Thread: Paul Ryan losing in newest Primary Poll

Paul Ryan losing in newest Primary Poll

http://bvanews.com/shock-poll-paul-r...ng-home-state/

How great will it be to see him "cantored". To see him justify and indeed moralize his defeat.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think this is a reputable poll. Are there any details or crosstabs or polling methodology available?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCommenter
    Paul Ryan and Romney had us fooled thinking they were Republicans, One thing I can say about Trump, he's exposed who's NOT for us. They're running scared Trump will expose their crooked ways if he wins. Even though some of us can't vote for Paul N we can contribute to his campaign. Every little bit helps. :-)
    Ooh - is Paul Ryan on the outs now? I'm loving the drama of this season!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I don't think this is a reputable poll. Are there any details or crosstabs or polling methodology available?

Unfortunately you are correct. That outfit had Kasich winning the Michigan primary. 538 has a list of pollsters and their accuracy and I believe this one rated a C.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ooh - is Paul Ryan on the outs now? I'm loving the drama of this season!
    This latest surrender on gun rights was the last straw, that and the rapeugees/immigration issues.

Guys, even if Ryan was ousted from the Speaker position, he'd be replaced by someone just like him, Boehner, or Cantor. And what sort of power would his potential challenger have if they won? Probably little. I mean, really, what has Dave Brat accomplished since going to Congress that speaks or appeals to someone outside of this forum.

Democrats who crossed over to vote against Cantor learnt they made the GOP stronger as a national party getting rid of the nerd leaders of congress.

They won't cross over to beat Ryan, helping unstumpabble Trump.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    , that and the rapeugees/immigration issues.
    Oh,,just quite with that inane drivel. That is old,,

The "enemy" is after yer wiminz.

Same lame game with current packaging.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Paul Ryan is going to win re-election easily just as he always has. Whether we like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Oh,,just quite with that inane drivel. That is old,,

The "enemy" is after yer wiminz.

Same lame game with current packaging.
    So I guess the bodies in french, Orlando, and the rape victims are just "packaging" and not real people. Good to know you do not care about innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Paul Ryan is going to win re-election easily just as he always has. Whether we like it or not.
    So do not bother, do not try? Some defenders of Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    So do not bother, do not try? Some defenders of Liberty.
    The point is, don't believe this poll.

You need Democrats & they wont bury the Trojan horse.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    You need Democrats & they wont bury the Trojan horse.

They are leftist, they are easily tricked.