Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1543

Thread: Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He tends to wear very small, discreet frames. You can usually tell very well what he would look like without them on, while they are on.

Okay, but you still have to either buy that the Smiths are lying about their accounts or multiple people didn't notice the glasses. Or, as you suggested, that their memories are faulty about what this person looked like, which would throw your whole has-to-be-Podestas argument into the trash as well.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Okay, but you still have to either buy that the Smiths are lying about their accounts or multiple people didn't notice the glasses. Or, as you suggested, that their memories are faulty about what this person looked like, which would throw your whole has-to-be-Podestas argument into the trash as well.
    If you want to address something non-McCann, address the Podesta/Soros/Moldova Trafficking ties.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    If you want to address something non-McCann, address the Podesta/Soros/Moldova Trafficking ties.
    You know, I'm just going to leave you guys to it. The last such goose chase I went on was the Hillary Clinton/Haiti thing. After hours of reading, it just didn't lead anywhere. I'm pretty burnt out on this stuff. Even if I don't buy into most of pizzagate, contemplating the motives of pedophiliacs on any level and for any matter of time is depressing and life-draining.

On first glance through the Moldova posts, it looked like "another avenue", just as scattered and circumstantial as everything else. Maybe I'll check back and spend some time on it later.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

You know, I'm just going to leave you guys to it. The last such goose chase I went on was the Hillary Clinton/Haiti thing. After hours of reading, it just didn't lead anywhere. I'm pretty burnt out on this stuff. Even if I don't buy into most of pizzagate, contemplating the motives of pedophiliacs on any level and for any matter of time is depressing and life-draining.

On first glance through the Moldova posts, it looked like "another avenue", just as scattered and circumstantial as everything else. Maybe I'll check back and spend some time on it later.
    Hey undergroundrr, did you read up on the scandal that just broke out in Norway? Apparently ring of lots of high profiles also.

Since this CIA Russia story on the election silence over pizzagate. is this the end?

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Your information on Moldova could very well be the most interesting information in this whole thread. I don’t think it’s about child trafficking though; see the following quote from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Unfortunately Moldova doesn’t get much attention in the state media, but it is a text book example of destroying the economy by the banksters. Moldova is one of the former countries that came into existence when the Soviet Union fell apart.

STEALING 1 BILLION DOLLAR
    The story is that the Israeli-born Ilan Shor used 3 banks in Moldova to steal $1 billion; compare this to its Gross Domestic Product of less than $8 billion. The conspirators first took control of the banks and then lent themselves nearly $1 billion, collateral-free. They transferred the money out of Moldova to banks in Latvia on accounts held by U.K.-based limited partnerships (shell companies); the money then mysteriously disappeared. Shor denied any involvement in the secret takeover and looting of these banks: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-from-moldova-
    Let’s see if we can understand what happened. Three Moldavian banks created $1 billion worth of “money” out of thin air, that disappeared and now the Moldavian people – the poorest country in Europe – have to repay this “money”. They claim that the “loans” moved through a “complex web of transactions and that the records of many transactions were deleted from the banks’ computers”.
    This is impossible. Computers of banks are designed so that nobody can remove transactions (not even the administrators). Furthermore this is impossible without the Moldavian Central Bank helping to arrange this crime (creating $1 billion in loans in a single action?!).
    Ilan Shor and Vlad Filat (prime minister from 2009 to 2013) are serving years in prison for their involvement in the theft of National Bank reserves. Vladimir Plahotniuc was/is the leader of the Democratic party of Moldova and was also accused. Plahotniuc fled the country to Geneva (Switzerland). In July, August of this year Mihail Gofman was lobbying in Washington DC: http://archive.is/yHqPo
    It looks like these 3 are scapegoats for the bankers...

DESTROYING MOLDAVA BY NATIONAL BANK
    According to economic expert Gheorghe Costandachi the National Bank of Moldova (NBM) is intentionally destroying the economy. There are enormous quantities of liquidity in banks, but the NBM majors the mandatory reserve rates which will effectively make loans impossible. Such a strategy is pushing the economy to a grinding halt. The problems become even greater when Moldova also has to repay the disappeared $1 billion.
    After the economy crashes the rich (foreign) investors (=bankers) can buy the economy pennies for dollars, while Moldova remains poor. The NBM governor could have stopped the robbery of $1 billion, but didn’t intervene. In Ukraine, the minimum wage is $240 a month, while Moldova lives impoverished at $85 in 2012 American dollars: http://jurnal.md/en/economic/2015/6/...nt-of-moldova/

RIOTS IN MOLDAVA
    The average yearly salary in Moldova is less than $2000 per year (that’s average, so the median is even lower). There’s inflation so the bills get higher, so people got angry and riots broke out. See this picture of September 2015.

Neighbouring country Romania offered Moldova a $162.5 million loan package in October 2015. After the first $65 million tranche Romania blackmailed Moldova by saying that it will not get the second tranche unless Moldova “undertakes a real fight against corruption, implements reforms targeting the justice sector and signs a draft loan agreement with the IMF”. Basically this means they have to let IMF and World Bank finish Moldova off: http://www.ibtimes.com/moldova-econo...uropes-2295822
    Nearly 17% of the Moldovan population live below the poverty line. In response to the $1 billion bank fraud (by the Moldavian Central bank), the EU, International Monetary Fund and World Bank have frozen their financial assistance to Moldova. According to the US Embassy in Chișinău, protests highlight the frustration experienced by many Moldovans due to lack of reforms in their country. Yeah sure... these people cannot get food on their plate and they would worry about “reforms”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E...sts_in_Moldova

CLINTON AND SOROS CONTROL THE SITUATION
    The Democratic party of Moldova have contracted the Podesta group (very close to the Clintons) for lobbying services in June 2016 for 600,000 dollars (of course it isn’t suspicious that this kind of money is paid for “lobbying”): http://www.moldova.org/en/democratic...obby-services/
    It’s none other than the Soros Foundation of Rothschild agent George Soros that is monitoring the Legal system in Moldova: http://www.soros.md/en/event/2010-12-15
    That’s the same George Soros that in late 1989 arranged with the Polish Prime Minister Mieczyslaw Rakowski and the leaders of Solidarnosc to bankrupt its industrial and agricultural enterprises, using astronomical interest rates, withholding state credits, and burdening firms with unpayable debts. After the economy of Poland crashed the economy could be bough dirt cheap. An example is the steel facility Huta Warsawa that was bought for $30 million, but was worth at least $3 billion.
    In late 1991 Soros arranged a similar plan with the Yeltsin circle for Russia. It was Soros who introduced Jeffery Sachs and shock therapy (draconian cuts in state spending to an economy that totally depended on the state) into Russia. Since January 2, 1992, shock therapy was introduced with chaos and hyperinflation as a result: http://balder.org/judea/George-Soros...am-Engdahl.php

WORLD BANK TO FINISH THE JOB
    The World Bank has been “helping” Moldova since 1999 and claims impressive progress because the poverty rate was reduced from 72% in 1999 to 22% in 2010 (remember: an average year salary of less than 2000 dollar).
    An estimated 18,000 pregnant women cannot buy food and need food aid packages because of the increase in food prices in the summer of 2008. The Strengthening the Effectiveness of Social Safety Nets Project is “helping” over 50,000 poor households receive with “targeted” social assistance. In a country of 3.5 million that’s a very large impoverished percentage.
    Apparently much progress has been made by “the use of ICT as a tool for improved public services, greater transparency and efficiency”. An automated social assistance information system has been developed for the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family to maintain records of persons requiring social services. Read what this means: Moldavians cannot buy food to eat and now the World Bank has arranged that they all have computer files (Big Brother is watching them too!).
    Where 50,000 are too poor to buy food the World Bank has rehabilitated over 40 primary healthcare centres. So the health care can guarantee the amount of poor people will reduce: http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/fea...ldova-20-years

In this year’s Moldovan presidential election even a former World Bank economist - Maia Sandu – has tried to get elected. But it was Igor Dodon that won with a landslide: http://www.rferl.org/a/moldovana-fac.../28112323.html

I've seen some high strangeness in the Stratfor email WikiLeaks but this one takes the cake. WTH? Stratfor emails def needs more attention.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/3...y-with-my.html

Hell, thanks for this reproduction of Rosemary's Baby with my neighbor-DMichaelM

Released on 2013-03-18 00:00 GMT
    Email-ID
    Date
    2008-04-18 08:40:41
    From
    PhantomOthOpera@aol.com
    To
    McCullar@stratfor.com, DarkEmpathL@aol.com
    Hell, thanks for this reproduction of Rosemary's Baby with my neighbor-DMichaelM

Nephew Mike,
    Hell, thanks for projecting a reproduction of Rosemary's Baby with my
    neighbor... NOT. I love you for shelter and food you have provided.
    However, you and YOUR family (I AM NOT RELATED TO KAY) are complete
    hypnotic strategists to dissuade mine and Senator Clinton's political
    platform. You hypnotic strategists have sickened me. I drank two glasses
    of an herbal milkshake. Had I put them in the microwave maybe I would be
    on dimethyltryptamine like from big b'd. I know that when I take this
    capsule its gonna bring me to my knees. So what made me vomit, unripened
    frozen strawberries, or basil and/or mint seeds? Dinner at grandmas was a
    Christmas affair show and tell. Is there such thing as a green speckled
    milkshake, because my body rejected temazepam for the first time and it
    tasted like banana mucus mango. This past 24 hour Christmas endurance is a
    big problem, Mike. I'm guessing either you or Dean got my
    girlfriend pregnant first, before I got manually masturbated by night
    stalkers. So, NO MORE of that at my nosferatu Wulff mother's ranch THAT I
    AM CLAIMING AS MY SANCTUARY from you. I should feel better in the morning,
    if I can get some sleep. The problem is, I don't respect you very much for
    prompting hypnotic distracting strategery, with your and Dan's goofy mum,
    quite plain and simple. How I respect you is that you are tough, guy. I
    don't want a fight. I need you to submit to me nonsexually. In fact, the
    reason why I hate your whore wife is because ever since you have been with
    her, even when I have been pacific and peaceful in you all's company, you
    have held a grudge for the abuse you endured in my interpretation of my
    mother's departure and those retribution overtures oughta be cut off at
    the source. I am LIKE an orphan, KIND of, and for that I am asking for
    sympathy from you, as you still have your mother's presence, and I am
    "know, YO". Catch those codewords. I know who I am. I only am, but some
    are too. I request love and affection, from you as my subordinant. I am
    NOT offering apologies that you have given thanks for and rejected. I
    require your submission, of this sort. Please excuse me for being so
    bitter. I repeat, "ever since you have been with her, even when I have
    been pacific and peaceful in you all's company, you have held a grudge for
    the abuse you endured in my interpretation of my mother's departure and
    those retribution overtures oughta be cut off at the source." That is our
    problem.

of time and space perceptively,
    David Frederick McCullar

This thread still going, eh? It seems to have become the new 9/11 topic. Running in circles never really saying much with lots of very weak "evidence" and certainly not changing any minds on the subject (yeah, I used to play around in those threads sometimes too).

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Is there such thing as a green speckled
    tasted like banana mucus mango.
    Interesting that temazepam has been linked to usage for mind control. And is classified as a hypnotic.

Other experiments involved hypnotic drugs such as temazepam (used under code name MKSEARCH), heroin, morphine, MDMA, mescaline, psilocybin, scopolamine, marijuana, alcohol, sodium pentothal,[29] and ergine (in Subproject 22).

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Your information on Moldova could very well be the most interesting information in this whole thread. I don’t think it’s about child trafficking though; see the following quote from another thread.
    I think it comes close as well. And yes, Soros/Podestas/Clinton are publicly involved in this public fraud, but one must read between the lines once Podesta starts talking about picking up pizza from the Moldovan embassy.

Yes, Plahotniuc publicly payed the Podesta's in the USD form of currency. But given the above, one has to ask what other forms of currency a known trafficker could provide the Podestas.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone see this yet?

Feels pretty damning against Katy Perry to me. I'll defer to the more experienced investigators though.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Anyone see this yet?

Feels pretty damning against Katy Perry to me. I'll defer to the more experienced investigators though.
    I dunno, Miley Cyrus seems to have an even bigger pizza fetish than Katy Perry but I do find both at least a little curious. I mean, they could have been promised a lot of things from pizza to a big singing career during their early teenage years if they played a long with the abuse, if that was the case. The other option is they just like pizza a lot.. although I liked pizza a lot when I was younger but never had the fetish they seem to have for it. It's a bit strange.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I dunno, Miley Cyrus seems to have an even bigger pizza fetish than Katy Perry but I do find both at least a little curious. I mean, they could have been promised a lot of things from pizza to a big singing career during their early teenage years if they played a long with the abuse, if that was the case. The other option is they just like pizza a lot.. although I liked pizza a lot when I was younger but never had the fetish they seem to have for it. It's a bit strange.
    Did you watch the video? It at least somewhat well connects one of her songs to Comet Ping Pong and pedophilia.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Did you watch the video? It at least somewhat well connects one of her songs to Comet Ping Pong and pedophilia.
    I think the person who produced the video edited the comet ping pong footage in after her ping pong scene in the music video. But you're right, the ping pong thing is a little weird. I actually live in the town she is singing about, I have a friend who partied with her in high school.. I've day drank at Wildcat before, that is how we do - but ping pong is not so much how we do, more like beer pong.. but maybe she wanted to put in beer pong and they thought that was going too far with the drinking theme, but I think spending your rent money on bottle service is worse than playing beer pong. Spending your rent money on bottle service does sound like the kind of $#@! people around here might do, most people don't last here very long.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-15-2016 at 12:39 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    I've seen some high strangeness in the Stratfor email WikiLeaks but this one takes the cake. WTH? Stratfor emails def needs more attention.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/3...y-with-my.html

Released on 2013-03-18 00:00 GMT
    Email-ID
    Date
    2008-04-18 08:40:41
    From
    PhantomOthOpera@aol.com
    To
    McCullar@stratfor.com, DarkEmpathL@aol.com

Nephew Mike,
    Hell, thanks for projecting a reproduction of Rosemary's Baby with my
    neighbor... NOT. I love you for shelter and food you have provided.
    However, you and YOUR family (I AM NOT RELATED TO KAY) are complete
    hypnotic strategists to dissuade mine and Senator Clinton's political
    platform. You hypnotic strategists have sickened me. I drank two glasses
    of an herbal milkshake. Had I put them in the microwave maybe I would be
    on dimethyltryptamine like from big b'd. I know that when I take this
    capsule its gonna bring me to my knees. So what made me vomit, unripened
    frozen strawberries, or basil and/or mint seeds? Dinner at grandmas was a
    Christmas affair show and tell. Is there such thing as a green speckled
    tasted like banana mucus mango. This past 24 hour Christmas endurance is a
    big problem, Mike. I'm guessing either you or Dean got my
    girlfriend pregnant first, before I got manually masturbated by night
    stalkers. So, NO MORE of that at my nosferatu Wulff mother's ranch THAT I
    AM CLAIMING AS MY SANCTUARY from you. I should feel better in the morning,
    if I can get some sleep. The problem is, I don't respect you very much for
    prompting hypnotic distracting strategery, with your and Dan's goofy mum,
    quite plain and simple. How I respect you is that you are tough, guy. I
    don't want a fight. I need you to submit to me nonsexually. In fact, the
    reason why I hate your whore wife is because ever since you have been with
    her, even when I have been pacific and peaceful in you all's company, you
    have held a grudge for the abuse you endured in my interpretation of my
    mother's departure and those retribution overtures oughta be cut off at
    the source. I am LIKE an orphan, KIND of, and for that I am asking for
    sympathy from you, as you still have your mother's presence, and I am
    "know, YO". Catch those codewords. I know who I am. I only am, but some
    are too. I request love and affection, from you as my subordinant. I am
    NOT offering apologies that you have given thanks for and rejected. I
    require your submission, of this sort. Please excuse me for being so
    bitter. I repeat, "ever since you have been with her, even when I have
    been pacific and peaceful in you all's company, you have held a grudge for
    the abuse you endured in my interpretation of my mother's departure and
    those retribution overtures oughta be cut off at the source." That is our
    problem.

of time and space perceptively,
    David Frederick McCullar
    One time my son texted me the most bizarre text I had ever seen. Turns out he was pressing the middle suggested word on his smart phone over and over to see what it would come up with. This reads like such. However, i believe the suggested words are common words you use when texting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    This thread still going, eh? It seems to have become the new 9/11 topic. Running in circles never really saying much with lots of very weak "evidence" and certainly not changing any minds on the subject (yeah, I used to play around in those threads sometimes too).
    Here is something more of your level Zippy:

For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Alefantis is on Megyn Kelly tonight

Alefantis is on Megyn Kelly tonight
    Wow, total whitewash... screw Megyn Kelly.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just watching now. Funny how it got postponed after the backlash following the announcement.

Lol, even the DC Police say this isn't true!

How about this? I don't want for Alefantis, the Podestas or the Clintons to be guilty of having molested and trafficked children.

Does that sentence make me sound pro-Clinton? If you don't totally agree 100% with that sentence, then I think you have a problem. The troubled minds of pizzagaters have dreamed up things far worse than anything Tony Podesta has hung on his wall.

Th Cambodian video shows an act of cruelty happening. It was irrelevant and inappropriate. The original Youtuber's intent was noble. Yours wasn't.

I haven't seen anything from pizzagaters incriminating even (documented child-killer) Hillary of sex trafficking. Even the Silsby/Puello thing is weak. Nothing in the worst that 4chan could spit up shows Podestas/Alefantis did anything to harm children. And if somebody answers with the Instagram of the girl masking-taped to the table, sorry, that's a monster fail.

Somebody should investigate child trafficking in DC. Pizzagate hasn't even started to be an investigation yet. All I've seen is a bunch of really juvenile people googling around and creating their own context, anonymous posters making hit and run claims, and a mob of (almost entirely trump-supporting) idiots unquestionably buying and reposting everything that feeds their confirmation bias.

Foolishly, I keep watching these posted videos. I think I've watched my last.

Sure, trump, Clinton, Podestas, Alefantis can all be shown to have been associated with pedos. Ron Paul associated with racists too. It's called guilt by association.
    You're not looking hard enough.

This is not guilt by association, there is enough evidence for an investigation. Alefantis and people connected to him and their now private instagrams had photos and commentary about this very subject.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I just watched it. She is not a journalist. She's just as bad as the paid liar Anderson CIA Cooper.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Since this CIA Russia story on the election silence over pizzagate. is this the end?
    Pizzagate will come back with a vengeance. It is fading, but really, it was probably interfering with real investigations.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Anyways, this is interesting... the gunman at comet pizza's bullet, just happened to go into their computer system!

at 3:50, Alefantis opens a closet door, and shows the bullet hole in the computer. Let me guess... ..the hard drive was hit?

Podesta really doesn't like the FBI.

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/stat...64418896609280

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Hey undergroundrr, did you read up on the scandal that just broke out in Norway? Apparently ring of lots of high profiles also.
    Nearly 400 children rescued and 348 adults arrested in Canadian child pornography bust
    by DANIELLA SILVA, NBC NEWS

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/ne...hy-f2D11599561

NBC is the only MSM national news to carry this story that I can see, and even then it is quickly buried. Any other sources are in alt news and generally all refer to this one.

This story was published on Nov. 14th, 2013.

Nearly 400 children have been rescued and 348 adults arrested following an expansive and “extraordinary” international child pornography investigation, Canadian police announced Thursday.

The three-year project, named Project Spade, began when undercover officers with the Toronto Police Service Child Exploitation service made contact with a Toronto man allegedly sharing “very graphic images” of child sexual abuse in Oct. 2010, Toronto Police Service Chief William Blair said at a press conference on Thursday.

Police said their investigation revealed an entire child movie production and distribution company in Toronto operating via the web site azovfilms.com.

The site was run by 42-year old Brian Way, according to police, and sold and distributed images of child exploitation to people across the world.

Inspector Joanna Beaven-Desjardins, head of Toronto’s Sex Crimes Unit, said they enlisted the help of the United States Postal Inspection Service since many of the videos were being exported to the U.S. and began a joint investigation.

After a seven-month long investigation, officers executed search warrants across the city of Toronto including at the business, located in the city’s West End.

Investigators catalogued hundreds of thousands of images and videos of “horrific sexual acts against very young children, some of the worst they have ever viewed,” Inspector Beaven-Desjardins said at the press conference.

Police seized over 45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece.

more at link..........

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's ironic that so many pizzagaters act surprised that institutionalized pedophilia has been going on pretty much forever.

It's ironic that so many pizzagaters act surprised that institutionalized pedophilia has been going on pretty much forever.
    No one is surprised. We know that the world is run be pedos. Join the club if you like.

David Brock's (Alefantis' ex-boyfriend) Super PAC is more than likely involved in money laundering

http://www.thecitizensaudit.com/2016...-doesnt-exist/ // https://archive.is/Gpthb

You have really odd perceptual cognition.

NO pizzagater is surprised that institutionalized pedophilia has been going on pretty much forever. What on earth would make you think or say such a thing? The reason why they bring these stories up is because it adds to the evidence of plausibility that since institutionalized pedophilia has existed in many locales in many forms among many classes of society, it shouldn't be a huge surprise or that out of the ordinary that it is happening here.

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast