Thread: cell phone video from INSIDE LAVOYS truck before and after MURDER. it was MURDER!!

cell phone video from INSIDE LAVOYS truck before and after MURDER. it was MURDER!!

mds, move this where ever, but here is the cell phone video from inside the truck. they started shooting as he approached. again THEY Fn LIED to the public about what really happened.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/br...ruck/84951977/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have no words. Well, two. Government assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    THEY Fn LIED to the public about what really happened.
    I could have told you they would do that before it happened.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Where are all those idiots that defaulted to defending the FBI/cops when this first occurred now?

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    Where are all those idiots that defaulted to defending the FBI/cops when this first occurred now?
    exactly. i knew when i saw that one agent jump out toward the moving truck that they were going to set him up for death.