Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To make money Trump had to...

To make money Trump had to...

He had to have his clothing lines made in Mexico,Honduras and China among others.
    People actually say that Trump HAD to do this...
    That just means he cares about making America great again and not making more money again,right?

If Trump was so hell bent on making America great again...Why didnt he sacrifice to employ in the U.S.?
    I thought he was a billionaire and didnt need money.
    Thats why people believe in him as an outsider isnt it?
    Because hes made all he needs...so all he cares about is making America great again?

This forum would not exist had Ron Paul supported and said the same things as trump.

Imagine Ron Paul saying

"Sure I think itd be alright to use a govt created commission to enforce imminent domain on people"
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actions speak louder than words.
    What actions has Trump taken up for the cause of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Philmanoman View Post
    Actions speak louder than words.
    What actions has Trump taken up for the cause of freedom.
    why do you hate america?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

LMAO

My bad ...he has taken action to organize plenty of entertainment.

Bread and Circuses

LMAO

My bad ...he has taken action to organize plenty of entertainment.

Bread and Circuses
    isn't it exciting?

isn't it great?

I love this!
    Last edited by presence; 03-17-2016 at 07:10 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Its hard for me to not think that anyone supporting Trump has some serious issues in their head...like the lack of a full working brain.
    just listen to him talk...holy $#@!.

I am thankful that Ive only listened to Trump talk maybe a total of 5 min.

There's enough things wrong with Trump...but I don't consider this to be one of those things. The costs to produce here are too high, and as a businessman he should be trying to lower his production costs as much as he possibly can. Yeah, that may mean he employs less American workers, but it also benefits more of his consumers by keeping their costs lower than they otherwise would be. This should not be controversial on this forum.

Businesses are there to make money... if i owned a business, i would not exclude manufacturing from china, indonesia or where ever.

Its like forcing a business to give insurance for every employee because its the nice thing to do. Businesses is about bottom line.

At any rate, who the hell would wear trump apparel for more than a few days? Seems like a waste to have it made in the usa to get good quality items for things you wont wear next year or after the election is over.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But wait...I thought he was a leader????
    Not a follower who does the same as every other business.

Plus people are using the fact that Don is so rich that he doesnt need money and

THATS WHY TRUMP CANT BE BOUGHT

Kinda fails if hes so rich that he could take a hit to employ Americans and make America great again....I mean thats what his supporters have presented him as

I dont believe that a business should be forced...

I am stating that his clothing line did not have to be made in other countries for Donald Trump to eat and have a roof over his head
    If he wants to do that to make more money thats fine.
    But its not what he was FORCED to do now was it?

His people make it sound like he HAD to do it or was FORCED to.
    Just like he was FORCED to use imminent domain to have a profitable business.
    Last edited by Philmanoman; 03-17-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DP714 View Post
    There's enough things wrong with Trump...but I don't consider this to be one of those things. The costs to produce here are too high, and as a businessman he should be trying to lower his production costs as much as he possibly can. Yeah, that may mean he employs less American workers, but it also benefits more of his consumers by keeping their costs lower than they otherwise would be. This should not be controversial on this forum.
    Yeah, I don't think that's the controversy. It's the hypocrisy that his supporters are ignoring.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

He had to have his clothing lines made in Mexico,Honduras and China among others.
    People actually say that Trump HAD to do this...
    That just means he cares about making America great again and not making more money again,right?

If Trump was so hell bent on making America great again...Why didnt he sacrifice to employ in the U.S.?
    I thought he was a billionaire and didnt need money.
    Thats why people believe in him as an outsider isnt it?
    Because hes made all he needs...so all he cares about is making America great again?

This forum would not exist had Ron Paul supported and said the same things as trump.

Imagine Ron Paul saying

"Sure I think itd be alright to use a govt created commission to enforce imminent domain on people"
    I think the better argument is this, If Trump was such a good business man, how come he couldn't make money making his good in America? There are quite a few clothing companies that make profit making their clothes in the US.

I don't expect him to lose money just because he wants to make American great again. If he wants to help America that way, he can just donate the loss to charity

I got my clothes line at Lowes. We save lots of money by not using a dryer.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think the better argument is this, If Trump was such a good business man, how come he couldn't make money making his good in America? There are quite a few clothing companies that make profit making their clothes in the US.

I don't expect him to lose money just because he wants to make American great again. If he wants to help America that way, he can just donate the loss to charity
    yea thats more of what I meant...sometimes my typing it just doesnt come out right lol thnks.

He did nothing to LEAD on the issue.
    He simply FOLDED up,SWALLOWED and FOLLOWED.
    Something you wouldnt expect someone with billions to do as a so called "leader" of people.
    Last edited by Philmanoman; 03-17-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Its hard for me to not think that anyone supporting Trump has some serious issues in their head...like the lack of a full working brain.
    just listen to him talk...holy $#@!.

I am thankful that Ive only listened to Trump talk maybe a total of 5 min.
    And support who? I dislike the guy, don't like his policies, think he's a real ass....but!!! He is by far the best way to give a big middle finger to the GOP. I figure if the GOP establishment can't stand him then he's better then what else is out there post Rand Paul.

Sorry i shouldnt say what I did.(as in lack of brain)
    I just dont think its going to make a difference if it Hilary or Trump.
    Among many other things...doesnt it take a huge leap of logic to think the guy who donated 1million to the Clintons is somehow different????????????????????

Ive heard all the excuses and they are piss poor.
    Last edited by Philmanoman; 03-17-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DP714 View Post
    It is when he is going to slap tarrifs on everyone else. He didn't need the money only wanting to make another billion. He wants ordinary americans to pay higher costs for products made the US but HE didn't want to pay higher costs to employ americans. The guy is scum.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Come on you leftists - Trump even has cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    And support who? I dislike the guy, don't like his policies, think he's a real ass....but!!! He is by far the best way to give a big middle finger to the GOP. I figure if the GOP establishment can't stand him then he's better then what else is out there post Rand Paul.
    The problem with that is he is also the person to give the middle finger to Ron Paul and the policies he supports. Remember when he called Ron Paul a loser and then threatened to run 3rd part if the GOP nominated him? Yep, it seems like he gives the middle finger to a lot of people not just the GOP establishment. And this is only good if you think he really means it and is not doing it to get voters

Just like with Obama, just because Obama defeated the establishment supported Clinton juggernaut didn't mean we were getting someone any better.

But wait...I thought he was a leader????
    Not a follower who does the same as every other business.

Plus people are using the fact that Don is so rich that he doesnt need money and

THATS WHY TRUMP CANT BE BOUGHT

Kinda fails if hes so rich that he could take a hit to employ Americans and make America great again....I mean thats what his supporters have presented him as

I dont believe that a business should be forced...

I am stating that his clothing line did not have to be made in other countries for Donald Trump to eat and have a roof over his head
    If he wants to do that to make more money thats fine.
    But its not what he was FORCED to do now was it?

His people make it sound like he HAD to do it or was FORCED to.
    Just like he was FORCED to use imminent domain to have a profitable business.
    Trump uses the exact same logic McCain did on taking illegal campaign donations." It is the system I had to do it! We must change the system I am going to be the biggest advocate to change campaign finance......."
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    It is when he is going to slap tarrifs on everyone else. He didn't need the money only wanting to make another billion. He wants ordinary americans to pay higher costs for products made the US but HE didn't want to pay higher costs to employ americans. The guy is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Trump uses the exact same logic McCain did on taking illegal campaign donations." It is the system I had to do it! We must change the system I am going to be the biggest advocate to change campaign finance......."

Exactly!
    All the while portraying himself as someone who doesnt bend...hahaaa.
    Man...what a duper.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The problem with that is he is also the person to give the middle finger to Ron Paul and the policies he supports. Remember when he called Ron Paul a loser and then threatened to run 3rd part if the GOP nominated him? Yep, it seems like he gives the middle finger to a lot of people not just the GOP establishment. And this is only good if you think he really means it and is not doing it to get voters

Just like with Obama, just because Obama defeated the establishment supported Clinton juggernaut didn't mean we were getting someone any better.
    Can you name someone Trump hasn't called stupid?

As for his policies. He wont get 1% of what he's spouted out done. We're going to end up either having Trump or Clinton as president. WTF is all thats really left to say. If its all at odds with Liberty then so be it. Maybe it blows the GOP up and we have an emergence of the Libertarian or Constitutional party?

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    So? what did Trump do when he had the means and money to employ americans. Hired Mexicans and Chinese. He will probably destroy my business because I sell a lot overseas and when Trump starts a trade war with the world that will end.

As for his policies. He wont get 1% of what he's spouted out done. We're going to end up either having Trump or Clinton as president. WTF is all thats really left to say. If its all at odds with Liberty then so be it. Maybe it blows the GOP up and we have an emergence of the Libertarian or Constitutional party?
    And there is just a great of chance Trump will be worse. Why do you want to destroy the GOP but not a united Democratic party? What is your real angle?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    That you would even post this shows how economically illiterate you are. If there is a trade deficit, that means we got something of value in return. If there is a trade surplus, it means we had something and traded it for money. In both cases, both sides are winning because both parties benefit from the exchange.

Friggin' Trump supporters...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I have to say that he has called just about everybody who didn't bow down to him stupid. So just go through the list of entertainment, political and business adversaries and he has at one time or another called em stupid.

I am trying really hard not to say "the problem I have with that is....." but I can't think of a better sentence to use. Anyway, the problem with that is if the GOP is destroyed by Trump and his people, the party that would come up in its ashes would be built by the people who supported him with idea that brought em together and that would be Trump ideas not libertarian or constitutional party ideas.

This is why I would be fighting to keep the GOP alive so she can get a proper death come 2020. There are still some vital organs that needs to be harvested in the GOP

I have to say that he has called just about everybody who didn't bow down to him stupid. So just go through the list of entertainment, political and business adversaries and he has at one time or another called em stupid.

I am trying really hard not to say "the problem I have with that is....." but I can't think of a better sentence to use. Anyway, the problem with that is if the GOP is destroyed by Trump and his people, the party that would come up in its ashes would be built by the people who supported him with idea that brought em together and that would be Trump ideas not libertarian or constitutional party ideas.

This is why I would be fighting to keep the GOP alive so she can get a proper death come 2020. There are still some vital organs that needs to be harvested in the GOP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    That you would even post this shows how economically illiterate you are. If there is a trade deficit, that means we got something of value in return. If there is a trade surplus, it means we had something and traded it for money. In both cases, both sides are winning because both parties benefit from the exchange.

Friggin' Trump supporters...

Last edited by Unknown.User; 03-19-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic