Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm voting Trump for laughs

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Assuming not, where is the proof of fraud?
    Seriously?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    D00d, come on... this is a child's response. Or did I miss the intention of humor?

Assuming not, where is the proof of fraud?

Media whore? Meh... maybe, but no more than any of the others, and given the current practical nature of the game, how can you hold that against him?

Narcissist? Do you even know what such a diagnosis entails? I see little evidence of this. Obama is a case of extreme clinical narcissism. Trump is decidedly not. But if you have evidence I have not seen, then please and by all means present it. I am willing to cede the point if you can make it convincingly.

Demagogue? Once again I have to call bull$#@! on this. Stalin and Mao were demagogues. The truest sense of the term connotes someone who is really a bad person. Trump has yet to prove himself that way, and it may well come if he is elected. But as of this moment, I see no evidence that this is the case.

Pied Piper? Firstly, I am not even sure what you mean by that, exactly. But if I work with certain perhaps reasonable assumptions, then I ask once again how is he any worse than the others? Or is it your contention that one or more of the rest are not "pied pipers"? By a certain set of assumptions, I could reasonably assert that virtually all politicians are pipers. After all, when was the last time you ran into one that said "do NOT follow me or listen to a word I say"?

Douchebag. OK, that's a matter of pure opinion, and I may end up agreeing with you on that point before all is said and done. But what relevance has this point to this capacity as president? Clinton Willy is a world-class douche, as is his lesbo wife, the Shrubs, Cruz, Rubio, and so on down the miserable line. Everyone is likely a douchebag in the eyes of at least one other human being on the planet. I see no relevance there, whatsoever.

Hypocrite? Can you cite instances of his hypocrisy and how they are relevant to the role of president, as well as how he is any worse than any of the other candidates of either party?

Liberal. Please offer your proof. Chumming w/liberals is not even evidence, much less proof - so please don't waste time going there. Contributing to liberal candidates is also no evidence, given the nature of the contribution game and the reasons people in business tend to give money. Even past self-ID as a "liberal" is no proof. People do alter their positions.

Sell out? Please define the term and then offer your evidence. Mere opinion counts for nothing in such discussions. To whom did he sell out? At what price? What did he abandon? Why?

Insider? Once again, provide a rigorous definition of the term as you employ it here and offer up your evidence. He is an insider at his own company, so I don't suppose you mean that. Are you asserting that he is an "establishment" insider? Define THAT. Even without definitions, what is your evidence? What you are saying implies that all the conniptions we are witnessing nation- and in a lesser way world-wide are all staged. Do you really believe this? Even MY epically paranoid mind finds that one a bit too bulky to swallow. But if you have a well reasoned basis for it, please share because I admire astute observation and analysis, even when it leads to places I do not like.

I don't suppose it was really worth the effort to address these accusations, but I guess I just got curious as to your basis for holding your views. I suspect it is mere "I don't like the bastard", but am always willing to give one the opportunity to prove me wrong.

Well?
    My claim was "Pied piper for Retards". What could Trump do or not do at this point that would cause his supporters to not vote for him? How about you? What opinion or claim or action would make you not vote for him?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    -assclown
    -fraud
    -media whore
    -narcissist
    -demagogue
    -pied piper for retards
    -idiot
    -douchebag
    -hypocrite
    -liberal
    -sell out
    -insider

Anything else to strike from the list?
    He's more fascist than liberal, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    a gamble just like obama, sure to get screwed the guy supports universal healthcare and be damned we will pay for it. trump is establishment, people are just blinded by the white obamas hope.
    Again, who else are you going to vote for that you're not going to get all of that, all of you keep concentrating on who not to vote for, but never who to vote for, because there is no one else.

A bunch of bickering over, zero choices.

It's getting to the point of downright hate.
    Last edited by Mach; 03-14-2016 at 07:55 PM.
    FJB

This is not about Donald Trump. THIS IS THE REVOLUTION

My claim was "Pied piper for Retards". What could Trump do or not do at this point that would cause his supporters to not vote for him? How about you? What opinion or claim or action would make you not vote for him?
    I didn't say I was GOING to vote for him. I may not vote for anyone... what's the point? The OP posited the notion that IF you were going to vote, go for Trump for the reasons I cited. If you don't want to, fine by me. I don't give a damn who votes for whom. That's personal business. But for the umpteenth time I will repeat the question: who would be better? Who is a more unknown quantity? I know Hillary want to put her giant 11" schwanz in my boot, sans the courtesy of K-Y. Same with the rest.

Anyhow, this has all gone pointless. Vote. Don't vote. Write in Hitler or Caligula if it pleases. I don't think any of this is going to make the least fundamental difference at the end of the day. We as a nation are almost certain to fail to do what must be done to make things even remotely resembling a free land. Therefore, my best recommendation is to pre-lube your sphincter in anticipation of that which is most likely to be in your not distant future.

Oh, and the strikeout thing. Is that supposed to mean something?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Therefore, my best recommendation is to pre-lube your sphincter in anticipation of that which is most likely to be in your not distant future.
    That was my point. Believing that the Cult of Orange will do anything but exacerbate what's happening is asinine, for the reasons that you so eloquently chose to dismiss.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    He's more fascist than liberal, IMO.
    On what do you base this? It may be true, but at least offer up some plausible reasoning. I don't think any of us know enough about Trump-as-politician to make such an evaluation in anything but questionable ways. He's new to this game and the things he says are marks of his well known showmanship. He's playing the game as a shrewd non-politician would, IMO. There's nothing to suggest that he, of necessity, will be anything like his campaign persona, if elected president.

Just look at Obama. His campaign persona and that of the president are not very much alike at all. His douche-factor went up by ten orders of magnitude and grew from that point onward. He's now the Infini-Douche. Seems to me all these bastards change markedly the moment they sit in The Chair. I fully expect Trump to be the next ultra-douche, but I cannot say for sure that it will happen... at least not beyond 99%... and given how bad things are, 1% is looking pretty damned good.

I, for one, will likely stay home. Gas is too expensive to burn on so grossly lopsided a statistical likelihood that my sphincter will be getting some heavy exercise in 2016. no matter whom I choose. I'd rather spend the cash on beer. Or ammo.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

That was my point. Believing that the Cult of Orange will do anything but exacerbate what's happening is asinine, for the reasons that you so eloquently chose to dismiss.
    Perhaps we are speaking past each other... dunno. You seemed to raise objections to Trump and all I did was ask for some supporting evidence. I didn't dismiss anything - rather, I asked for some help in understanding you. You made statements about him without demonstrating basis and that was all I was interested in seeing so I could evaluate and see whether my own position needed adjustment. As I said, I don't trust Trump to the door, but I remain skeptical about him because I have no sufficient basis for judging him one way or another. He is the only candidate for whom I can say this. Does that make any sense to you?

Perhaps we are speaking past each other... dunno. You seemed to raise objections to Trump and all I did was ask for some supporting evidence. I didn't dismiss anything - rather, I asked for some help in understanding you. You made statements about him without demonstrating basis and that was all I was interested in seeing so I could evaluate and see whether my own position needed adjustment. As I said, I don't trust Trump to the door, but I remain skeptical about him because I have no sufficient basis for judging him one way or another. He is the only candidate for whom I can say this. Does that make any sense to you?
    I have no reason to believe that Trump politically will be any different than Trump the Media Whore we've come to know and revile for the last 30 years.
    Why bother evaluating a list that starts with "assclown"?
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Well,, for a lifelong Democrat,, he is quite effectively Trolling the GOP. (showing the fools for the fools they be)

I wonder if he will drop out if Hillary wins over Sanders.???
    (I do wonder that)

An then,, just who will the GOP appoint? (Surprise=Jeb)?
    I said 2 years ago that it was shaping up to be Jeb v. Billary in 2016. Might still be right (which shows how scripted the whole show is...)
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

I didn't say I was GOING to vote for him. I may not vote for anyone... what's the point? The OP posited the notion that IF you were going to vote, go for Trump for the reasons I cited. If you don't want to, fine by me. I don't give a damn who votes for whom. That's personal business. But for the umpteenth time I will repeat the question: who would be better? Who is a more unknown quantity? I know Hillary want to put her giant 11" schwanz in my boot, sans the courtesy of K-Y. Same with the rest.

Anyhow, this has all gone pointless. Vote. Don't vote. Write in Hitler or Caligula if it pleases. I don't think any of this is going to make the least fundamental difference at the end of the day. We as a nation are almost certain to fail to do what must be done to make things even remotely resembling a free land. Therefore, my best recommendation is to pre-lube your sphincter in anticipation of that which is most likely to be in your not distant future.

Oh, and the strikeout thing. Is that supposed to mean something?

FJB

On what do you base this? It may be true, but at least offer up some plausible reasoning. I don't think any of us know enough about Trump-as-politician to make such an evaluation in anything but questionable ways. He's new to this game and the things he says are marks of his well known showmanship. He's playing the game as a shrewd non-politician would, IMO. There's nothing to suggest that he, of necessity, will be anything like his campaign persona, if elected president.

Just look at Obama. His campaign persona and that of the president are not very much alike at all. His douche-factor went up by ten orders of magnitude and grew from that point onward. He's now the Infini-Douche. Seems to me all these bastards change markedly the moment they sit in The Chair. I fully expect Trump to be the next ultra-douche, but I cannot say for sure that it will happen... at least not beyond 99%... and given how bad things are, 1% is looking pretty damned good.

I, for one, will likely stay home. Gas is too expensive to burn on so grossly lopsided a statistical likelihood that my sphincter will be getting some heavy exercise in 2016. no matter whom I choose. I'd rather spend the cash on beer. Or ammo.
    Like I said, it's just MHO-based on what he's said in the debates and various speeches. I certainly can't say he IS a fascist, as that's between him and God for now. I certainly haven't researched him deeply enough to try him in absentia. He is certainly the most entertaining person in the spotlight of the Shobiz For The Ugly that is public political "discourse"(one must use that word very loosely nowadays if he clings to the old-fashioned semantic of the word that our grandparents would recognize).
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Again, who else are you going to vote for that you're not going to get all of that, all of you keep concentrating on who not to vote for, but never who to vote for, because there is no one else.

i'm voting gary johnson, not for the hillarys with phalluses in the gop or the dems. I am comfortable with my vote. the gop and the dems are a joke on everyone. trump is a joke just like obamas and hillary. the gop has become a joke and anyone voting for the gop phalluses or the dems are part of the joke. it isn't about hate. it is about supporting establishment and trump,sanders,hillary and the cruz are all establishment voting for nothing but the same ole obamas/bushes , same ole joke

if you love the same ole same ole, universal healthcare then the dems and republicans are a great choice. sad to see folks are easily blinded again might as well vote for obama/bush. they are just being sold to the suckers. trump and hillary are just the same bs establishment and suckers fall for it again. so anyone voting for these fools should of voted for obama last time same crap. the fools think they are voting for something different but continue to vote for the same ole establishment with a new face.

our country deserves trump and hillary, idiots, they are a joke and folks voting for them have fallen for the joke, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqYoB6BLOMw
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 03-15-2016 at 08:29 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As an informed forum member made a very telling comment, Trump has made many right enemies (even if there are some not so right enemies).

His impact in shifting GOP base's views on some key foreign policy (and others) issues and destroying some "sacred cows" without doubt is immense. But he had good help and an angry GOP base after 16 years of Bush-Obama dumbocracy.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

i'm voting gary johnson, not for the hillarys with phalluses in the gop or the dems. I am comfortable with my vote. the gop and the dems are a joke on everyone. trump is a joke just like obamas and hillary. the gop has become a joke and anyone voting for the gop phalluses or the dems are part of the joke. it isn't about hate. it is about supporting establishment and trump,sanders,hillary and the cruz are all establishment voting for nothing but the same ole obamas/bushes , same ole joke

if you love the same ole same ole, universal healthcare then the dems and republicans are a great choice. sad to see folks are easily blinded again might as well vote for obama/bush. they are just being sold to the suckers. trump and hillary are just the same bs establishment and suckers fall for it again. so anyone voting for these fools should of voted for obama last time same crap. the fools think they are voting for something different but continue to vote for the same ole establishment with a new face.
    And you're going to be sitting there with a bunch of those phalluses piled up all around you anyway, this is not that big of a deal for me, I'm saying F-it and hoping that some good comes from the chance that I'm taking, like others have already said, this isn't necessarily for Trump, it's to stir the pot, to put others backs to the wall, to get all of the Institutions nervous, if nothing else. As long as no big red buttons are pushed, everything should be ok.

Don't worry, as far as I know, I'll vote for Rand come 2020.... just no other choices right now.
    FJB

Nobody.

Hope you don't mind if I stash this here Osan.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post

I don't mind in any event, but it's not my site, so...

Interesting video in the sense that this purported "anonymous" has gone after Trump.

Have they gone after Hillary?

Sanders?

Rubio?

Cruz?

Kasich?

Any others worthy of their ire I have failed to mention?

Why Trump? How is he worse than the others? How are the others better than him?

That they, whoever in hell "they" really are, and I am not at all confident they are who they would have you believe, have made this announcement of Trump's impending doom without doing the same for the rest feels ever so much like grand political theatre. It seems too convenient on many fronts, and too scripted - managed - EXPECTED.

Anyone else have that feeling of unease about this cute little development?

Donald certainly has his clownish properties, but as yet he has not proven himself the devil some would have us to believe him to be. He will probably so prove, if he is elected... just as we KNOW the others will. Therefore I see no special reason to go after him... save perhaps because he is carrying the day with some measure of disproportion, or once again that this is all the grand circus doing what it does.

Off topic: I also find the snazzy production of Anonymous' videos leaves me suspicious. Why all the glitz and sound? Sit in front of a friggin' camera and read your damned statement. Very suspicious stuff, to me.

And you're going to be sitting there with a bunch of those phalluses piled up all around you anyway, this is not that big of a deal for me, I'm saying F-it and hoping that some good comes from the chance that I'm taking, like others have already said, this isn't necessarily for Trump, it's to stir the pot, to put others backs to the wall, to get all of the Institutions nervous, if nothing else. As long as no big red buttons are pushed, everything should be ok.

Don't worry, as far as I know, I'll vote for Rand come 2020.... just no other choices right now.

gary johnson has a record to prove what he is saying, get your lube, your gonna need it trump,hillary or the rest of the failed gop. I'll stick with gary, you can vote for hillary with a dick(phallus), may the federal gov fold but the idea is trump is fooling you just like obama voters, trump is the new obama for suckers. so enjoy , principle over party and not one republican running now has principles, trump will elect the dems or you get trump either way your f u c k ed , trump is for suckers justy like obama was, enjoy obama pt 2(trump) proving voters are blind again.

A johnson or a phallus isn't much of a choice, though.
    Remember the Big Johnson t-shirts? Having one for gary might be kinda cool.

gary johnson has a record to prove what he is saying, get your lube, your gonna need it trump,hillary or the rest of the failed gop. I'll stick with gary, you can vote for hillary with a $#@!(phallus), may the federal gov fold but the idea is trump is fooling you just like obama voters, trump is the new obama for suckers. so enjoy , principle over party and not one republican running now has principles, trump will elect the dems or you get trump either way your f u c k ed , trump is for suckers justy like obama was, enjoy obama pt 2(trump) proving voters are blind again.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump Is Hillary Clinton with a phallus, trump supporters are the new blinded obama voters, blinded or they choose to be ignorant, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUC...be&app=desktop trump a joke on liberty and a joke on people, literally! trump voters are really juast obama voters choosing to be blind,

mach, by voting trump you are voting for hillary with a D. I C. K. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUC...be&app=desktop

I'm voting for a Conservative Gary Johnson 2016 not a trump/hillary sex change,

trump supporters are blowing my mind, trump supporters are the new obama supporters, clueless, , proving why we get who we get, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUC...be&app=desktop

I don't mind in any event, but it's not my site, so...

Interesting video in the sense that this purported "anonymous" has gone after Trump.

Have they gone after Hillary?

Sanders?

Rubio?

Cruz?

Kasich?

Any others worthy of their ire I have failed to mention?

Why Trump? How is he worse than the others? How are the others better than him?

That they, whoever in hell "they" really are, and I am not at all confident they are who they would have you believe, have made this announcement of Trump's impending doom without doing the same for the rest feels ever so much like grand political theatre. It seems too convenient on many fronts, and too scripted - managed - EXPECTED.

Anyone else have that feeling of unease about this cute little development?

Donald certainly has his clownish properties, but as yet he has not proven himself the devil some would have us to believe him to be. He will probably so prove, if he is elected... just as we KNOW the others will. Therefore I see no special reason to go after him... save perhaps because he is carrying the day with some measure of disproportion, or once again that this is all the grand circus doing what it does.

Off topic: I also find the snazzy production of Anonymous' videos leaves me suspicious. Why all the glitz and sound? Sit in front of a friggin' camera and read your damned statement. Very suspicious stuff, to me.

check this snazzy hillary, the new bruce jenner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUC...be&app=desktop

nothing more needs to be said, bruce jenner aka trump speaks, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUC...be&app=desktop

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post

Really pretty good

Sabotage the Trump brand . . .
    I am on board, especially after the pre-Kentucky caucus tweeting from The Don mocking Kentucky, Rand, and liberty.

mach, by voting trump you are voting for hillary with a D. I C. K. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUC...be&app=desktop

I'm voting for a Conservative Gary Johnson 2016 not a trump/hillary sex change,

you want some cheese with that wine

you want some cheese with that wine
    Are you sure you don't need to repeat an eighth time? I'm not sure everyone has yet gotten the message.

1/2

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic