Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes to War Against Iran

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    ISIS never killed Americans.
    But they killed a lot of Iraqi and Syrian Christians whom Iran and Soleimani protected.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What would you call someone who straw man arguments a metaphor instead of debating the implied argument?
    No need to insult JoshLowry. He's not a supporter of ISIS like you are.

What would you call someone who straw man arguments a metaphor instead of debating the implied argument?
    I often call that someone "nickers".
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    LOL. The only really threatening lunatic killers in Iran to me and my family are most likely rogue CIA agents who keep pissing off Iranian citizens.

Serious Question? Are you in the military? If not why not back up your statement join the infantry and go be a big dog and fight the Iranian lunatics. Or are you a armchair warrior dog?
    If open war comes, I will proceed to the nearest recruitment center. I don't expect it to escalate to open war, Iranian leaders are lunatics, but are they stupid?
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Iran is so good to Christians who live in Iran. LOL
    Much better than our ally Saudi Arabia.

Their neighbor was always a $#@!ty neighbor whos kids endangered their property.. They should of minded their own business.
    No- YOU should have minded your own business- you had no right to be on the guy's property.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    No- YOU should have minded your own business- you had no right to be on the guy's property.
    It's funny how he mentions 'kids'. Typical ISIS supporter with a blood-lust for innocent children.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thats debatable. Christians in Iran are imprisoned just like Saudi Arabia. They aren't treated any better.
    Funny how an ISIS supporter now has concerns about Christians.

Iran doesnt own Iraq. They can't have it for free. We paid for it through blood and treasure.

Iran is so good to Christians who live in Iran. LOL
    Ever seen Tehran pictures at Christmas? Looks like any city in the US.

There is no spoon.

Thats debatable. Christians in Iran are imprisoned just like Saudi Arabia. They aren't treated any better.
    Actually, Saudi Arabia just kills them.

Iran doesnt own Iraq. They can't have it for free. We paid for it through blood and treasure.
    Spambot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

We STOLE it, Captain Barbosa, with lies & the MIC.
    There is no spoon.

Ever seen Tehran pictures at Christmas? Looks like any city in the US.

Nice Iranian propaghanda. What about the ones in prison?

Open Doors has listed Iran in its top 10 most dangerous countries for Christians for nearly a decade. Pew Research, in a recent report, also lists Iran as having one of the highest levels of government restrictions on religion in the world.

Being a Christian in Iran automatically puts a person’s life at risk, but it’s particularly dangerous for Iranians who have converted from Islam to Christianity. They have to live their faith secretly, pretending they are faithful Muslims when in reality they are Christians. These believers cannot go to one of the few churches the Iranian government has given limited permission to operate; they cannot hold services in Persian; they have to meet in secret to avoid attracting authorities.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We STOLE it, Captain Barbosa, with lies & the MIC.
    Just like every other country in the world does. Its a dog eat dog world. We paid in blood and treasure. To the victor goes the spoils not the losers neighbor.

The terrorists they fund kill Christians.

No evidence for that statement. If this was even remotely true, it would be talked about constantly in the US mainstream media. Trump would also use this as an excuse to attack Iranian-backed groups. But Trump never mentions anything about Middle Eastern Christians, because Trump, like you, is an ISIS sympathizer who hates Middle Eastern Christians.
    Last edited by mattniers; 01-03-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Nice Iranian propaghanda. What about the ones in prison?

Open Doors has listed Iran in its top 10 most dangerous countries for Christians for nearly a decade. Pew Research, in a recent report, also lists Iran as having one of the highest levels of government restrictions on religion in the world.

Being a Christian in Iran automatically puts a person’s life at risk, but it’s particularly dangerous for Iranians who have converted from Islam to Christianity. They have to live their faith secretly, pretending they are faithful Muslims when in reality they are Christians. These believers cannot go to one of the few churches the Iranian government has given limited permission to operate; they cannot hold services in Persian; they have to meet in secret to avoid attracting authorities.
    Ah, yes, Pew- we know how reliable they are.

Iran: Armenian Christians decorate cathedral for Christmas in Tehran

There is no spoon.

Ah, yes, Pew- we know how reliable they are.

Iran: Armenian Christians decorate cathedral for Christmas in Tehran

More Iranian propaghanda. They don't have freedom of speech there. Pretending that Iranians have freedom of speech is literally the dumbest thing you have ever posted. You make me laugh out loud when you post this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by mattniers View Post
    No evidence for that statement. If this was even remotely true, it would be talked about constantly in the US mainstream media. Trump would also use this as an excuse to attack Iranian-backed groups. But Trump never mentions anything about Middle Eastern Christians, because Trump, like you, is an ISIS sympathizer who hates Middle Eastern Christians.
    Christian American's blood is on the hands of Iranians. Their state sponsoring terror and providing terrorists with weapons and training have killed thousands of Americans by proxy. If i paid a hitman to kill you i would be responsible for your death. That means they are responsible for the death of Christian Americans.

More Iranian propaghanda. They don't have freedom of speech there. Pretending that Iranians have freedom of speech is literally the dumbest thing you have ever posted. You make me laugh out loud when you post this garbage.
    Freedom of speech? Oh, you mean like free Amuricans who now cannot say anything bad about Israel or risk jail?
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Christian American's blood is on the hands of Iranians. Their state sponsoring terror and providing terrorists with weapons and training have killed thousands of Americans by proxy. If i paid a hitman to kill you i would be responsible for your death. That means they are responsible for the death of Christian Americans.
    No evidence for Iran killing Americans, Christians or otherwise. If Americans died in Iraq, it's their own fault and they deserve no sympathy.

Freedom of speech? Oh, you mean like free Amuricans who now cannot say anything bad about Israel or risk jail?
    If you are comparing laws against American institutions and tax payer funded colleges teaching hatred of a nationality to freedom of speech that is tax exempt i can see why you think Iran has freedom of speech because you don't understand freedom of speech.

If you are comparing laws against American institutions and tax payer funded colleges teaching hatred of a nationality to freedom of speech that is tax exempt i can see why you think Iran has freedom of speech because you don't understand freedom of speech.
    Actually Ender understands freedom of speech quite better than an ISIS supporter like you.

Quote Originally Posted by mattniers View Post
    No evidence for Iran killing Americans, Christians or otherwise. If Americans died in Iraq, it's their own fault and they deserve no sympathy.
    So if i pay a hitman to kill you i am not responsible if i deny all evidence that i paid for a hitman to kill you??

So if i pay a hitman to kill you i am not responsible if i deny all evidence that i paid for a hitman to kill you??
    You have no money so you couldn't afford a hitman to begin with.

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast