View Poll Results: Are you a Vermin Supreme supporter?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I support Vermin Supreme

11 61.11%
  • I do not support Vermin Supreme

7 38.89%

Thread: Are you a Vermin Supreme supporter?

Are you a Vermin Supreme supporter?

Vote regardless of your view on free ponies.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Vote regardless of your view on free ponies.
    Do I have submit to a tooth brushing mandate to get my free pony? I'm not really down with that. On the other hand, he does seem to be fairly consistent in his positions, unlike a certain other candidate we all know and love.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

I started one the other night that didn't get much traction. And can you believe two people are against oral hygiene?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...reme-supporter

I voted yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Not if we are required to take an additional pony. We've got 1 and that's enough.

However big supporter of oral hygiene.

I'm less in this for the pony, and more for the zombie powered future.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'm less in this for the pony, and more for the zombie powered future.

Me too, i'm really into renewable and sustainable energy myself.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I just wish he took his campaign more seriously. It's almost like he's not even trying to win.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone in his campaign needs to tell him that the goofy looking hat on his head makes him look ridiculous.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I really love this place!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    OMG!! sailingaway is back!! Yaay! (Now where is flightlesskiwi ... ?)

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I just wish he took his campaign more seriously. It's almost like he's not even trying to win.
    Need to check with erowe1 to see if he's really serious or not.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Idk who this guy is, but I like free ponies and time travel.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    looks like you're not a mod anymore....welcome to the circling the drain crowd.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 03-19-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic