to get nuclear power in this country because it is a relatively safe form of production and very low emissions compared to other forms of energy.

There's a lot of pushback about that, whenever you talk about nuclear power, but I think it's important to consider it. I also think we need to make sure we're not subsidizing any particular energy sources. So to the extent there are oil subsidies or any other subsidies, we should get those subsidies out of the way and allow people in the market to make decisions about how they get their energy."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He is a commie and it is no surprise you would vote for him.
    Because funding transgenderism is a make or break policy and by golly anyone who wants that isn't fit to be President.
    most important issues
    1. Transgenderism

and way down the list
    99. lower federal government spending
    100. keep us out of Federal entanglements

We'll get to those 2 unimportant issues later because transgenderism is the most important issue after all. The economy could collapse if this issue isn't dealt with front and center. A terrorist attack is eminent unless this most important issue is dealt with.

It's becoming clear that he wants to destroy America.
    It's becoming clear that you back tyrants like Trump over freedom lovers like Amash. I get it, he doesn't like the big government President you like. Don't make it personal, make it about policy. You remember policy right?

Whoa, trannies and global warming. smh.

I recall, a few years ago, watching part of town hall with him, where it struck me, "OMG, he's a progressive". I think it might have been about repealing Obamacare and though he was in favor of it, it was the way in which he pandered to the commies in the crowd that made me really suspicious of him. While his voting record wasn't affirming my spidey sense about him, I remained suspicious. Now, it's like he's removing the mask.

I think this guy is angry inside and has a massive chip on his shoulder. I do not think he likes "America" (the concept, traditions, etc).
    Because how he votes doesn't matter and a scenario you made up does?

What a waste of time discussing Justin Amash for President.

Any solid Libertarians running?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    And this is a very valid line of thinking. Amash might get my vote simply as a protest despite the fact I disagree with him on some big things.

However it is important for the ideology and labeling not to get watered down. So if someone calls themselves a libertarian but yet they support big government nonsense, then they should indeed get called out for it. Two recent examples...Paul Ryan said he was a libertarian. Obama said he supported the 2nd Amendment. Obviously both are false.
    Trump also said he supported the 2nd amendment but accomplished more to undermine it than did President Obama. Case in point the bumpfire stock ban. Trump floated red flag laws before backing away from them. He even suckered Rand into temporarily supporting them. (Worst move Rand ever made and in ever). And Trump has now twice pushed the idea of an assault weapons ban, once as a private citizen and once as president. By contrast Obama undid executive orders that banned guns on Amtrack and in Federal Parks. Trump is an undercover progressive himself.

But yeah, bad messaging on Amash's part. This kind of reminds me of the Gary Johnson "Jewish baker must bake a Nazi wedding cake" fiasco. Some people in the libertarian movement confuse libertarian with libertine. From the libertine movement, anyone who impinges on my "freedom" must be opposed by any means necessary. So if a performance venue refuses to allow an performance artist to smear herself with feces that's a violation of her free speech rights and must be opposed by the gubmint.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Trump also said he supported the 2nd amendment but accomplished more to undermine it than did President Obama. Case in point the bumpfire stock ban. Trump floated red flag laws before backing away from them. He even suckered Rand into temporarily supporting them. (Worst move Rand ever made and in ever). And Trump has now twice pushed the idea of an assault weapons ban, once as a private citizen and once as president. By contrast Obama undid executive orders that banned guns on Amtrack and in Federal Parks. Trump is an undercover progressive himself.
    Exactly, which is why I might vote for the LP nominee.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Justin pledged to require Congressional approval of any future military action yesterday via Twitter. No more unauthorized military excursions. I'd prefer if he said DECLARED but it's a big step in the right direction.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...57406648680450

End the wars FOR REAL, not the fake Trump "ending" and we'll have plenty of money to spend on other things at home, even if they're things not everyone likes. Sure is a better use of it than launching 32x$1m Tomahawks at an empty Syrian airport.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Justin pledged to require Congressional approval of any future military action yesterday via Twitter. No more unauthorized military excursions. I'd prefer if he said DECLARED but it's a big step in the right direction.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...57406648680450

End the wars FOR REAL, not the fake Trump "ending" and we'll have plenty of money to spend on other things at home, even if they're things not everyone likes. Sure is a better use of it than launching 32x$1m Tomahawks at an empty Syrian airport.

The difference between Justin Amash and Trump is that Trump will actually bring troops home and help end the wars.

If Amash successfully runs Trump out of office, we will see more wars and more troops overseas. Good job!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The difference between Justin Amash and Trump is that Trump will actually bring troops home and help end the wars.

If Amash successfully runs Trump out of office, we will see more wars and more troops overseas. Good job!
    Sure, Trump will, as soon as his Skull and Bones CFR cabinet tells him to.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Sure, Trump will, as soon as his Skull and Bones CFR cabinet tells him to.
    U.S. Troop Drawdown In Afghanistan Ahead Of Schedule

https://www.wltz.com/2020/05/02/u-s-...d-of-schedule/
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Because how he votes doesn't matter and a scenario you made up does?
    Oh, please. I'm not the one saying the term "sex" is subjective and can be "interpreted" in different ways, he is. You so do not get it. This is about what is TRUE.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6945140

I'm not the one who "believes" in the Church of Global Warming, he is.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Justin Amash will use Federal dollars for nothing because he has zero chance of winning any states.

But yeah, bad messaging on Amash's part. This kind of reminds me of the Gary Johnson "Jewish baker must bake a Nazi wedding cake" fiasco. Some people in the libertarian movement confuse libertarian with libertine. From the libertine movement, anyone who impinges on my "freedom" must be opposed by any means necessary. So if a performance venue refuses to allow an performance artist to smear herself with feces that's a violation of her free speech rights and must be opposed by the gubmint.

Regarding what I've bolded above, consider the following facts:

The first red flag law in the US was enacted in Connecticut in 1999. There was almost no momentum favoring the gun grabbers over the next almost two decades so it took them 19 years to get red flag laws enacted in just 4 more states, leaving a total of 5 states having them by the start of 2018.

Then Trump made his infamous "take the guns first..." remark and things changed immediately.

Over the next year and a half or so 12 more states and DC enacted red flag laws. So far in 2020 2 more states have done so, leaving us with a total of 19 states and DC with such laws. Plus, there are serious effirts currently underway in at least 7 more states to get them passed, fortunately, thus far, unsuccessful efforts.

Trump has been much more of a liability than a benefit where the 2nd Amendment is concerned.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Justin Amash is irrelevant.

Berniw Sanders probably has more support in one state than Amash has in all 50 states.

Justin Amash is irrelevant.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

The first red flag law in the US was enacted in Connecticut in 1999. There was almost no momentum favoring the gun grabbers over the next almost two decades so it took them 19 years to get red flag laws enacted in just 4 more states, leaving a total of 5 states having them by the start of 2018.

Then Trump made his infamous "take the guns first..." remark and things changed immediately.

Over the next year and a half or so 12 more states and DC enacted red flag laws. So far in 2020 2 more states have done so, leaving us with a total of 19 states and DC with such laws. Plus, there are serious effirts currently underway in at least 7 more states to get them passed, fortunately, thus far, unsuccessful efforts.

Trump has been much more of a liability than a benefit where the 2nd Amendment is concerned.
    ^^^ This ^^^

I would add that as much as the 10th Amendment is needed in this form of governance, I got the distinct impression that tptb and Trump waited for when the time was ripe, and used it against us.

This is another example where there is NO provision in the centralist constitution to outline punishment of government workers if/when the people’s natural rights are violated.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Because funding transgenderism is a make or break policy and by golly anyone who wants that isn't fit to be President.
    most important issues
    1. Transgenderism

and way down the list
    99. lower federal government spending
    100. keep us out of Federal entanglements

We'll get to those 2 unimportant issues later because transgenderism is the most important issue after all. The economy could collapse if this issue isn't dealt with front and center. A terrorist attack is eminent unless this most important issue is dealt with.
    It's becoming clear that you back tyrants like Trump over freedom lovers like Amash. I get it, he doesn't like the big government President you like. Don't make it personal, make it about policy. You remember policy right?
    It's not just the tranny issue, that is just the latest example of him trying to destroy America.
    Trump is getting us out of wars and bringing the troops home and Amash is siding with the deepstate that wants more wars and is behind the increased spending.
    Amash is siding with tyrants and is demonstrating his hatred of freeedom.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    ^^^ This ^^^

I would add that as much as the 10th Amendment is needed in this form of governance, I got the distinct impression that tptb and Trump waited for when the time was ripe, and used it against us.

This is another example where there is NO provision in the centralist constitution to outline punishment of government workers if/when the people’s natural rights are violated.

PS, I am still out of + Rep for @CCTelander.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

U.S. Troop Drawdown In Afghanistan Ahead Of Schedule

https://www.wltz.com/2020/05/02/u-s-...d-of-schedule/
    It took Trump three years in office to finally begin to do what he had pledged in his campaign and draw down the troops from Afghanistan, which have been there nearly two decades. Meanwhile, Trump has made the drone war even worse and removed Obama's meager protections against civilian deaths (one of the most abhorrent things Trump has done, which ironically has been utterly ignored by the mainstream press that is desperate to villify him over every minor foible and gaffe it can get its hands on).
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/20...bama-s-numbers

Meanwhile, Amash has largely been an actual consistent anti-interventionist and a steady critic of the drone war throughout his congressional career.
    https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...907969?lang=en

Liberty is the freedom to call yourself whatever you want, identify as whatever gender you want to, marry whoever you want, etc. I don't think government should be the regulator of such personal decisions in any form. I'd rather see federal rules about such things rolled back, instead of expanded, however.
    Liberty also is the freedom to think and feel the way you want, and not be forced to call a man a woman or call same sex individuals "married" when they didn't do what marriage is. Living with your buddy is easy; living with a hormonal weirdo that's almost an alien is really paying dues, and two left shoes don't make a pair of shoes.
    You are actually seemingly in favor of government regulating personal decisions, at a deeper level than you realize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

There's as much chance that an Amash run will help Trump as there is it will hurt Trump. The difference between Trump and Amash is Amash has never supported assault weapons bans, bumpfire stock bans and red flag laws.

There's as much chance that an Amash run will help Trump as there is it will hurt Trump. The difference between Trump and Amash is Amash has never supported assault weapons bans, bumpfire stock bans and red flag laws.
    Ya anybody who is unwilling to vote for Trump, I would recommend they vote for Amash. And I agree, I'm about 50/50 whether Amash will help or hurt Trump in the end. Conservatives who vote Amash probably wouldn't vote for Trump anyway, and I cannot say the same about Biden for certain.

However I personally think the second amendment is a poor reason to vote for Amash over Trump.

In fact, I can't justify any of the reasons anybody listed to vote for Amash over Trump because Trump is a lot better than Biden or the Democrat establishment on all of those issues, so whether you can stomach it or whether you are proud, or somewhere in between, a vote for Trump I think is the best bet to help secure our liberties. And I never would have thought to say that for Romney, McCain, Bush..

But if voting for Trump will make you vomit all over the floor, and you are unwilling to vomit all over the floor, then go ahead and vote Amash.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-04-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Oh, please. I'm not the one saying the term "sex" is subjective and can be "interpreted" in different ways, he is. You so do not get it. This is about what is TRUE.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6945140

I'm not the one who "believes" in the Church of Global Warming, he is.
    He believes global warming is man made. He doesn't say how much.
    "I believe the climate changes," Amash said. "The question is, what do you do about it? The data set we're dealing with is very small."
    "(The data set) is factually very small, unless you think the earth is only a couple thousand years old," Amash said. "We have to take that into consideration."
    "A strong and prosperous economy is what helps keep the environment clean," Amash said. "The stronger the economy, the more your country innovates."
    "I will oppose any legislation relating to climate change that includes a net increase in government revenue."

So global warming and transgenderism are your 2 most important issues when it comes to voting on who is President.

I do get it. I know what's important. And it's not global warming and transgenderism.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not just the tranny issue, that is just the latest example of him trying to destroy America.
    How in the world is his stance on transgenderism something that contributes to destroying America?? Fake drama

Trump is getting us out of wars and bringing the troops home
    By bombing Syria who is fighting our enemy Al Qaeda? By moving 50 troops from 1 area to another? We're in 98 wars instead of 99 so hip hip hurray?

and Amash is siding with the deepstate that wants more wars and is behind the increased spending.
    Yet Amash votes for less taxes and non intervention and that means what now? Maybe if this was bizarro world that would be true.

Amash is siding with tyrants and is demonstrating his hatred of freeedom.
    By voting for less taxes and non intervention is proof?

That you have to make things up and treat members on this site like they are uninformed bots is insulting.

And Amash is against increased spending and war mongering. For some, that doesn't seem to carry much weight anymore which is odd since those 2 policies and auditing the Federal Reserve are the three things the Tea Party is about.

He believes global warming is man made. He doesn't say how much.
    "I believe the climate changes," Amash said. "The question is, what do you do about it? The data set we're dealing with is very small."
    "(The data set) is factually very small, unless you think the earth is only a couple thousand years old," Amash said. "We have to take that into consideration."
    "A strong and prosperous economy is what helps keep the environment clean," Amash said. "The stronger the economy, the more your country innovates."
    "I will oppose any legislation relating to climate change that includes a net increase in government revenue."

So global warming and transgenderism are your 2 most important issues when it comes to voting on who is President.

I do get it. I know what's important. And it's not global warming and transgenderism.

It's enough to say that climate changes, there's nothing humans can do about it and it's no business of government. But no, he's pandering to the climate tards.

The trans agenda is a very damn important issue because it's an attack on humanity by cultural Marxist anti human depopulation freaks and sexual degenerates who are exploiting, brainwashing and doing physical and emotional harm to young people and children. They are trying to normalizing a mental illness.. It has nothing to do with freedom to be who one is or being accepting of trans people, it's about evil social engineering and it's infested politics, policy, education and medicine.

-GLP poster

Amash is a leftist. He is not a libertarian. I just wish he would be honest about it. Moreover, he is a boring leftist. If you're going to tow the same line as Elizabeth Warren on something, then at least be bombastic about it. Stand out from the crowd.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast