Thread: Trump Vs Democracy

Unregistered

Trump Vs Democracy

I think Donald Trump is not a good US president. His attitude and behavior harms the democracy. But I'm sure he won't win the next election.
    And here is a short animation depicting Trump's behavior.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_sCyn5Z_c

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Well, I looked at your video. It looks like a depiction of progressives antagonizing the middle of the country by calling them racist, bigot, etc. It then looks like the middle of the country crushes the progressive. Just like what happened in the election.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-11-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Democracy is a harmful and horrible concept. I shudder to think of living in a place where 9 out of 10 people can vote to steal my food, rape my daughter or lynch someone without a trial.

I am thankful to live in a Republic where the rule of law protects the minority from the democratic mob.

I resent Democrats that attempt to teach our children that our union was founded as a Democracy instead of a Republic.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Democracy is a harmful and horrible concept. I shudder to think of living in a place where 9 out of 10 people can vote to steal my food, rape my daughter or lynch someone without a trial.

I am thankful to live in a Republic where the rule of law protects the minority from the democratic mob.

I resent Democrats that attempt to teach our children that our union was founded as a Democracy instead of a Republic.
    'Zactly.

Democracy: 2 wolves & 1 lamb deciding what's for dinner.
    There is no spoon.

But I'm sure he won't win the next election.
    Do you have any social media history that shows you predicting Donald Trump winning the last election? Because if you don't, then that means you probably thought he was going to lose. If you were wrong then, why do you think you will be right this time?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

lol, people still believe we are a Republic?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I think Donald Trump is not a good US president. His attitude and behavior harms the democracy. But I'm sure he won't win the next election.
    And here is a short animation depicting Trump's behavior.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_sCyn5Z_c
    Sitting Presidents do not lose election often .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Donald Trump is not a good US president. His attitude and behavior harms the democracy. But
    The USA is not a democracy. You’d be wise to educate your self before making such posts.

But I'm sure he won't win the next election.

Lol!! As sure as you were about him losing to Hillary ?