Thread: Dems prep for Pence, Kasich, Haley to run in 2020

Dems prep for Pence, Kasich, Haley to run in 2020

The Democratic National Committee is conducting full-scale opposition research on multiple Republicans it believes could challenge President Donald Trump for reelection — or are likely to run if he does not.
    The effort, which began in late spring, covers Vice President Mike Pence, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley and Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, among others.

“With Trump’s tumultuous presidency in complete chaos, we are prepared for all scenarios,” said DNC research director Lauren Dillon, confirming the campaign to POLITICO.

More at: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...primary-241866
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Democratic National Committee is conducting full-scale opposition research on multiple Republicans it believes could challenge President Donald Trump for reelection — or are likely to run if he does not.
    The effort, which began in late spring, covers Vice President Mike Pence, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley and Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, among others.

“With Trump’s tumultuous presidency in complete chaos, we are prepared for all scenarios,” said DNC research director Lauren Dillon, confirming the campaign to POLITICO.

Watch that one in particular. He has all the makings of the next faux conservative puppet.

...glad they're not doing oppo research on a certain someone just yet, gives us an advantage.

I can't wait to see Sticky Nikki get shrill and screechy in the debates.

She will make Michelle Bachmann seem reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Watch that one in particular. He has all the makings of the next faux conservative puppet.

...glad they're not doing oppo research on a certain someone just yet, gives us an advantage.
    @r3volution 3.0,

Good eye. I grew up in Nebraska but he draws a blank for me (he wasn't acknowledged very often there, at least in my town).

@Swordsmyth,

Trump views Zuckerberg as 2020 opponent - http://www.ibtimes.com/zuckerberg-vs...ponent-2581021

Note: I would keep an eye on Chris Kennedy. The whole "Kennedy family" + "businessman" will probably appeal to voters, especially since the former isn't tainted like the Clinton, Bush, and (soon to be) Trump name.
    Last edited by uncharted; 08-22-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/stat...22232303546369

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

The Dems have always prepped for Pence . Dems are thinking they are not going to beat Trump and Pence with Bernie , Biden . Clinton which is the best they have so they will roll out more fraud than usual .
    Do something Danke