Thread: Conservative Underground **Warning**

Conservative Underground **Warning**

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum/index.php

Just a warning to a any new members - there are some very hostile members there. Expect to be cussed at your first 50 posts.

Gator their Admin is a RP supporter and I believe he is trying to grow their traffic - Just please behave your selves and if you mention RP prepare to get severly blasted - I lasted about 2 days! Good Luck!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    george do you know for a fact he wants us there? if we dont get the welcome from him i say stay the F off the site.

Quote Originally Posted by ghemminger View Post
    http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum/index.php

Just a warning to a any new members - there are some very hostile members there. Expect to be cussed at your first 50 posts.

Gator their Admin is a RP supporter and I believe he is trying to grow their traffic - Just please behave your selves and if you mention RP prepare to get severly blasted - I lasted about 2 days! Good Luck!
    Hey, you lasted 2 days longer than I would have.

My first post would have gotten me banned for life.
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

It's a convention of wolves over there with all the snarling, snapping, and baring of teeth. Not for me. But if a few of them can see the sense of Ron's message, that's definitely a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by werdd View Post
    george do you know for a fact he wants us there? if we dont get the welcome from him i say stay the F off the site.
    Werdd I go wherever I please and please save the F word for sombody else - I don't appreciate personal attacks

Quote Originally Posted by ghemminger View Post
    Werdd I go wherever I please and please save the F word for sombody else - I don't appreciate personal attacks
    then you were in the wrong place. they said the same to gator quite a bit. Use some tactics if you decide to invade.
    No one reads signatures.