Thread: Woman Brutally Beaten in LA

Woman Brutally Beaten in LA

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Attack was a whole minute and the other dude pumping gas just watched.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What a piece of $#@! that dude who just stood there and watched is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly peaceful.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

"for no apparent reason"

if she's like most women she was probably runnin her mouth
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    "for no apparent reason"

if she's like most women she was probably runnin her mouth
    ^^^this^^^

Bet she cut him off or something stupid, gave him the finger and pulled in for gas. He followed her in parked and beat the $#@! outta her. But did you see the tits on that guy!
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 06-06-2021 at 07:40 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    ^^^this^^^

Bet she cut him off or something stupid, gave him thr finger and pulled in for gas. He followed her in parked and beat the $#@! outta her. But did you see the tits on that guy!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Attack was a whole minute and the other dude pumping gas just watched.
    I'd have shot the $#@!er three times through the chest with Speers Gold Dot and let USLawshield sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'd have shot the $#@!er three times through the chest with Speers Gold Dot and let USLawshield sort it out.
    I do not have that option, but I could not have just stood there...,

it has proven to be reflexive.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If I was there, no way I'd sit there doing nothing

I'd at least have live streamed it to youtube
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If I was there, no way I'd sit there doing nothing

I'd at least have live streamed it to youtube
    Yea, came here to say that I'd definitely do something about this... *whips out phone and starts recording like everyone else does nowadays*
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I do not have that option, but I could not have just stood there...,

it has proven to be reflexive.
    You could distract him forever (and easily tire him out). Just don't let him get a hold...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

is USLawshield worth it, I guess?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    is USLawshield worth it, I guess?
    There are different companies with different plans. I like USLawShield because you start at a low base price and then build your plan to suit your needs. They also have no limits on coverage. But, there may be another company that suits your needs better. I think we all know how this crap works these days. Never talk to cops and lawyer up.

There are different companies with different plans. I like USLawShield because you start at a low base price and then build your plan to suit your needs. They also have no limits on coverage. But, there may be another company that suits your needs better. I think we all know how this crap works these days. Never talk to cops and lawyer up.
    Do they have a plan that covers remote controlled bulldozing of the white house?
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was told the violent people are "white supremacists," so that guy must be a honky in black face.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members